Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

On 11/19/2021 at 8:57 PM, F8U Crusader said:

If possible I could use some help getting the mod to work properly. I have all of the hard and soft requirements for this, as well as all of their sub requirements like SKSE updated to the proper versions, and the original FM and FMFT are installed properly (FM is BSA with no patches, FMFT loads after it, etc.), but this mod only partially functions. Shortly after my character becomes pregnant, I get the notification that the Random Event Trigger and Overlays are now active, but then they don't do anything, it just plays out the regular way with just the bodymorphs and that's it. SFO's overlays never show up, and none of the random events ever fire regardless of what trimester it is. I've checked in xEdit and no outside mods are interfering with any of the Fertility Mode plugins, and file wise nothing is overwriting their scripts, I'm at a loss as to why it's not working.

The random event scripts are firing it sounds like, but no actual effects?

I'd recommend checking this with Console. You can go into console and search something like "Craving" or "Fetal" and have the spell ID come up, try applying an appropriate spell by selecting the player in console, and type "cast [SPELL ID] 14 left" and see if it actually shows up.

If it does show up, you've either been VERY unlucky with RnG (I set the "Testing" event probability at ~50%), or there's an unknown incompatibility.

If it doesn't show up, again it's either incompatibility, or it has been installed improperly in some way, but that seems unlikely.

Pay in mind, for SFO effects, they don't even start until scaling does (15% through pregnancy), and the marks only really become visible about halfway or more through the pregnancy.

Additionally, they were optimized for a relatively "normal" breton skin tone, IDK how well it works with less direct-human-analogue PC races, like Khajit, Argonian, or Orc.

The only way to reliably see if they've been applied is to type "showracemenu" in console and look for any body paints that weren't on the character in the beginning (should have a name like "Stretch 1 Pregnancy", "Stretch 2 Pregnancy", etc.).

Pay in mind, the overlays are NiO-based, they're fast to apply, but if you're overloading the game on updates then it will screw up (ex. messing with timescale excessively, repeated small waiting/resting with no time for updates to fire).

19 hours ago, w234aew said:

I'd recommend checking this with Console. You can go into console and search something like "Craving" or "Fetal" and have the spell ID come up, try applying an appropriate spell by selecting the player in console, and type "cast [SPELL ID] 14 left" and see if it actually shows up.

If it does show up, you've either been VERY unlucky with RnG (I set the "Testing" event probability at ~50%), or there's an unknown incompatibility.

Alright so I gave that a shot, I tried most of the spells, and they show up in my active effects, but that's it. They don't seem to do anything that their descriptions on the first page imply (i.e for Colostrum, no lactis overlay, sound or Sexlab expression, it just shows up in the active effects and that's it).

19 hours ago, w234aew said:

Additionally, they were optimized for a relatively "normal" breton skin tone, IDK how well it works with less direct-human-analogue PC races, like Khajit, Argonian, or Orc.

The only way to reliably see if they've been applied is to type "showracemenu" in console and look for any body paints that weren't on the character in the beginning (should have a name like "Stretch 1 Pregnancy", "Stretch 2 Pregnancy", etc.).

Sorry I should have mentioned, I checked just a few days before the end, and there was no overlays on the body. Also my character is a Breton, with a vanilla-esque skin tone, so body color isn't the issue.

Also just to be sure, the SSL in the requirements does stand for Skyrim SexLab, right?

7 hours ago, F8U Crusader said:

Alright so I gave that a shot, I tried most of the spells, and they show up in my active effects, but that's it. They don't seem to do anything that their descriptions on the first page imply (i.e for Colostrum, no lactis overlay, sound or Sexlab expression, it just shows up in the active effects and that's it).

Sorry I should have mentioned, I checked just a few days before the end, and there was no overlays on the body. Also my character is a Breton, with a vanilla-esque skin tone, so body color isn't the issue.

Also just to be sure, the SSL in the requirements does stand for Skyrim SexLab, right?

Yes, if you have the facial expressions installed then they should work, but there's not sound anymore (even for me) on that event.

BFAP used cum overlays for that instead of lactis, and without the cum overlay application event, the moan is the only sound that plays.

If you tried most of the spells, and even the low-dependency ones, and even those don't work, then it's either an improper installation/load order or a mod incompatibility.

For example, Morning Sickness will have some effect even if Sexlab (which is SSL, you're right) isn't installed.

Can you please post a load order? I can quickly look it over.

Are you running a lot of animation overhauls by chance? The only other thing that comes to mind is that both myself during testing, and a user more recently, experienced bugs with getting Lactis to play nicely with DAR mods (most play nicely, but there's at least one that caused an issue for another user).

Nice lactation effect from Lactis, I appreciate how milk squirts out of nipple.

But now I'm trying to make milk squirting effect into Milk Mod Economy and I still haven't figure out how to change Lactis' armor based lactation effect compatible with Milk Mod Lactis effect.

I'm contacting Lactis Author, MME author, and Fertility Mode Immersive Effects author to figure out what should I do to build compatibility patch I wanna make. This FMIE mod is the best example of lactis milk squirt applied correctly into Sexlab mod.

On 11/23/2021 at 5:42 PM, sub-human said:

This part warrants some clarification, because if you followed FMFT's install instruction, you shouldn't have any of Fertility Mode's plugins.

Sorry for the late reply haven't checked the thread in a while. by Fertility Mode's plugins I meant Fertility Mode.esm (the SSE version that's form 44 and its files are in the form of a BSA) and all of the plugins that its a master of, i.e. FMFT, FM+-, etc, not the old patches from the original Fertility Mode. I was in talks with w234 about this but the issue, I must have had corrupted files in one of the mods, because a clean install of all 3 fixed it.

2 minutes ago, F8U Crusader said:

Would the new version be safe to update mid game as long as none of the scripts are currently running?

I haven't tested that, but most of the scripts aren't "Continuous", but instead fire once per hour.

It would be worth testing, the easiest way to tell would be to try with a late 3rd trimester pregnancy.

If the stretchmarks on the breasts and the new Areola effects appear after an update, it means it's updated successfully.

- Added cravings event

- Added dynamic SFO stretchmarks to breasts

- Added dynamic Areola color changes

Just used the debug tool to quickly start up a pregnancy and intermittently waited through about the first half of it and can confirm all 3 of these new changes work. Haven't gotten to the end of the pregnancy yet to see if the areola fades work, but considering they started up and are progressing fine I don't see why they wouldn't.

Edited by F8U Crusader
Edit: All of the post pregnancy stuff works too, updating it mid game is fine.

Fertility Mode Tweaks (only v2.24 will apply all effects, although random effects only should work back to v2.16)

I did not see this as a download option on the nexus mod page its in the section that you cant download ;9 is this still a requirement ?

Edited by MuchW0W
6 hours ago, MuchW0W said:

Fertility Mode Tweaks (only v2.24 will apply all effects, although random effects only should work back to v2.16)

I did not see this as a download option on the nexus mod page its in the section that you cant download ;9 is this still a requirement ?

Fertility Mode - Fixes and Tweaks is still a requirement; due to the way this mod was written, that's never going to change.

However, it's not version dependent; any version PAST 2.24 will work as well (ex 2.30, latest).

IDK why it says "Only", I'll change that.

3 hours ago, evilbom said:

hi i have a question about Lactis Addon is need install but not need enable right ?

like Estrus Chaurus+  is need Estrus For Skyrim to install but not enable

No, it actually needs to be enabled I think (it actually uses the scripts and effects, not just texture/animation files).

You can try it, but I don't think it will work without Lactis being enabled.

2 hours ago, w234aew said:

No, it actually needs to be enabled I think (it actually uses the scripts and effects, not just texture/animation files).

You can try it, but I don't think it will work without Lactis being enabled.

thank... just notice it not work on BHUNP user make me cry T____T

1 hour ago, evilbom said:

thank... just notice it not work on BHUNP user make me cry T____T

There were apparently updates that "It might work on BHUNP, but the alignment by default will be off".

