Barotrauma Adult Mods?

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, derp752 said:

Wish there was a mod with the pregnancy function of the chinese mod, but without the horrid bursting and futa nonsense. Could make it so you birth a creature that attacks, I would make it if I had time.

I second this. Although I might not know much about creating mods, I have seen these sorts of mods for other games work. (IE: RJW for Rimworld, Sexbound for Starbound, and Fertility Mode for Skyrim) All of which are pretty tame in the Pregnancy department. (Unless you tweak them otherwise.)

Obviously these are totally different games, but the fact they have these sort of mods at all shows there's an audience for them. 

The fact Strange Europa exists proves this.

All anyone would really have to do would be to just add a pregnancy status effect which is inflicted by either creatures or through medical items. Pregnancy would then progress until birth, from which a creature would spawn from the crewmate.

No unnecessary bursting or disturbing body expansion. No loud screams or Futa transformations. Just an effect which eventually results in a creature of some-kind being created.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vath5170@gmail.com said:

Hello First time poster here 

I downloaded the Strange Europa  and tried applying the mod but it gets errors and this is what shows in the debug log 

"Error in item config " (identifier: Wf_Blame_harpoongun)" - deconstruction output contains an item with no identifier."

I was wondering if anyone knows how to solve this? 

Auctually,this mod is too old to load on the game,as we know the Strange Europa is based on the Animated Europa,You can find that there is a lot of difference between them now.The Barotrauma updated several times so some old mod can't play now.this mod stopped update for a long time so if u want to play it now it's impossible.Let's just wait till somebody could make a new version that could use.I'm not good at this but I think maybe copy the files in the animated europa and paste them in this mod might works?I don't know. Sorry I'm Chinese and my English is not good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2023 at 1:56 AM, Jekrede said:

Mod still worked on pirated version available on CS.RIN.RU only preg_afflictions.xml and preg_items.xml are translated. (Yes, I pirated Barotrauma because of Hentai just like I did Rimworld and I'll probably buy it a long with all DLCs (If there's any.) just like I did with Rimworld.)

Strange Europa(Partial Translation).7z 9.75 MB · 46 downloads

Which version are you playing on?

On 2/3/2023 at 10:58 AM, vath5170@gmail.com said:

Hello First time poster here 

I downloaded the Strange Europa  and tried applying the mod but it gets errors and this is what shows in the debug log 

"Error in item config " (identifier: Wf_Blame_harpoongun)" - deconstruction output contains an item with no identifier."

I was wondering if anyone knows how to solve this? 

You have to delete plastic and fpgacircuit from deconstruction items for wf_blame_harpoongun in "items/Weapons/Waifu_weapons.xml", worked for me. Search wf_blame, then scroll down a bit and you'll see deconstruct section with these items. And then change the expectedhash value in filelist.xml to the hash calculation returned value that you'll see if you hover a mouse on mod in the game.

Idk why I thought it could work, intuition I guess. Anyway, mod is not worth it. It's actually pretty disturbing and perverted, plus it uses old ragdolls and stuff, so it acts weird sometimes and I even had few errors in the console while testing it. I could edit this mod, but there are too much things to do, and I honestly don't believe anyone would do that. I'm kinda new to the game, and I don't understand how mods work yet, so I definitely not going to do that anytime soon. Hopefully, someone will make the mod like this in the future, but without all this perverted stuff 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2023 at 3:11 PM, sadge_0 said:

You have to delete plastic and fpgacircuit from deconstruction items for wf_blame_harpoongun in "items/Weapons/Waifu_weapons.xml", worked for me. Search wf_blame, then scroll down a bit and you'll see deconstruct section with these items. And then change the expectedhash value in filelist.xml to the hash calculation returned value that you'll see if you hover a mouse on mod in the game.

Idk why I thought it could work, intuition I guess. Anyway, mod is not worth it. It's actually pretty disturbing and perverted, plus it uses old ragdolls and stuff, so it acts weird sometimes and I even had few errors in the console while testing it. I could edit this mod, but there are too much things to do, and I honestly don't believe anyone would do that. I'm kinda new to the game, and I don't understand how mods work yet, so I definitely not going to do that anytime soon. Hopefully, someone will make the mod like this in the future, but without all this perverted stuff 

What exactly do you need to do to get them to do stuff actually? The monster attack command didnt seem to work unless I'm missing something

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2023 at 3:16 AM, lindazana said:

So while sex stuff isn't involved, anaertailin is working (not sure if more are coming) on some sexy replacements for some monsters for the game! d5a3d0afbb10ed3d60fca3bd8e7f05457d4e195fa2f6ba8805c3ea17e58e8a6b.png1.png?token-time=1681344000&token-hash=Pln_HuQUaWFR1VdVFxrm_e-Cyr0jratXBf_CEQjmYrQ%3D

Found em on the Steam Workshop and Anaert published them as mods for the game. 

On Steam is the Non-NSFW version. 

Steam Workshop::爬爬娘化 (steamcommunity.com)

2954415790.zip

However I also have the NSFW versions for both Crawlers and Mudraptors.

Mudraptor NSFW.zip Crawler NSFW.zip

Edited by Halakason
On 3/15/2023 at 8:34 PM, savilianan said:

So now 1.0 had been launch, anyone wants to create a successor to this?

Wondering this. Was there further development of this one? I know there is a version on steam but, honestly can't read the language so I don't know what it entails.

I downloaded the Strange Europa mod from this thread and patched it enough to load in the latest Barotrauma. Still throws a bunch of warnings though, but most seem harmless/the game corrects them. My testing has been light, and I didn't completely translate the mod. I also don't speak Chinese so what is translated is likely pretty shitty. I put the script to create a patched mod at https://gitgud.io/matiastorres/strange-europa-patched and have a build at https://anonfiles.com/afQb66neza/