[mod] cbo animations pack

cbo animations pack

A small set of simple sex animations for ck3, based on those made by Mange2020. Just for more varieties.

Not compatible with CBO Carnal Court, there will be a separate animation mod for it. ( Use patch from CruelSunV for compatibility

Required  

Installation

Launch list order:

Carnalitas
Carnalitas add-ons
char_body_overhaul
CBO_Clothes_1
CBO_Clothes_2
cbo_animations_pack

Thank you for blessing the community with this. It all seems to be working accordingly. I activated the extra 12 animations. I think my only concern is if it'd be possible to have a random animation play upon successful seduction. Other than that, the future of CK3 is golden with contributions like yours. 

Holy shit! YOU DID IT! After a year of following peoples' nonsensical instructions to get the animations to work, this does it all in one go. A years thanks, good sir.

For people who can't get this to work at first, here are some basic instructions:

1.)  Download and install the Irony Mod Manager to see the CBO (Magne2020 files- they won't appear in the paradox launcher), and then merge them all together.

2.)  Sandwich the merged file in-between the Carnalitas mods/submods and  the CBO_Animations_Pack (the mod on this page)

3.)  Launch the game, and be amazed at working sex animations. 

NOTE: This mod & Magne's are NOT compatible with simple shafts. Use Magne's character body overhaul mods instead if you want the animations to work.

Victory Song: 

1 hour ago, whateverdudeidk said:

1.)  Download and install the Irony Mod Manager to see the CBO (Magne2020 files- they won't appear in the paradox launcher), and then merge them all together.

You do not have to merge anything.

This is my LO from Irony MM.

Character Body Overhaul
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 1
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 2
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 3
Character Body Overhaul Clothes 4
CK3 Human Phenotype Project
Physical Attributes
Carnalitas
CBO Animations Pack
Coetus Anima
Regula Magistri

Works just fine.

This mod requires the Carnalitas main mod and CBO so therefore it must load somewhere after both of those.

Carnalitas and CBO have no requirement of each other so can load in any order.

7 minutes ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Also remember that you need to "touch up" the cbo files because there is something wrong with the "pathing"!

I think it is the naming as much as the pathing. The correct pathing should be added (or completed) by the launcher/mod manager (if I'm not mistaken).

The naming convention for CBO is not consistant:

The main folder is called 'char_body_overhaul''.

The .mod file is 'char_body_overhaul.mod'.

In the char_body_overhaul.mod file we have 'name="Character Body Overhaul"'.

In the Descriptor.mod file we have 'name="Character Body Overhaul"' again.

And that is without the zip and zip.zip nonsense on the higher folder and the archive.

18 hours ago, Zukzukarr said:

My question wasn't meant for you, but the author btw

I know but the point stands. Why expect someone to put in a lot of needless work for you when you can discover the answer for yourself simply enough. That you haven't even got the game install makes your post even more ridiculous.

19 hours ago, Zukzukarr said:

Indeed too much work, game is not installed right now. 

My question wasn't meant for you, but the author btw. Move on.

I very much agree with @Grey Cloud here.

Seriously, after Mange managed to get animations working over half a year ago, CoverOne is the first modder that published more animations.

He provided a screenshot that does show a new animation in action.

If you had commented that you liked the animations and thought they would benefit from being presented in a gif format so more people will decide to use it:

Factually almost the same message (please provide gifs), but you didn't even bother to try it out.

(Most) Modding is not a market economy, where presentation of goods can be expected. Rather, some people spend a lot of time creating resources that others can use free of charge.

It is only fair to show some appreciation, and asking they spend more time while not putting in the slightest effort yourself is impolite. It shows a lack of respect of their time and effort.

It's a great mod btw, I heavily recommend installing it if you use Manges animations already.

Edited by bunt776
42 minutes ago, Zukzukarr said:

I kindly requested gifs from the author and everybody BUT HIM getting offended is hilarious. If it were an inconvenience to him I would respectfully accept it and move on but no, irrelevant people have a beef with it.

Two people respond to your post and both disagreed with your stance. Both of those people have been using and enjoying this mod since it was released and without the need for any animated gifs.

The author of the mod did not respond one way or the other to your post.

Now you are sulking because people criticised you.

23 hours ago, bunt776 said:

I very much agree with @Grey Cloud here.

Seriously, after Mange managed to get animations working over half a year ago, CoverOne is the first modder that published more animations.

He provided a screenshot that does show a new animation in action.

If you had commented that you liked the animations and thought they would benefit from being presented in a gif format so more people will decide to use it:

Factually almost the same message (please provide gifs), but you didn't even bother to try it out.

(Most) Modding is not a market economy, where presentation of goods can be expected. Rather, some people spend a lot of time creating resources that others can use free of charge.

It is only fair to show some appreciation, and asking they spend more time while not putting in the slightest effort yourself is impolite. It shows a lack of respect of their time and effort.

It's a great mod btw, I heavily recommend installing it if you use Manges animations already.

How does it work with mods like coetus anima and your mod random sex events? Do you need to touch it up or does it work together out of the box?

Hi. No need to quarrel friends. I myself do not really like when there is little visual information in the mods and originally planned to add at least a screenshot of each animation, but I was too lazy to do it. Moreover, each new animation was created on the basis of those made by Mange, which should have given an understanding of how the animations would look approximately. I do not promise to make gifs, but I will add at least screenshots for beginners, with updated information.

It is difficult for me to answer questions and conduct dialogues in the discussion thread, since the translator distorts the text, I am a blogger for those who are engaged in feedback and problem solving for me, and for those who appreciated the mod.