Jump to content

Looking for animation packs with lots of 4P and 5P sex animations. MMMF, MMFF, MMMMF, MMMFF or MMFFF


Celedhring

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hiya!

I noticed there was only one 5P sex animation and that was for a bed out of around 1000ish animations installed for my Sims 4 game.  So which creators have alot of 4P and 5P sex animations in their packs?

 

Thanks in advance!

Posted

Lubianco probably has the most group-sex animations out of any creator here on LL. Whenever I have an orgy with my close to 9000 animations his/her name is the one that keeps popping up in the list, although I can't speak for 5P specifically. I know there are good animations for 4 and 6 participants in that pack atleast. Not MANY animations, compared to 2-3 participants, but a couple atleast, and really good ones too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...