Video share

Not entirely sure what the rules are with video. ( hopefully marburg doesn't spank me)  Short movie/demo by my dear friend & cinéaste Extraordinaire ! JBRootProd

created to showcase some pose innovations  and starring The Mysterious John and your favorite gal pal Mal > me :)  -S’il vous plaît profitez-en!

poses are here 

DEPRAVED Cover_1551272832.png

Edited by malphes
  • 6 months later...
5 hours ago, vascosnts said:

My first was a spectrum 48k,but i played a lot with my friends with a philips video-pac before that in the house of my neighbour,he had 2 :)

Yea,i remember some ZXSpectrum devices around those day's...  :)

• 3 months later...

Мелодия не моя. Моя только обработка в 8bit или около того. Ну кто знает, тот поймёт. Как поётся в этой песне - "Ни к чему слова нам...". Для тех, кто не знает, поясню в чём суть песни - Вечер. Деревня. Двое сидят на лавке(парень и девушка). Оба думают об одном и том же, но оба стесняются. Альбом вышел в 1990 году. Это песня российской панк-рок группы уже не существующей. Точнее, после смерти солиста, она перестала существовать для меня, так как это жалкая пародия(как и мой клип на любой другой, сделанный профессионалами). Как-то так :)

Edited by TX101
  • 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, OysterMug said:

Interesting. What software are you using to create your "Deep Fakes"? ?

I'm using OpenFaceSwap. It's by far one of the weakest, in terms of results, but it's much, much faster than a lot of the others, AND it has a user interface that can save and load configs. The Carano clip only took about 20 minutes of training. You do, however, get quite a lot of micro jitters with this program. But I like it for this process. ? If you wanna give it a spin, I can show you how to use it pretty quickly (I promise it's a lot easier than most of the other software out there).

Edited by Joaku
21 hours ago, Joaku said:

If you wanna give it a spin, I can show you how to use it pretty quickly (I promise it's a lot easier than most of the other software out there).

I've got a few "celebrity" models that I've never been able to reproduce using plain TK17 that I'd love to "Deep Fake".

I downloaded the software. Any tips would be helpful.

On 10/27/2022 at 1:53 PM, OysterMug said:

I've got a few "celebrity" models that I've never been able to reproduce using plain TK17 that I'd love to "Deep Fake".

I downloaded the software. Any tips would be helpful.

I have created a thread for a tutorial here: