Fertility Mode+ - Immersive Effects

2 hours ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

IMO not to add any cringe lines. Couldn't get the google doc working.

I do think NPCs and spouse should comment on the pregnant player or npcs larger breasts, pregnant belly as they naturally would irl. This would be immersive.

Yeah some of the lines will be cut down/modified. And yeah I came up with those first "example" suggestions, but particularly that 2nd one I didn't like (cringe is the best way to describe it lol).

EDIT: For a while the doc was set to "Read only" because of googles default settings (fixed now), and the only region with no data protection/lock is the section for comment text specifically.

Edited by w234aew
2 hours ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

Any screenshots?

Honestly I'm not sure how I should do these, as other than the current strechmark overlay addition, a lot of the mod is ImageSpace modifiers (read as double vsiion/edge tint in 1st person), which could easily be missed.

Additionally, I don't really have my SE set up for great screenshots (it's for mod playing/dev stuff).

If anyone wants to give it a shot, more power to them! I can add good ones to the description.

12 minutes ago, colourtemp3000 said:

Hello, will this version work with latest version of FMv3F? It's already 2.30 I'm behind update the mod and the author is already releasing the new version...

It should work with any version past v2.24, so 2.30 should work fine.

Once conditinonal dialogue is fully added, faction tracking may necessitate an update, but that's in the far future.

1 hour ago, w234aew said:

Honestly I'm not sure how I should do these, as other than the current strechmark overlay addition, a lot of the mod is ImageSpace modifiers (read as double vsiion/edge tint in 1st person), which could easily be missed.

Additionally, I don't really have my SE set up for great screenshots (it's for mod playing/dev stuff).

If anyone wants to give it a shot, more power to them! I can add good ones to the description.

Ok it probably would help get more attention to the mod at least. I wondered cause you mentioned face expressions I havnt tried the mod yet, (im about to lol)

PROGRESS REPORT:

I haven't had time to thoroughly test it yet, so it won't be out until at least next weekend, but I managed to get the first iteration of the cravings event working.

It's compatible with Weightmorphs, (equipped food registers correctly with weight gain), IDK about iNeed/RND yet though.

Currently, it's just formlist based and only uses food from the base game and hearthfire, but in the future I'll try to come up with a way to make modded food compatible.

41 minutes ago, excidium93 said:

Do Weightmorphs interfere with SLIF?

But great news!

I'm pretty sure there's a patch to make weightmorphs SLIF compatible, but I don't use SLIF in SE, so I don't know if the patch is available in SE or how stable it is.

Just to be clear though, what I meant is not that Weightmorphs or RnD/iNeed are requirements, just that the event actually works with those mods, ex. Weightmorphs actually detects the character eating food and increases the weight.

It only does the actual eating for the player though, since Weightmorphs and RnD don't really affect NPCs that way I think.

Edited by w234aew
Clarification

When the GlobalVariable says FME is present, FMFT's hourly update paths change to functions that, in addition to the normal update pathway, apply the FME spells to the characters.

I also want to add that it's intentional behavior that the pregnancy effects in FMFT shut down entirely when FME is installed.  Some of them would outright conflict otherwise, plus the assumption is made (and yes, assumptions may be wrong!) that people don't want two sets of effects at once!

That having been said, it's good to see you finally got this to the point of initial release!   I say finally, because there were a lot of interruptions to progress along the way!  Real life does tend to do that, occasionally. :)

On 10/13/2021 at 12:00 AM, AthenaESIV said:

Excellent, tyty!

Add in creature births that grow into pets and is 100/100!

FM+/FMFT will support any races you tell it to: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/articles/3167

I do think NPCs and spouse should comment on the pregnant player or npcs larger breasts, pregnant belly as they naturally would irl. This would be immersive.

Edited by sub-human
added reply to additional post
9 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Where do I find a non-OStim version of Lactis?

There's no need. Lactis has OStim as a soft requirement, so just don't install it and Lactis will still work.

I need it in my install when compiling scripts but for a base installation it shouldn't be necessary.

1 hour ago, SkyLover264 said:

If you can find someone to make such an animation, I think it'd be pretty neat if, after a certain point, the walking animation would be replaced with one that mimics a "pregnancy waddle".