You can adjust the alignment with the MCM, but for "Compatibility" sake, I recommend 3BA for new users.

If you're confident in your ability to adjust it appropriately, go right on ahead, as long as it doesn't crash.

I might reach out to the author and see if it's possible to do some sort of "bodyslide" using the collision meshes or something, so that it changes in size with morphs too (currently, morphs will cause it to become misaligned too).

On 12/5/2021 at 7:45 PM, F8U Crusader said:

Sorry for the late reply haven't checked the thread in a while. by Fertility Mode's plugins I meant Fertility Mode.esm (the SSE version that's form 44 and its files are in the form of a BSA) and all of the plugins that its a master of, i.e. FMFT, FM+-, etc, not the old patches from the original Fertility Mode. I was in talks with w234 about this but the issue, I must have had corrupted files in one of the mods, because a clean install of all 3 fixed it.

Glad you got it all sorted!

As you can see, I'm also guilty of not checking this very often :)

Would the new version be safe to update mid game as long as none of the scripts are currently running?

To clarify what w234aew already hinted at, they don't run long or often.   They run immediately following a FMFT hourly update- and they're probably done running before the message even appears on-screen telling you the update ran!

On 12/7/2021 at 2:52 AM, MuchW0W said:

To clarify on this:   There's three pages of PMs in my box between w234ew and myself, going back to before this was ever published.  We both ensured that our mods are largely version-independant, and neither conflicts with or overwrites any part of the other.

What this means for you, is for the most part you don't need to worry about it.  I just released FMFT 2.31, but that doesn't matter.   FM Immersive Effects made for v2.30 will still work with the new version of my mod.  You don't need to worry about upgrading both at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 12:04 PM, twillinator1 said:

whenever the overlays update for pregnancy related stuff the body becomes a light purple purple, if I load up racemenu and change one of my overlays to do with freckles it fixes it ?

Either you're running out of NiOverride overlay spots (increase it in SKSE64.ini), or the mod isn't recognizing one of the mods correctly. Did you install SFO correctly?

13 hours ago, tissemann said:

Is the latest updated packaged correct? The scripts folder is in a data subfolder, not sure if I should move it to root.

The scripts folder should be in Data, but I just noticed it was in fm-immersive-effects-main, that's due to just grabbing it from GitHub. I can fix it in a couple minutes.

16 hours ago, w234aew said:

Either you're running out of NiOverride overlay spots (increase it in SKSE64.ini), or the mod isn't recognizing one of the mods correctly. Did you install SFO correctly?

The scripts folder should be in Data, but I just noticed it was in fm-immersive-effects-main, that's due to just grabbing it from GitHub. I can fix it in a couple minutes.

so in skee64 ini i'd change: [Overlays/Body]  iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1] to say 8 or something for the Inumoverlays? i don't know how i could of installed SFO incorrectly as there is no Wizard just install and go.

yes you would need to add more to your overlays just by changing the numbers

Example
[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=12; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

Edited by MuchW0W
20 hours ago, twillinator1 said:

so in skee64 ini i'd change: [Overlays/Body]  iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6] iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1] to say 8 or something for the Inumoverlays? i don't know how i could of installed SFO incorrectly as there is no Wizard just install and go.

well that didn't do the trick. another things i may of neglected to mention in the earlier comment is it also changes what i changed back to  "COFreckles medium". 

the overlay and texture mods  i use if it helps are 

Community Overlays 1 (0-30) Bodypaints Warpaints Tattoos and more made for the Community (Special Edition) at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Female Makeup Suite - Face - RaceMenu Overlays of Eyeliner EyeShadow Contours and Highlights - Special Edition at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Skin Feature Overlays SE - Freckles Scars Birthmarks Stretch Marks Moles and More for Face and Body RaceMenu Overlays at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Diamond Skin - CBBE and UNP Female Textures at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Dirt and Blood - Seamless Soap Texture SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Diamond Skin Unofficial Addon - Breast Veins - CBBE_UNP at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Yyvengar Bodypaint - Designs of the Lupine - RaceMenu Overlays at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by twillinator1