Sword and Fairy 7 mods

On 10/10/2022 at 2:21 AM, tigers said:

一段时间以来一直试图找到这个mod,但没有运气。

将不胜感激任何帮助。

image.png.95cbc43fd3692efa55d2fe7008bdde57.png

This mod was posted by a Chinese in Bilibili  晴妹泳装1.1(2021.11.04更新)_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

And here is the link of the mod 晴泳装 (lanzoui.com)  The password is '仙剑7‘.

There are two versions in this link, version 1.0 and version 1.1 , the photo you posted shows version 1.0, it has some flaws, I think version1.1 has better details.

In version 1.1 ,you can choose the normal swimsuit or the translucent swimsuit . If you want to use the nude mod, you shall copy both folder '~mods-model' in folder '普通版本(2选1)' and folder '~mods' in folder '可选清凉’  to the Paks folder.

Edited by dd6123
11 hours ago, dd6123 said:

This mod was posted by a Chinese in Bilibili  晴妹泳装1.1(2021.11.04更新)_哔哩哔哩_bilibili

And here is the link of the mod 晴泳装 (lanzoui.com)  The password is '仙剑7‘.

There are two versions in this link, version 1.0 and version 1.1 , the photo you posted shows version 1.0, it has some flaws, I think version1.1 has better details.

In version 1.1 ,you can choose the normal swimsuit or the translucent swimsuit . If you want to use the nude mod, you shall copy both folder '~mods-model' in folder '普通版本(2选1)' and folder '~mods' in folder '可选清凉’  to the Paks folder.

did you have mod link for yue too ?

14 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

did you have mod link for yue too ?

You can find two mods for yue on page 4 just in this post.

The first mod which names 'YueYunYao_N' was posted in a Chinese forum , it is a full nude mod but has more flaws and may cause some parts or even the whole

body of Yue disappears in some cgs.

The second mod posted by Tizzle01  has better details and little bug. It won't causes Yue disappear.

You can see photos of the two mods on page 4 . I think Tizzle01‘s mod is much better .

1 hour ago, dd6123 said:

You can find two mods for yue on page 4 just in this post.

The first mod which names 'YueYunYao_N' was posted in a Chinese forum , it is a full nude mod but has more flaws and may cause some parts or even the whole

body of Yue disappears in some cgs.

The second mod posted by Tizzle01  has better details and little bug. It won't causes Yue disappear.

You can see photos of the two mods on page 4 . I think Tizzle01‘s mod is much better .

i mean that body type, i like it

do any of you know who the mod maker is?

i just need information on the skeleton name and its file pathing for the unreal engine for modding this game and porting models

even take requests if anyone asks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, slice13 said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2899282213

If you guys aren't aware, people are just casually posting screenshots with the nude mods active on Steam's community tab. They aren't even using anything to hide them like "oh no, spoilers" or whatever.

I believe I found it on the Chinese site. I'm downloading it now I'll upload it. I'll let you check to see if it works I don't have space to download the game again atm.

I didn't test it but I found this on the Chinese site. Apparently its both girls dressed half nude.

swordandfairy_mods.rar

Edited by bonifide