That feeling when you find what you are looking for, but then find out it doesn't work nearly as much as you wanted >_< haven't been able to find any decent ones, this one (from the 3BBB body physics file on Nexus) looks nice, but they don't move at all and even using bodyshape files they hover an inch off my characters chest and remain still. I suppose if I used the physics from that file they'd move with my character but I like the one I have.

At this point I think I'd need to find pasties that are for a nude body but are the actual body slot to work right. My own thoughts were literally...

ScreenShot1352.png.b0eabcc523f4ab854ff2c52470035a26.png

Hey this looks perfectly!

ScreenShot1353.png.b4121de7210152c3c20f38a78519ac49.png

Side view.... nope >_<

10 minutes ago, Neodarkside said:

I went into Bodyslide and picked (probably the wrong one as its hovering an inch off my chest) a preset with sliders. However they remain motionless while the body beneath moves. So how do you set boneweight? In Bodyslide as well?

Select reference (body), copy boneweight

Try google

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Baal Netbek said:

Hm, I tried to get them working with FG. While the lower part works just fine, the X pasties don't show up at all. I've copied the boneweight, while having a FG reference body loaded.
In the Bodyslide preview it looks just fine, but not ingame

I can try to look at it if you send me a link to the MOD.

2 hours ago, Baal Netbek said:

The original file for BS is one and works for both, the top and bottom part. The result is two separate files. That's why you may have had a problem with the top.

I made a separate file for each part. In BS, these files are named "3BBB Pasties (FG Lower)" and "3BBB Pasties (FG XTop)".

3BBB Pasties (FG).7z

Edited by poblivion