Elden Ring

Since that 19 minutes gameplay trailer dropped I've seen discussion about this game almost everywhere, so why not bring the discussion here too?

From what seen, what are your hopes and expectations regardin mods?

I'm hoping for a mod where the "firekeeper" is nude under the mantle/cape:

35b1e2b132dab1eab0a18d8f44e2466f4dbdede9

and of course your everyday nude mod, since it's using the same engine as DS3, i'm really hoping we can get a base character model nude version instead of a nude version that requires you to equip certain armors.

29 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

If there ends up being one I hope it's high quality. Most Souls game nude mods look like crap.

I think this one looks pretty good

https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/693

It's hard having good nude mods with how dogshit the base models for every soule game are. But I agree, it would be nice to have some nude mods of actually good overall quality for once. 

Edited by FearStyle
7 hours ago, FearStyle said:

Since that 19 minutes gameplay trailer dropped I've seen discussion about this game almost everywhere, so why not bring the discussion here too?

From what seen, what are your hopes and expectations regardin mods?

I'm hoping for a mod where the "firekeeper" is nude under the mantle/cape:

35b1e2b132dab1eab0a18d8f44e2466f4dbdede9

and of course your everyday nude mod, since it's using the same engine as DS3, i'm really hoping we can get a base character model nude version instead of a nude version that requires you to equip certain armors.

I can guarantee you Elden Ring will have nude mods. And given the attention this game is getting they'll probably be more numerous and of higher quality than the mods for DS3.

The souls games have never been the most mod friendly or popular, but there has been a nude mod for each of them. So I can certainly see there being one for this too. I hope with the higher quality models and textures we have now that it will look better than in the past.

there will probably be nude mods. how good they look will probably depend on how good the game looks? older souls games nude mods are textures put onto the in game nude body, so it will probably depend on the quality of that nude body.

though these days theres usually mesh nipples and vaginas in modern game nude mods so maybe we'll see some of that here too.

1 hour ago, Evilokami said:

If we're just talking about the game, the preview didn't really impress me. 
Seemed like it's just an ubisoft open world design with souls combat. 

Have you ever finished a FromSoftware game before? They are undoubtedly some of the most uniquely designed games out there. Nearly all of the other "souls-likes" are cheap imitations. Companies like EA, Activision, and Ubisoft could never hope to accomplish something as great, even with all their money and the many studios they have at their disposal. Why? Because FromSoftware actually handles their games with care. Almost everything Papa Zaki puts in them is purposeful, unlike how most other open world games are made. What exactly is it about the gameplay that says "Ubisoft Open World" to you? I'm interested in hearing specifics.

On 11/8/2021 at 6:24 AM, LovelyLad said:

If the know how to visually mod the game is easily accessible, then I'll be throwing in a good nude mod (or at least a decent one). If not, then... we'll have to make do with whatever rando people put out.

Seeing the great quality of the mods you made for Tales of Arise I'm really looking forward to this. ?

On 11/7/2021 at 6:51 PM, Evilokami said:

If we're just talking about the game, the preview didn't really impress me. 
Seemed like it's just an ubisoft open world design with souls combat. 

I'm with you there. I was hoping for something different.

Not that it's bad, but feel like we've seen it b4.

And after all this wait, well....I was hoping for more.

Too early to tell though.

11 minutes ago, Dose said:

I'm with you there. I was hoping for something different.

Not that it's bad, but feel like we've seen it b4.

And after all this wait, well....I was hoping for more.

Too early to tell though.

The preview was very generic. They had all the big souls players flown out to try the network test a week ago. They all have in depth videos on it now. There is a lot more than what the gameplay preview showed. Give them a watch if you want to see a bit more.

• 3 months later...
On 11/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, FearStyle said:

I think this one looks pretty good

https://www.nexusmods.com/darksouls3/mods/693

It's hard having good nude mods with how dogshit the base models for every soule game are. But I agree, it would be nice to have some nude mods of actually good overall quality for once. 

That I didn't expect, my humble mod, to be quoted in and Elden Ring discussion. I am glad you liked. To be fair, most credit is to From Software, I just did some underwear marks in the normals, nothing really that great.