Barotrauma Adult Mods?

So, A LOT A LOT A LOT of things are getting lost in translation. But I think they're fine with us editing what we have saved.

Edit:

Got through the translation problems and yeah, we're certainly fine to use what we have.

Edit of an edit:

After battling with translators on both sides.
We're free to modify, edit and even upload what we do here.
They just ask us to remove the picture / sticker that's in the zips. You know, the one that was on the workshop page.
It had chinese text on it so idk what it says, but I guess it could lead to trouble for them?

And this is indeed the last version we have. Apparently the author has already made a version with more events and outfits but like... It got be wondering "Who the hell is gonna see them if he's not going to upload them anywhere?"

Edit Edit Edit:

Apparently the author is keeping his version that he's updating to his small circle of like... 20 friends. And that's it. Sad times.
At least we're allowed to work with this file and make our own.

EA-HI.zip

Edited by SaintHusky
On 8/28/2022 at 9:31 PM, 25angryblackmen said:

It's functioning relatively for me at the moment. Waifu++ is overwriting all of R18. Minus the special ailments and items. I've reached out to one of my artist friends, and I'm going to commission him for body part replacements in the Waifu++ style. If my coder friend ever gets back online, I'll have a yes or no on him helping code it all together.

Animations? Sheeesh, I'll be on the look out.

yeah also well the bent knees in R18 and all while standing is actually surprisingly more disturbing than you'd expect for some reason. And I sorta like both styles art though, i do wish the males werent overwritten by lasses for some reason.

12 hours ago, EaglePhntm said:

yeah also well the bent knees in R18 and all while standing is actually surprisingly more disturbing than you'd expect for some reason. And I sorta like both styles art though, i do wish the males werent overwritten by lasses for some reason.

Long - term I don't think they were supposed to be overwritten. Because, ya know, the dick growing mechanics. ALAS, unless Europa is a moon destined to be full of females and futas.
Which I guess... Wouldn't be that weird for a chinese mod.

6 hours ago, SaintHusky said:

Long - term I don't think they were supposed to be overwritten. Because, ya know, the dick growing mechanics. ALAS, unless Europa is a moon destined to be full of females and futas.
Which I guess... Wouldn't be that weird for a chinese mod.

the files had human_male also made into exact same female bodies my man so i guess it is intentional

So I took the first version that was posted here by 25angryblackmen which was updated but had the icons removed, and combined it with the old version that had the clothing icons posted by SaintHusky.

Then I ran most of the files through machine translation and cleaned up the translations as best as I could manually.

Then I played it and realized it's an extremely cursed mod that would traumatize my friends.

I've attached it below. As always, practice good PC habits and scan anything you download before installing it.

You're welcome to build on my work, I just request that if you do improve the [EN] translation, that you post it here.

[EA-HI]Strange Europa.zip

1 hour ago, SaintHusky said:

Probably could make creature attacks use the creature attack from this mod instead of their own, yeah. I am not smart enough to do it though.

thatd be cool, though probably would need somehow prevent death and well, defeat on the downed ones.

Been busy with work, but I've this weekend off.

So, my coder friend is busy with his own project. Guess I'll try to learn how to do that on my own.

My artist friend is down for the cause. His current schedule only allows him to spend time on this effort on the weekends, until he figures out what's going on with his job.

Regardless, my fellow degenerates, I see you've been busy!

Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.png

11 hours ago, 25angryblackmen said:

Been busy with work, but I've this weekend off.

So, my coder friend is busy with his own project. Guess I'll try to learn how to do that on my own.

My artist friend is down for the cause. His current schedule only allows him to spend time on this effort on the weekends, until he figures out what's going on with his job.

Regardless, my fellow degenerates, I see you've been busy!

Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.png

we degenerates believe in you my man

wonder if anyone figured if there is a non-stupidly-expensive way to not fuckin perish due any sort of preggoness. It's weird, maybe we are missing something with my bud we are playing with, especially if the damn futa lover gets a peen poison and Fs someone with it and everyone just blast and die in the end. Damn expensive vending machine stuff too.

