Potion of Reborn - 11/02/2013 Chapter 3 released.(Contains shower sex, anal, rape, blood, inside view, heavy spoiler for Dawnguard)

Classy Cat

• 3 weeks later...

just watched the full video looks really well done, some animations don't looks familiar i am currently using sexlab v1.01b.

Are these your own custom ones or is there a new update to sexlab v1.01b i don't know about ???

just watched the full video looks really well done, some animations don't looks familiar i am currently using sexlab v1.01b.

Are these your own custom ones or is there a new update to sexlab v1.01b i don't know about ???

It's all Sexlab animations. Some of them are just second or third stage. you should check out Arrok's thread for new TBBP animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome videos, you should move it to a different uploading site though. Chapter 2 took forever to download. Rapidfire, is not rapid unless you buy pro. :(

yea I'm open for any suggestions. I have an alldebrid account so I can't tell which is faster sorry. I remember filesmonster's down speed is good but it splits the file every 100 mb and has a very long waiting time ( about an hour long). 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

how is the progress going?

slow but I've managed to finish half of it. Actually it was supposed to be released at the late september but I've had some issues in real life back then and then GTA 5 came out which literally killed my 2 weeks. Like I said half of the Chapter 3 is done, outro of the show is done, the story of the Amren has been built and an intro/outro has been  made for his little show. I can't give you an exact date but it'll come out eventually. And don't worry I didn't bore you guys with story on this chapter.

how is the progress going?

slow but I've managed to finish half of it. Actually it was supposed to be released at the late september but I've had some issues in real life back then and then GTA 5 came out which literally killed my 2 weeks. Like I said half of the Chapter 3 is done, outro of the show is done, the story of the Amren has been built and an intro/outro has been  made for his little show. I can't give you an exact date but it'll come out eventually. And don't worry I didn't bore you guys with story on this chapter.

I know right? GTA 5 is killing any free time I have as well...well that and Rayman Legends. It's bad timing to, when I do work on Potema Chronicles right now it's editing scenes that have no sex. Because I find it boring and very unrewarding...scenes without sex take me 10X longer to do...there's just not much motivation there.

Archived