[mod] Sexbound - Neki Support

Some kept asking me, so I made this thingy.

It's for my species, Neki.

Enjoy ^.^

I've patched "twoactors-centered.animation" slightly because the stock SxB animations seemed a bit too static to me.

If you don't like these changes, simply delete the "twoactors-centered.animation.patch" file in "../NekiSxB/artwork/humanoid".

1.0:

• I've discovered how to post this as a mod ?

Beta2.1:

• Fixed metadata errors, NekiSxB should be easier to reference now

Beta2:

• Removed the global variables that disabled Nipples, Pregnancy and SexTalk
  • Disabled Nipples and SexTalk another way (thanks red3dred!)

Edited by HyperJuni
Updated the mod.

Question, is there a reason it disables pregnancy? Just curious, if they are meant to be sterile, I'm sure there's a way to prevent pregnancy when a Neki is participating in sex, but allow any other species that doesn't have a Neki participating to produce one. I'm not sure exactly how to patch the neki.species file to make em seem sterile.

Edited by ptmc2112
2 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

Question, is there a reason it disables pregnancy? Just curious, if they are meant to be sterile, I'm sure there's a way to prevent pregnancy when a Neki is participating in sex, but allow any other species that doesn't have a Neki participating to produce one. I'm not sure exactly how to patch the neki.species file to make em seem sterile.

If you open it with Notepad++ you can set it to true instead of false.

On 10/1/2021 at 4:45 AM, HyperJuni said:

Some kept asking me, so I made this thingy.

It's for my species, Neki.

Enjoy ^.^

P.S. - I've patched "twoactors-centered.animation" slightly because the stock SxB animations seemed a bit too static to me.

Ayy, another one joins our ranks. Welcome!

Also, really curious what these "patched animations" are. I'd recommend against this course of action as i tried to develop upon the animation file myself, and updates generally brick your mod, making it unusable with newer versions, but i can't disagree there, there are things i'd like changed myself.

6 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

There isn't a specific reason for that, I only did it for convenience while testing, and forgot to enable back I guess.

If you want to change it, open sexbound.config.patch and change the value on the line that has "pregnant" in to to "true" :3

7 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Ayy, another one joins our ranks. Welcome!

Also, really curious what these "patched animations" are. I'd recommend against this course of action as i tried to develop upon the animation file myself, and updates generally brick your mod, making it unusable with newer versions, but i can't disagree there, there are things i'd like changed myself.

Thank you! ❤️

The only things I've changed were the head positions for a few poses (it was just, completely static to me) and the arms location for another, because it felt a bit off to me, and you can better see the breasts this way. Take a look for yourself and decide whether what I did is better or worse ^.^

If there was a way to do it per-species I never would've modified it globally, but I haven't found one..

Edited by HyperJuni
3 hours ago, HyperJuni said:

Thank you! ❤️

The only things I've changed were the head positions for a few poses (it was just, completely static to me) and the arms location for another, because it felt a bit off to me, and you can better see the breasts this way. Take a look for yourself and decide whether what I did is better or worse ^.^

If there was a way to do it per-species I never would've modified it globally, but I haven't found one..

Ah, yes. That's a hell many support creators have faced. There is no race-specific offset option, it's something we've needed for a while. Things like quadruped races or generally larger races are completely busted otherwise.

On 10/6/2021 at 8:10 AM, Bah! said:

Hair seems to vanish when they're having sex for me.

I couldn't reproduce your issue, I'm sorry.

Try without any other mods, and if it's fine then add them back one-by-one till you find the incompatible one and let me know what it is :3

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[12:55:29.711] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : neki
[12:56:03.844] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /sexbound.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Lustbound_Base_Updooted.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'futanari' in pathApply("/actor/plugins/futanari/enable")
[12:56:07.998] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : neki
[12:56:08.071] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : neki
[12:56:08.087] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : neki
[12:56:54.838] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /dialog/sexbound/en/positions/cowgirl/nekifemale.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /dialog/sexbound/en/positions/cowgirl/nekifemale.config
[0] 7ff61caba213 Star::captureStack

After last steam ver. update, look like patch need update.

4 hours ago, _KT_ said:

[12:55:29.711] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : neki
[12:56:03.844] [Error] Could not apply patch from file /sexbound.config.patch in source: ..\mods\Lustbound_Base_Updooted.pak.  Caused by: (JsonPatchException) Could not apply patch to base. (JsonPatchException) Could not apply operation to base. (TraversalException) No such key 'futanari' in pathApply("/actor/plugins/futanari/enable")
[12:56:07.998] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : neki
[12:56:08.071] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : neki
[12:56:08.087] [Warn] [SxB | SEXT] : Unable to load dialog file for species : neki
[12:56:54.838] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /dialog/sexbound/en/positions/cowgirl/nekifemale.config, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /dialog/sexbound/en/positions/cowgirl/nekifemale.config
[0] 7ff61caba213 Star::captureStack

After last steam ver. update, look like patch need update.

The Neki race does not have their own dialog. And this error only exists in older versions of SBR. It actually has nothing to do with the Neki mods.

• 2 months later...