I actually had that same thought! I don't have the animation experience (nor the tools) to do that justice, but if anyone is good at making animations I'd be up for incorporating them!

There'd probably need to be a few different animations to transition from normal to waddle gradually.

15 hours ago, w234aew said:

I actually had that same thought! I don't have the animation experience (nor the tools) to do that justice, but if anyone is good at making animations I'd be up for incorporating them!

There'd probably need to be a few different animations to transition from normal to waddle gradually.

You don't even need to incorporate it.  Someone just has to make the animations.

DAR: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33746

Can replace animations on various conditions- including faction ranks.  If the animations existed, it would just be  simple matter of DAR config file: if GenericFactionRank > x use animation B, if GenericFactionRank > y use animation c, etc.

There's nothing for you or I to do - everything's already in place on our end.

UPDATE:

At this point, the Cravings event is working successfully and is where I'd like it for now.

It doesn't eat food already in the player inventory, it just gives the player a random food item from 1 of 3 formlists and then eats that, but for a "First Try" it's alright!

I also worked on the dynamic effects.

Along with an update to the stretchmark overlays to include breast stretchmarks, it includes darkening nipple overlays courtesy of TitKit SSE.

However, given that not everybody is going to want this, I'm going to make a check that if TitKit SSE is installed, they will apply, but if it isn't installed, they won't.

It will all be done without user interaction, so installing TitKit will be the only step to enable this feature.

Edited by w234aew
1 hour ago, Maxrevolver said:

Quick question.  I really like the look of this mod, but I also *really* don't want to take up a plugin slot with Lactis.  Will all the other features of this mod work if I don't install Lactis, please?

I haven't tested it personally, but Lactis is implemented as a soft, auto-detecting integration. If you don't install Lactis, everything else should still work.

8 hours ago, ReductivePrinceps said:

I'm curious about the body requirement. If I'm reading your description right, it says you need 3BBB because of Lactis, but the mod page says it should work fine with BHUNP as well. Is there any other reason for the requirement...? Otherwise I'm hoping that CBBE Special should be sufficient.

This integration started when Lactis was early in development, and BHUNP compatibility wasn't known. I use 3BA, so this wasn't an issue for me.

I just checked the Lactis mod page, apparently it's been tested with BHUNP and it works.

I've got an update I'm bug testing for release, once it's ready I'll update the mod page.

In the mean time, yes, it should work, but I make no guarantees of Lactis overlay/animation alignment, you may need to tweak those on your end.

Also, for the Skin Feature Overlays, use whichever version's textures works best with BHUNP.

9 hours ago, w234aew said:

This integration started when Lactis was early in development, and BHUNP compatibility wasn't known. I use 3BA, so this wasn't an issue for me.

I just checked the Lactis mod page, apparently it's been tested with BHUNP and it works.

I've got an update I'm bug testing for release, once it's ready I'll update the mod page.

In the mean time, yes, it should work, but I make no guarantees of Lactis overlay/animation alignment, you may need to tweak those on your end.

Also, for the Skin Feature Overlays, use whichever version's textures works best with BHUNP.

Thank you! Re-reading over the descriptions of the bodies, which I should have done a long time ago, it actually seems like there's minimal reason for me to not use 3BA in the setup I'm working on anyway, so shouldn't have an issue in the long run regardless.

• 3 weeks later...

If possible I could use some help getting the mod to work properly. I have all of the hard and soft requirements for this, as well as all of their sub requirements like SKSE updated to the proper versions, and the original FM and FMFT are installed properly (FM is BSA with no patches, FMFT loads after it, etc.), but this mod only partially functions. Shortly after my character becomes pregnant, I get the notification that the Random Event Trigger and Overlays are now active, but then they don't do anything, it just plays out the regular way with just the bodymorphs and that's it. SFO's overlays never show up, and none of the random events ever fire regardless of what trimester it is. I've checked in xEdit and no outside mods are interfering with any of the Fertility Mode plugins, and file wise nothing is overwriting their scripts, I'm at a loss as to why it's not working.