I can't get SexLab to start up

I installed a large SSE mod list which is perfectly stabled and took up about 220 plugin spots.  I tried adding in Sexlab mods since I had plenty of space, but the game refuses to boot up.  What's the likely problem that would prevent the menu screen from even appearing?

Incompatible SKSE plugin. That should be noticeable in most mod managers with a direct message or warning, if not check the skse64.log, it's somewhere near your saves.

Missing master for any of the enabled mods. This too is quite easy to spot in most mod managers. Running LOOT or trying to load your entire loadorder in xEdit will also tell you if something is missing.

BSA files from a LE mod. It's just that, a mod that wasn't properly ported to SE has an incompatible BSA so it crashes the game (can't remember if the crash happens before reaching the main menu). Hard to spot unless you check all the mods you recently enabled, you'll need to check which of these have a BSA and double check if you got the correct version.

1 hour ago, Just Don't said:

Incompatible SKSE plugin. That should be noticeable in most mod managers with a direct message or warning, if not check the skse64.log, it's somewhere near your saves.

Missing master for any of the enabled mods. This too is quite easy to spot in most mod managers. Running LOOT or trying to load your entire loadorder in xEdit will also tell you if something is missing.

BSA files from a LE mod. It's just that, a mod that wasn't properly ported to SE has an incompatible BSA so it crashes the game (can't remember if the crash happens before reaching the main menu). Hard to spot unless you check all the mods you recently enabled, you'll need to check which of these have a BSA and double check if you got the correct version.

I'm using MO2.  No missing masters error message.  The setup runs without the SexLab mods.  Someone at the Discord I frequently go to says the problem has something to do with Code 193?  

3 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

The setup runs without the SexLab mods

Most likely you installed a mod with an incompatible DLL file. You could look inside each Sexlab mod archive and check if there is a SKSE folder.

But in principle you already have the solution. Uninstall all Sexlab mods. Then you should have a working base mod setup again. Then install only a few mods at a time and try to launch game. At some point you get to the specific mod causing the problem.

You could post a plugin list here in a spoiler window, but not all mods have plugins so not certain it would be enough information to help you.

12 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Someone at the Discord I frequently go to says the problem has something to do with Code 193

That's the first thing I mention. Incompatible SKSE plugin (dll files). MO should give you a notification for that, so it should be easy to spot.

Notifications are displayed here image.png.6e212596f83a723a7a1f22af09d69661.png. If that icon is in color and with a number you need to check that.

Also, "Sexlab mods" isn't helping here really. You need to check one by one if you need to, which one of the mods you recently added is causing the crash and then figure it out why.