Any way to get random animations to play instead of the same ones?

For clarification I'm using lovers rapers, lovers bitch gone wild, Player Slave Encounters but whenever sex starts with any of these mods I always see the same animation played for the player and npc x npc, doesn't matter what parings there is, both humanoid or one creature and one humanoid it's always the same. Testing with a mod that lets me swap to other animations i've seen that there are other animation sets available but it doesn't use them when selecting for a sex animation.

Is there a mod that allows for random animations to be played or was I supposed to change some setting in these mods or Lovers PK to make random animations possible? Might it not be possible to have random animations at all in oblivion as it currently stands?

Any help or pointers with this is much appreciated, I'd love to play a fully lewded oblivion but it gets rather boring seeing the same animations for the player and the npcs/creatures.

LAPF Setting menu. Spell in game : Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)

[ Settings for Animation And Positions ]

-By default only the ani numbers 1 to 10 are used.

-You can set additional Animations ( if NPC talks about "ride me" you get a cow girl animation )

-or additional Animation completely random  ( If an NPC talks about ride me you can get a blowjob or fuck from behind animation )

-You can change position/stage automatically during sex  or do it with a key. With key you can even go a stage back during sex ( Every sex ani have 4 stages, the last is orgasm, and you can not go back when you have reached orgasm stage )

Read the LAPF description about setting and all the keys  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21241-lapf/

See the spoiler

EDIT :

LAPF has 200 human-human animations ( there are some free/empty animation numbers you can fill with copies or install the animation pack from

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

scroll down to Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)

there is the file ExtraAPAnimations.7z

and also a description of how you can do it yourself

------------------------------------

Creatures often have only one animation. If they have more animations they are used randomly. In the xLoversCreature.ini  ( in folder data\ini\  ) you can block animations you don't like.

Example a bear

;===Bear=============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBearposes to sv_Construct "202=100,601=100,602=100,603=100"

all 4 animations are used with the same percentage chance. ( all numbers are set to 100 )

You can block a animation by set to 0    :   603=0

Or deduce the usage  :    603=50

------------------------------------------

Edited by fejeena

The choice of the animations depends upon the mod in question. 

Under normal un-encoded situations, Lovers with PK chooses the first animation of a group.  And there are five 'groups' of animations not including the sixth 'Extended' foreplay set or animal animations defined after pose 200 as Fejeena stated.  The five groups (0-4) and their animations may be found in the file 'Animaitons in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg' that accompanies the Lovers with PK download itself.  And when you do look at it, you will see that the 'standing sex' group (Group #3) begins with animation 4 (Standing - one leg up) at start.  And pressing the [X] button allows cycling though that group.

Poses CAN be programmed in a variety of manners.

For a mod like PlayerSlaveEncounters, there are instances where a sex animation is fixed. That is, that the author of the mod decided that 'this action' required 'that animation' in particular.  Punishment by guards forcing you into a stall would require an animation where you are stuck in a stall being raped.  However, other situations may be variable and not require such and allow the use of random selection. 

... some of the poses within PlayerSlaveEncounters are based on an older version of Lovers with PK, so some animations may seem... oddly incorrect for the situation.  The mod has been in the works for some time.

For LoversRaperS, there is a 'motion' ini file that holds the poses that are available depending upon the situation.

(Edited Sample Below)

set xLoversRaperSQuest.mfn to sv_construct "3,4,5,9,109,110,111,112, ... "  ; Male --> Female Normal
set xLoversRaperSQuest.mfb to sv_construct "2,8,10,50,51,53,54,55,56, ... " ; Male --> Female From Back

set xLoversRaperSQuest.fmn to sv_construct "1,7,26,31,32,33,34,37,38, ... " ; Female --> Male Normal
set xLoversRaperSQuest.fmb to sv_construct "27,29,30,35,36,39,40"       ; Female --> Male From Back

Here, you could set preferred poses that would be chosen if rape begins, here showing male raping female and female raping male combinations, and the pose animations available per rape instance. You may find that the first 'rape' instance will likely be the first in the series, but it will randomize if a second rape (wish to gangbang) changes the pose.

In essence, and unless programmed otherwise, it will tend to choose the first pose of a set.  I myself have a preferred set of poses depending on the action.  But I supply my released version with the original poses as established by the original author.

I understand what you are going through.  In some mods that I have personally worked upon, I added a form of randomness.  A patch I made for DarkBloodline fixed issues where the "Fixed" animations chosen for the mod were based upon an earlier version of lovers, and did not match with the current LAPF system. Along with that, I added a touch of randomness by creating a minor script to get list of poses and literally choose a random pose from the list (appropriate for the circumstance).

And in LoversHooker, there is much the same.  The original version had old-edition poses which I updated within MY version. However, there was a section within the INI file for Hooker where you could actively set a 'preferred' overriding pose for a given sex act.  Granted, with the original version, if the sex act was Missionary, and you set this value, it would ONLY be that one version of Missionary... period.

So no matter what, it depends upon the mod and the sophistication given to how the mod you are using/playing handles and chooses the animations in question.

.... Note:  If you ever use the Lovers Extended mod (foreplay cuddle, scoring bars), the patch I made for it (a bit buggy now?) has a switch that would 'prevent' you from switching from pose-to-pose with the  [X] key that you would normally be able to do.

Edited by LongDukDong

Thanks for the responses, looks like it's not at all simple as I hoped as to just installing a plug-in to set those changes. Lol I guess it's time to reinstall those mods and learn the file format while making a back-up of the useable set-up I get since I have a tendency of screwing something up in the process. 

Well, @kjoy12.  Remember to look for the 'Animaitons in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg' file I mentioned in the main LAPF package. It lists the 200 human-sex animations.  Granted, the descriptions are... short.

6 hours ago, kjoy12 said:

and learn the file format

We learn by doing.  ---  Admiral James T Kirk (Star Trek II - (c) 1982)