I am not able to have sex with creatures after throwing spell or getting defeated someone tell me tutorial for it.I have creature packs and all sexlab files but how to activate it?

I assume you also downloaded SE animation packs containing creature animations?

You also need Sexlab Animation Loader SE mod to register animations.

After installing animation mod(s) you should:

- run FNIS to create animations. Make sure to select HKX File Check option. There should be no warnings about animations not being compatible.

- create new game

- Find SL Anim Loader mod in configuration menu. Enable animations and then register animations. Animations are now available to Sexlab.

This SLAL has a good mix of human and creature animations. Download SE version if you don't have it.

44 minutes ago, Mr.Pritish said:

1444654901_TheElderScrollsVSkyrimSpecialEditionScreenshot2021_10.16-15_05_52_82.png.02320802557f1fb51264d1eb442ac2f7.pngwhy its fking her ike this zz

It's a bad angle on the shot. What the spider is doing is trying to insert the very back end of its abdomen into the vagina. Being an insect, it doesn't have a schlong. You'll get similar results with chaurus.

5 hours ago, Mr.Pritish said:

why its fking her ike this zz

You need mods for creature setup:

- Creature Framework SE

- More Nasty Critters SE

- Horny Creatures of Skyrim SE 

- Creature schlong mod (i would recommend Bakafactory ABC but there is also Animal SOS)

Not sure why you are using Billy's original SLAL animations instead of the new animations. Mod creator is currently updating SLAL mod every month.