I have just returned to FO4 after a year playing Skyrim. In Skyirm sexlabs they have cum shots. Orgasms. Is there an add-on that does the same thing adding animated  Pixels or mesh  at the end of the animations?  I have AAF working well everything is smooth and I only using 1 Animation pack AAF _Vanilla Sex Animations Theme. Is there another Theme pack that has orgasms?

Thanks All

57 minutes ago, MasterGunner124 said:

I have just returned to FO4 after a year playing Skyrim. In Skyirm sexlabs they have cum shots. Orgasms. Is there an add-on that does the same thing adding animated  Pixels or mesh  at the end of the animations?  I have AAF working well everything is smooth and I only using 1 Animation pack AAF _Vanilla Sex Animations Theme. Is there another Theme pack that has orgasms?

Thanks All

Not sure what you mean here, but you can try my patch for anims

Edited by Indarello
On 10/10/2021 at 1:01 AM, Indarello said:

Not sure what you mean here, but you can try my patch for anims

What I was talking about  is when the Male cums there is an animated stream of cum. Well more like pixels. Also there is a CUM on NPC/Follower and CUM on Player in Sexlabs for Skyirm. Something like what is in the picture I am not a Modder but I can understand the work that those that are put into it.  I will take a look at your patch, Thanks

"G"

ScreenShot5.png

• 2 weeks later...