Sword and Fairy 7 mods

50 minutes ago, tigers said:

can you post it here? Its hard to wade into the foreign pool that is this website

here you go

ALI213-PAL7.chiasdnk.mod.rar

Mod Discription:

Legend of Sword and Fairy 7 Youkai Temptation Painting Demon Removal MOD, this is a mod made by the player "pneocean", after use, you can make some changes to the costume of the painting monster in the game, remove the long pants on the leg, and also New tattoos have been added to make them look more beautiful. If you like 7mod, please try it out.

Edited by Togurolucifer
  • 2 weeks later...

new sexy monster mod available:

https://patch.ali213.net/showpatch/179835.html

discription:

Legend of Sword and Fairy 7 Monsters Temptation, Anxiang All Monsters Sexy MOD Introduction

Legend of Sword and Fairy 7 Youkai Temptation Anxiang All Monsters Sexy MOD, this is a mod made by the player "pneocean". After use, it can make the female monsters in the game become beautiful, sexy, cute and lively, like Fairy Sword and Fairy. If you pass 7mod, please try it now.

1. Painted Demon-Qing Luo: Shorten the skirt, shorten the safety pants drastically, change the clothes on the chest to be lower, fix the border color difference

2. Painting Demon-Red Fantasy: The safety pants have been greatly shortened, the clothes on the chest have been lowered, and the boundary color difference has been repaired

3. Dark fragrance: the white silk of V2 is modified to thin black silk to fix the boundary color difference

4. Charm-dark fragrance: the black silk is thinned, the same as the ordinary dark fragra

5 hours ago, Togurolucifer said:

new sexy monster mod available:

https://patch.ali213.net/showpatch/179835.html

discription:

Legend of Sword and Fairy 7 Monsters Temptation, Anxiang All Monsters Sexy MOD Introduction

Legend of Sword and Fairy 7 Youkai Temptation Anxiang All Monsters Sexy MOD, this is a mod made by the player "pneocean". After use, it can make the female monsters in the game become beautiful, sexy, cute and lively, like Fairy Sword and Fairy. If you pass 7mod, please try it now.

1. Painted Demon-Qing Luo: Shorten the skirt, shorten the safety pants drastically, change the clothes on the chest to be lower, fix the border color difference

2. Painting Demon-Red Fantasy: The safety pants have been greatly shortened, the clothes on the chest have been lowered, and the boundary color difference has been repaired

3. Dark fragrance: the white silk of V2 is modified to thin black silk to fix the boundary color difference

4. Charm-dark fragrance: the black silk is thinned, the same as the ordinary dark fragra

Requesting you to post the mod here as its near imposssible to get it from the site. So many buttons and foreign lingo

i'm also lost for first time.. but google translator is my friend.. so here a small guide for download on ali213.net:

Click on BIG green botton:

01.PNG.94cbaef58549067ee9e1177f99bb9bef.PNG

Click one of 3 bottom (dont matter which, choose one of this three)

02.PNG.fd5e770e8f9c01439c21a0f1209e7b90.PNG

Now a Popup appear.. dont panic! Click on button whit "standard download icon"..

03.PNG.31801e29fcd5e2415082f3444c99ff16.PNG

Now a new page open.. DONT PANIC!! Click again in "standard download icon"

04.PNG.67b1dceb5c1757c761a3cc5b7833f9bd.PNG

Ok.. DONE! Now your download has started!

05.PNG.89d6bf11b7b67009abc13f3d9d837c1e.PNG

Enjoy!

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Tizzle01 said:

Seeing how there hasn't been any updates for a month now, I've decided to try my hand on it. I gotta say, the clothing simulation was a NIGHTMARE so there might be some clothes and hair clipping here and there. 

Also, if anyone knows how to attach the tassel onto the sash with cloth simulation please let me know.

03.png

YueYunYao_Exposed_P.rar 15.82 MB · 24 downloads

thank you for sharing