Barotrauma Adult Mods?

On 2/11/2024 at 10:25 AM, dead_reaper17 said:

Maybe somebody can make an actual build of this mod, bcz I can't get how to make it work and all?

You can find one earlier in this thread. Is there anything in particular that is causing issues?

On 3/11/2024 at 4:31 PM, Arastal said:

anyone got a partial load order i can use or something like without the LL mods and then i can just toss them in because rn im not even sure what mods i should be adding

Strange Europa is standalone. It should be the only mod you use. If you want to use it with other mods, you are on your own. You might get it to kinda work if you mess with the load order, but that's mostly trial by error.

On 3/11/2024 at 6:02 PM, Arastal said:

also im assuming its strange europa but is there a way to fix the Chinese names?

I english-ified the chinese names, so if that's what you are talking about then yes. I've been thinking about just removing the name overrides completely, I just kept in in since the base mod had it in as well. You think anyone would care if I just removed the chinese names?

On 3/12/2024 at 1:47 AM, Arastal said:

also im confused i doubt it but is this the one that adds or the breast physics or nah

the strange Europa i mean

edit: ok its the breast physics less version and its missing the outfits from the current version of the mod so now im looking through the files hoping i can Frankenstein them together because theres mechs and new diving suits armor and more in the new version but the one the mod got here is missing most of the combat related stuff the new mods added though its fine if i cant add the physics if i can just add the clothes n stuff

WDYM by breast physics? Did EA-HI add that? Also, I can frankenstein  those in if you want. That's basically where I stopped work, updating Strange Europa's EA-HI bits. Just let me know which ones I should add in first.

On 3/14/2024 at 2:47 AM, geckoakaownage said:

so how do i use said mod it seems to just have a bunch of errors not able to do the deed 

I can't really help without seeing the errors.

On 1/24/2024 at 4:56 AM, ifuckmudraptors said:

idk how it took me until now to find this topic, but check this out

Both mods are great, barotrauma is getting good as zomboid and palworld in the coom possibilities.
props to both of you 👏

On 3/17/2024 at 8:01 AM, Matias Torres said:

You can find one earlier in this thread. Is there anything in particular that is causing issues?coul

Strange Europa is standalone. It should be the only mod you use. If you want to use it with other mods, you are on your own. You might get it to kinda work if you mess with the load order, but that's mostly trial by error.

I english-ified the chinese names, so if that's what you are talking about then yes. I've been thinking about just removing the name overrides completely, I just kept in in since the base mod had it in as well. You think anyone would care if I just removed the chinese names?

WDYM by breast physics? Did EA-HI add that? Also, I can frankenstein  those in if you want. That's basically where I stopped work, updating Strange Europa's EA-HI bits. Just let me know which ones I should add in first.

I can't really help without seeing the errors.

Could i ask which section of code had you alter to allow stage III to appear under the effect of body enhancer? I was doing my own updata of this mod and saw this post, Im still a newbie in coding :P,so...yeah OxOIII

10 hours ago, yukunzhao said:

Could i ask which section of code had you alter to allow stage III to appear under the effect of body enhancer? I was doing my own updata of this mod and saw this post, Im still a newbie in coding :P,so...yeah OxOIII

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about about the ordering of afflictions in the display? I'm not sure if it's possible to order those manually. It might also be dependent on the order of afflictions defined in your xml.

7 hours ago, Matias Torres said:

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you talking about about the ordering of afflictions in the display? I'm not sure if it's possible to order those manually. It might also be dependent on the order of afflictions defined in your xml.

My bad..... was asking how you alter the files to allow stage 3 burst to appear during body enhancer's effect :P

Im still a begginer in modding, so....

15 hours ago, yukunzhao said:

My bad..... was asking how you alter the files to allow stage 3 burst to appear during body enhancer's effect :P

Im still a begginer in modding, so....

It actually works in the opposite way. When the stage 3 effect occurs, the stage 3 affliction checks to see if the user also has the body enhancer. If not, it applies the damage/sfx effects. I can try to talk more about design or give you some resources if you are more specific about what you want to learn more about.

• 2 weeks later...

this english.xml file has the same texts as the chinese one but translated with DeepL since google and yandex are terrible at chinese translations, a bit of a self note but i could move the item's name and description to english.xml without any issues but i had to remove the special characters like the [EA-HI]itemname, needed to change to EA-HI_itemname:
image.png.8a3060acbbd36fffe3ade1b350d3197b.png
this names.xml files has chinese names removed and old barotrauma names back.

this specialnpc.xml change unique npc's and makes them all females but no names were changed, at least that's how it's supposed to go as i could not find a way to spawn the unique npc's to double check.

Reports spoilered to make my post not *that* big

Spoiler

oh and there is this thing on console
image.png.0caceea64ab796c8fa3158b1a0c61cb6.png
combat diving suit has a broken image
image.png.9c1d3afc7f48afdbee42ecd2c0c81540.png

penis doesn't work, breast expansion does, also penis attack which is creature attack key can be used without a penis, causes psychosis and nausea which i think it's silly :classic_huh:
image.png.587df1fb1970662ab91843901667a034.png
if it is of any help, i could not find many of the sperm/penis related afflictions in any of the afflictions files contained in the mod, only pregnancy/testicle pregnancy related ones and breast growth.

also i've found a version of the mod that has male models, i tried porting it but the sprites got all broken since they are different sizes especially when using items, current patched europa sprite sizes go about 512x256 whereas the male characters mod use 512x268 sprite size for both male and female characters, it does work when setting different outfits with the _[GENDER] tag no problem to differentiate what sprite to use when equipping, i could port all the sprites from the male character models and new coordinates but the male characters mod use different artstyle for the female items whereas the male items look similar to this patched version:
image.png.f443ec636ee11b1f97b7bcac1971e784.pngimage.png.d84dfa3de628a171caaa10acd50c9c21.png
case in point, left is strange europa with male models resized which breaks and right is the male mod sprites.

names.xml SpecialNpcs.xml

English.xml

Edited by dummy0152
spoiler attach, fixed english.xml and new info about the male mod, i'm not going to doublepost
  • 1 month later...