You should see the source of said file (aka the mod providing it) in that Vortex message. There are two instances in which that's happening, the dll isn't updated for the current SKSE version, or the dll is not for Skyrim SE at all (so it's from a mod for regular Skyrim). In both cases you shouldn't have any incompatible/outdated dlls among your game files. So check which mod is doing that and see if you're using the latest version/made for SE.

20 hours ago, Just Don't said:

You should see the source of said file (aka the mod providing it) in that Vortex message. There are two instances in which that's happening, the dll isn't updated for the current SKSE version, or the dll is not for Skyrim SE at all (so it's from a mod for regular Skyrim). In both cases you shouldn't have any incompatible/outdated dlls among your game files. So check which mod is doing that and see if you're using the latest version/made for SE.

This is the weird part: Vortex dosen't say anything about the culprict, just this particular DLL wasn't loaded and the error code 193. I have even tried to read the SKSE.log, just in case, no dice.

Edit > Found the culprict : Wearable lanters Fix. This mod works pretty nicely though...

Edit bis > One solution : just rename the DLL and the error will be gone.

Edited by Benmc20

Weird and unknown to me since I don't use Vortex. This is an example I got from a quick search of how it should look when you get that error

image.png.62ef0c21442964c27f5da5e75386264f.png

And that error code is for dll files not made for Skyrim SE. So you should really look into the mod providing that file. Renaming the file may get the message to go away, but other parts of the mod could still be incompatible with Skyrim SE. It's up to you if you solve this from it's source or hide the symptoms.

Edited by Just Don't
On 9/22/2021 at 9:25 PM, Just Don't said:

Weird and unknown to me since I don't use Vortex. This is an example I got from a quick search of how it should look when you get that error

image.png.62ef0c21442964c27f5da5e75386264f.png

And that error code is for dll files not made for Skyrim SE. So you should really look into the mod providing that file. Renaming the file may get the message to go away, but other parts of the mod could still be incompatible with Skyrim SE. It's up to you if you solve this from it's source or hide the symptoms.

The only part of this mod who cause problem is this DLL. Everything else works fine.

• 4 months later...
On 9/25/2021 at 5:37 AM, Back2friday said:

That dll is from "Wearable Lanterns MCM Fix"

You're better off installing https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19348?tab=description

Also please read the comments posts from people on the mod page to see if there is any issues with the mod or a possible fix for it. It can save you ALOOOOOT of trouble 

Thank you Back2friday, this was the mod causing issue for me : )_

• 6 months later...
On 9/25/2021 at 8:37 AM, Back2friday said:

That dll is from "Wearable Lanterns MCM Fix"

You're better off installing https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19348?tab=description

Also please read the comments posts from people on the mod page to see if there is any issues with the mod or a possible fix for it. It can save you ALOOOOOT of trouble 

that doesn't work wit me apparently because the popup is from skse plugin loader