( help ) acount baned - deleted - or other thing ?_?

hello need help 

It will be several weeks since I succeeded in logging into my main account , to log in , reset password , receive information on my email , nothing  .

I would like a moderator to tell me what is happening on my account connection problems ? banned account  ?

my main account  is lafourminoir

if you could check these problems that would be nice, I had to create another account, because I have already sent an email to the support and I have not received anything, thank you in advance 

13 hours ago, lafo said:

hello need help 

It will be several weeks since I succeeded in logging into my main account , to log in , reset password , receive information on my email , nothing  .

I would like a moderator to tell me what is happening on my account connection problems ? banned account  ?

my main account  is lafourminoir

if you could check these problems that would be nice, I had to create another account, because I have already sent an email to the support and I have not received anything, thank you in advance 

Also, you can try to login on the LoversLab Discord server (https://discord.gg/VKumMECGAg) and send a message to Ashal there.

He will need the name of your old account and probably your current IP address to verify it is actually you.