Pointy and Strange Neck Issue Please help!

Hi guys I got this problem in the pic below. I think it is because the body doesn't work well with the head sculpt.ScreenShot4.png.aa09a79e8784725e44f415e6d3861513.png

Setting body weight to 100 seems to fix this but leaves with another even more noticeable issue which is that the lower part of the neck becomes overly wide.ScreenShot5.png.f13fbf923335b549614b5232af4fad10.png

Is there any way to fix any of these problems?

Thanks a lot!

I had this issue too from time to time without finding a good solution. I even had to drop my Skyrim chiropractor education after some ugly incidents like this.

Only thing I found out is that not any head Preset/Sculpt will fit the chosen body type or body weight.

For example that sexy elf preset that was meant for CBBE might look like on your pictures if added to an UNP body.

My solution was just to use presets and sculpt that fit the body I use, for example UNP face preset on UUNP body works fine.

If you are lucky you find some hints on the creators page.

Another thing to be aware of is the race you choose. If it's a Nord preset you might get ugly results with for example the Dunmer race.

Or a nord elf preset used on a real elf ^^

Edited by donttouchmethere
9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I had this issue too from time to time without finding a good solution. I even had to drop my Skyrim chiropractor education after some ugly incidents like this.

Only thing I found out is that not any head Preset/Sculpt will fit the chosen body type or body weight.

For example that sexy elf preset that was meant for CBBE might look like on your pictures if added to an UNP body.

My solution was just to use presets and sculpt that fit the body I use, for example UNP face preset on UUNP body works fine.

If you are lucky you find some hints on the creators page.

Another thing to be aware of is the race you choose. If it's a Nord preset you might get ugly results with for example the Dunmer race.

Or a nord elf preset used on a real elf ^^

Thanks for helping out! Guess I will have to live with this as I really love this head preset.

10 hours ago, T-lam said:

If you mean the color, then body skin and head skin are different.

Check, if your skin gots overwritten, or put it near bottom lo (textures)

Or nif head part wrong path to skin. Or in esp wrong path.

Thanks for replying! The problem is the clavicle part being too pointy :(

On 9/26/2021 at 8:47 AM, Courrier said:

Hi guys I got this problem in the pic below. I think it is because the body doesn't work well with the head sculpt.

If you are referring to the weird shape at the base of the neck it is caused by the body and sculpt you imported having different weights. Try to find what the weight of the original body the sculpt was exported from was, then set it to exactly the same value on your body BEFORE importing the sculpt. This should fix that. If you can't find it then experiment with setting different values first and then importing and see what looks best. Chances are it was either 0, 50 or 100. If it was something in between you're out of luck and will have to find it the hard way.

Edited by belegost