Sims 4 / WW cheats

3 hours ago, BatDood said:

When it comes to Sims 4, all the usual cheats have to be entered each time you start the game,

MC Command Center has a function to auto-load the most used cheats automatically.

As for WW it depends on what cheats you're referring to.

Thanks, I didn't know that you could enter cheats in MCCC. I tried looking through the command menu and the documentation on MCCC web site and wasn't able to find anything (or at least anything that I was comfortable changing). Would you know where I can find it?

12 minutes ago, BigTBen said:

Thanks, I didn't know that you could enter cheats in MCCC. I tried looking through the command menu and the documentation on MCCC web site and wasn't able to find anything (or at least anything that I was comfortable changing). Would you know where I can find it?

You need to have a sim click on a computer.

MCCC Settings > Notification/Console/Menu Settings > Console Command Settings

At that point you have access to Build/Buy cheats, DeBug, Enable Full Edit CAS.

It all depends on what cheats you want automatically started.

I never have the 'moveobjects on' cheat enabled. It's just the way I prefer my settings.

As Scorpio mentioned, WW loads 'testingcheats by default. I've always had it activated in MCCC and never turned it off.

One thing that I noticed about the 'cas.fulleditmode' cheat is that it doesn't automatically load until you play a household. Something to keep in mind.