Fatal Frame Maiden of the Black Water nude mods

11 minutes ago, imalreadyademon55 said:

Wow can you upload this or is it a WIP? thanks

You´ll need 3dmigoto to make it work, someone shared the rar here, but here it is anyway, just place the contents inside your game root, and then inside Mods folder, create a folder and place this .ini and that´s all. First you'll need to replace yuri with momo or use the mod provided by ponisito. You may need to press F10 inside the game

Haruka Top.ini 3dmigotooFFM.zip

22 minutes ago, Sonagi_XXI said:

You´ll need 3dmigoto to make it work, someone shared the rar here, but here it is anyway, just place the contents inside your game root, and then inside Mods folder, create a folder and place this .ini and that´s all. First you'll need to replace yuri with momo or use the mod provided by ponisito. You may need to press F10 inside the game

Haruka Top.ini 57 B · 4 downloads 3dmigotooFFM.zip 28.36 MB · 7 downloads

Your instructions were clear and concise, and i was able to get it working in 10 minutes. Thank you so much for taking time to assist. Did you get any frame rate issues and stuttering by chance once you installed 3dmigoto?

6 minutes ago, Chloefrazier72 said:

Your instructions were clear and concise, and i was able to get it working in 10 minutes. Thank you so much for taking time to assist. Did you get any frame rate issues and stuttering by chance once you installed 3dmigoto?

Nevermind, I had to have my controller plugged in prior to launching. It's working smoothly now.

35 minutes ago, victoryluzon said:

LOL it looks funny as heck and a tip:when you have an ally with you try and use them as ghost bait and also when taking pictures try and get your ally into the frame as well since his head will count as an extra orb for more damage.

why does her face look like this ? image.png.4c4ad018eaeb2cf203d53c42ea638f88.png

Edited by bachou1234
15 hours ago, Jamashi said:

Now that the tests are over, I would like to share a prototype camera cheat.
I also confirmed that it works on other PCs.
You can control the normal camera you are exploring and the camera when you hold the camera while being attacked.

"C + 9" camera control ON / OFF Character display ON

"Ctrl" + "↓" "←" "↑" "→" "Z" "X" Camera movement (+ "Alt" makes it a little faster)

"Shift" + "↓" "←" "↑" "→" "Z" "X" Camera orientation (+ "Alt" makes it a little faster)

A normal camera does not move when you walk, but it tracks the character when you run.

Current problem

・ The position of the camera is reset the moment the camera is switched.

Finally, thank you to everyone who helped create this code.

I'm sorry if it doesn't work

Excuse me for the long sentence in translated English

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT 20.1 kB · 167 downloads

Just want to say : huge thanks for this! It works great!

11 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

do we have version of wet fix for both WiiU swimsuit costumes?

Unless someone figures out how to use the WiiU textures with no crash, the Wet fixes might have to be re-done manually, so we might need a good samaritan to take on that project :P

15 hours ago, namespace said:

I just translated it into English.

MusouTool-EN.zipFetching info...

This tool is good.
The model could not be extracted well from H_MIU_A and H_YRI_A with the g1m file extracted from gmpk with ffsnt, but the ib + vb file was generated from the g1m file extracted with MusouTool and could be edited with the blender.
* D4 error is unavoidable due to the specifications of the plug-in;

I am grateful!

Added cheats
・ Delete camera HUD
・ Camera equipment ON / OFF
・ Flashlight equipment ON / OFF

As a bonus, HP & MAX HP is also added.

・ Camera HUD
"C + 9"or "k" HUD OFF
"L" HUD ON

";" Freeze value
You can't attack with the camera unless you turn it on
・ Camera equipment
"N" not equipped
"M" equipment
·Flashlight
"Q" not equipped
"E" equipment
・ HP
"H" freezeHP
Doesn't work for instant death,
If you take damage while HP is low, you will die.
"J" Recovers to the maximum * In the case of the default MAXHP
・ MAXHP
Please enter any value

FATAL_FRAME_MOBW.CT

23 hours ago, harunatsumi said:

它仍然在進行中,其中有很多錯誤,我稍後會修復它

我仍然有一些模型無法加載到攪拌機上的問題,有人可以幫助我嗎?位置都是4D是什麼意思??

桌面截圖 2021.11.05 - 19.13.31.48.png

How do you import vi bt into blender?

I always tried but it failed to import any model