Skyrim Enemies are not Hostile!

I've read

but the "fix" doesn't work for me as I don't use Death Alternative, but what I do use is Naked Defeat and Battle Fuck!. Has anyone found or know how to fix it?

Also, my old saves are gone because I've just reinstalled my PC. So I need to do the regular intro "You're finally awake" thingy which I don't think it's because of it? because nothing is broken during the intro for me, it's just that everyone is friendly during the mission and until I got out of the cave.

Edited by horcruxz1
1 hour ago, horcruxz1 said:

So I need to do the regular intro "You're finally awake" thing

First grab an "alternate start" thing! You get all kinds of oddities with the vanilla start. Also it prevents you to quickly test mods/LOs.

it's just that everyone is friendly during the mission and until I got out of the cave

That doesn't sounds do bad?

Bad would be if everyone stays friendly outside of the intro.

Naked Defeat and Battle Fuck!.

That's two defeat mods that try to do similar things. You would need to experiment to find out if they can work together. My guess is they will conflict.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

First grab an "alternate start" thing! You get all kinds of oddities with the vanilla start. Also it prevents you to quickly test mods/LOs.

That doesn't sounds do bad?

Bad would be if everyone stays friendly outside of the intro.

That's two defeat mods that try to do similar things. You would need to experiment to find out if they can work together. My guess is they will conflict.

oh yeah my bad, everyone stays friendly outside of intro!

and okay, I'll try to check if they work together. But honestly, I don't know how lmfao.

17 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

One by one.

First get an alternative start to circumvent the vanilla into > check for hostiles

Then use only one defeat mod to check if that solves the issue > check for hostiles

Then add the one defeat mod you removed again > check for hostiles / play around with MCM settings

okay, I'll try this one

17 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Not sure that the problem I'm about to list can happen on a new save, but there is a condition in which Naked Defeat could possibly leave your character in a faction of harmless and therefore you wouldn't be attacked.  Check the "for debugging" spoiler on the Naked Defeat SE download page

Checking it now

17 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That would only happen if naked and unarmed, WAIT.... do you start the game naked :O

No lol, all default

Do you have any other mods that fiddle with enemy behavior? I hat this issue after running a while with one with nature and turned wolves friendly. the problem with that was, some wolves are in the same faction as bandits so these bandits got friendly to, then this bandits where in a faction with necromancers, to a couple of necromancers got friendly too and so on.

If if you happen to have a similar mod, maybe that's your issue? I hope you can resolve this, it's a pain in the ass when such things happen.

16 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Do you have any other mods that fiddle with enemy behavior? I hat this issue after running a while with one with nature and turned wolves friendly. the problem with that was, some wolves are in the same faction as bandits so these bandits got friendly to, then this bandits where in a faction with necromancers, to a couple of necromancers got friendly too and so on.

If if you happen to have a similar mod, maybe that's your issue? I hope you can resolve this, it's a pain in the ass when such things happen.

I guess I do have aroused creatures, creatures framework, and scrappies MM.

On 9/15/2021 at 11:59 PM, donttouchmethere said:

One by one.

First get an alternative start to circumvent the vanilla into > check for hostiles

Then use only one defeat mod to check if that solves the issue > check for hostiles

Then add the one defeat mod you removed again > check for hostiles / play around with MCM settings

I found out that it's not because of Naked Defeat or Battlefuck, cause I realized I never even enabled these two (also I tried restarting my game again through the regular intro, no scripts are troubled which is fantastic) hostile enemies are attacking normally until I met frostbite spiders!

Frostbite spiders just won't attack me at all (which I still don't know what the cause of) but anything else still hostile to me.

And then I found out that the cause to every hostile npcs become passive is when I invited (using the Invite) creatures to have sex using Aroused Creatures that if it works (especially towards enemy creatures) they'll stop attacking, but they won't attack anymore even after the animation/the engagement. No idea how to fix this.

I've tried disabling the mod in game after the engagement/cleaning the PC using the mod config, still nothing.

Further investigation, this will only happen when I engage enemy creatures using the N button (select actor) + (my invite for sex) from Aroused Creatures combined with Scrappies MM (only when Scrappies is enabled, because without the Scrappies MM, my game won't let me have sex with hostile creatures)

EDIT: BRUH I just read the replies on that mod (Scrappies MM) and the author stated "it wont work with hostiles" xD I'm so sorry, I guess this is what's causing it. But I still don't know why Frostbite spiders won't attack me?

Edited by horcruxz1
13 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

don't know why Frostbite spiders won't attack me?

• Did you try other frostbite spiders than those in the cave below, because this might happen by using the vanilla start while mods still loading that effect them
  • Do you have Estrus+ and Estrus Spider installed? If you get impregnated by spiders they will be friendly to you for a while.
  • Are Draugr also friendly? They are in the same faction as spiders (for what ever reason), means if you are in the spider faction thru some clusterfuck both spiders and Draugr won't attack you. You could try and remove yourself from the spider faction if that's the issue.
    • also means: if only spiders are friendly to you it might be just the spiders you meet below Helgen that are glitched by vanilla Skyrim start
Edited by donttouchmethere
18 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

• Did you try other frostbite spiders than those in the cave below, because this might happen by using the vanilla start while mods still loading that effect them
  • Do you have Estrus+ and Estrus Spider installed? If you get impregnated by spiders they will be friendly to you for a while.
  • Are Draugr also friendly? They are in the same faction as spiders (for what ever reason), means if you are in the spider faction thru some clusterfuck both spiders and Draugr won't attack you. You could try and remove yourself from the spider faction if that's the issue.
    • also means: if only spiders are friendly to you it might be just the spiders you meet below Helgen that are glitched by vanilla Skyrim start

Draugr aren't friendly but frostbites are. Also, yes I do have Estrus+ but I didn't get impregnated.

And again, frostbite spiders are also friendly in bleak falls barrow.

btw thanks for your time for trying to help me out.

Note: I found out about the hostile turned to friendly because of Scrappy MM, there's a file in the reply section that could probably fix it. I downloaded it but I forgot to test it since yesterday. I kind of just went to finish quests in game lol.

Draugr aren't friendly but frostbites are. Also, yes I do have Estrus+ but I didn't get impregnated.

And again, frostbite spiders are also friendly in bleak falls barrow.

btw thanks for your time for trying to help me out.

Note: I found out about the hostile turned to friendly because of Scrappy MM, there's a file in the reply section that could probably fix it. I downloaded it but I forgot to test it since yesterday. I kind of just went to finish quests in game lol.

You might try the debugging instructions from Naked Defeat, you could use those instructions to see if your character somehow got added to the frostbite spider faction and remove it (but maybe that isn't the issue if draugr's aren't friendly) but it might be worth at least checking out Skyrim Utility Mod to see what factions your character is in.

14 hours ago, horcruxz1 said:

Draugr aren't friendly but frostbites are.

There goes my theory. ?

12 hours ago, Marg597 said:

but it might be worth at least checking out Skyrim Utility Mod to see what factions your character is in.

That's exactly what I do and it always worked to repair spiders (oddly enough it's always spider factions that get stuck).

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Pannel said:

FOUND ONE THING THAT WORKED.  USE PROJECT PROTEUS ACTIVATE NPC ON THE NON AGGRESSIVE NPC.  GO TO AI AND MAX AGGRESSION, CONFIDENCE, AND ATTACKS EVERYONE.  THE NPC THEN ATTACKS YOU AND THE NEXT NPCs SEEM TO HAVE HOSTILITY. 

Interesting. Did you know what made the NPC non aggressive at first?

It would be somewhat annoying if you have to do that all the time.