Edited by EaglePhntm

I'm grateful to all of you at loverslab for your hard work on this mod!

I am a Barotrauma player from China.

The process of removing this mod I saw is like this:one guy just did not like adult mods appearing in non-adult games,so he reported the modding group and the steam workshop. This led to the removal of this mod.And he even taunted the mod team in the Chinese player forums after it.

What a disgusting guy!

13 hours ago, VideNoir said:

wonder if anyone figured if there is a non-stupidly-expensive way to not fuckin perish due any sort of preggoness. It's weird, maybe we are missing something with my bud we are playing with, especially if the damn futa lover gets a peen poison and Fs someone with it and everyone just blast and die in the end. Damn expensive vending machine stuff too.

You can, head into the mod file, go to preg folder, and change price for each item in the pregitem file.

11 hours ago, saviliana said:

You can, head into the mod file, go to preg folder, and change price for each item in the pregitem file.

Fair, but is there a way to not die from every preg over time? I feel like i'm missing something

made everything cost 5 (hopefully) it works but im too lazy to try rn

preg_items.xml

Edited by VideNoir
On 8/29/2022 at 12:33 PM, SaintHusky said:

So, A LOT A LOT A LOT of things are getting lost in translation. But I think they're fine with us editing what we have saved.

Edit:

Got through the translation problems and yeah, we're certainly fine to use what we have.

Edit of an edit:

After battling with translators on both sides.
We're free to modify, edit and even upload what we do here.
They just ask us to remove the picture / sticker that's in the zips. You know, the one that was on the workshop page.
It had chinese text on it so idk what it says, but I guess it could lead to trouble for them?

And this is indeed the last version we have. Apparently the author has already made a version with more events and outfits but like... It got be wondering "Who the hell is gonna see them if he's not going to upload them anywhere?"

Edit Edit Edit:

Apparently the author is keeping his version that he's updating to his small circle of like... 20 friends. And that's it. Sad times.
At least we're allowed to work with this file and make our own.

EA-HI.zip 8.88 MB · 143 downloads

Let's just hope that we can get the version with more content, I can't wait to see crewmates giving birth to husks inside the submarine

Probably a stupid question but I'm super new to this game. Just picked it up today. How exactly do we view any of the R18 content? I can see that the characters were swapped to nude anime girls and I found an accompanying clothing mod for EA-HI but I don't understand how to access any of the actual gameplay mechanics. Can someone give a quick lowdown please?

On 8/26/2022 at 9:27 PM, 25angryblackmen said:

https://mega.nz/file/HcVBUD5J#J7k7HwLPI-pBVbqKck7OoPZqsob4ZgEJ9GznZOqTcAo

First time actually uploading something on Mega. Let me know if it's good or not.

Cheers.

*Edit*

FYI, this is the version before they removed all the clothing.
To "do" the "deed", you basically use the creature attack button. The hitbox for it seems pretty wonky, but if you hear a thunk or someone starts falling over? You hit your mark.

Hopefully they reupload or someone takes up the torch. ?

can you make tutorial how to use that mod or something else,coz everything is on Chinese language

4 hours ago, DEMONDICE said:

Probably a stupid question but I'm super new to this game. Just picked it up today. How exactly do we view any of the R18 content? I can see that the characters were swapped to nude anime girls and I found an accompanying clothing mod for EA-HI but I don't understand how to access any of the actual gameplay mechanics. Can someone give a quick lowdown please?

From what I've seen, most of it revolves around purchasing the added items from station Vending Machines which mind you, are pretty expensive, usually costing 200 mk for things like Breast modifications to 2000 mk for a majority of injections that inflicts pregnacy. They function just like the base game's medical items, open up the health GUI by pressing H then you just drag the items onto the torso and well, stuff happens and it might not be pretty. Note that pregnacy will eventually straight up kill your afflicted crewmate if it reaches the uh, "Eruption" stage or stage 3 which gives you lacerations and oragn damage, which is prevented using Muscle Poison that just caps it near the end of Stage 2.  So yeah, that's all I know so far, might be more to it but I haven't gotten to that part yet.