Pretty Girl Trait

View File

If you want to create a translation of this trait you can do so.

Overview: This trait works like an aspiration. To unlock moodlets and buffs you will have to develop skills. Fitness skill is the main skill. Since moodlets have different skill requirements, it is not necessary to have the fitness skill at 10 to enjoy this trait, but I recommend that you eventually do so.

-Friendly and romantic relationships will grow 20% faster, 40% if the target is flirtatious (Inherent).

-Increase in career performance (20%) (Inherent).

-Hygiene Need decays 20% slower (Inherent).

-You will earn 40% more fame (Inherent).

-Wide variety of situational moodlets/buffs (High level fitness skill).

-The sims around the sim using this trait will also receive a wide variety of moodlets/buffs (High level fitness skill).

-This Trait only works on teenagers and Young adult sims.

-Female sims will react differently than men to the presence of the sim with this trait.

Did you know that there are ways to increase your fitness skill without gaining muscle in the process?

Some of those ways:

Running Machine (any choice)
Jogging
Swimming
Basketball (with sims 4 City Living)
Through books (it's slow).

What is this trait about?

This trait focuses on beauty and how it makes you feel, what it's like to live being beautiful, and how other sims react to your beauty.
You will receive many different types of moodlets/buffs, depending on factors such as the activities you do, the type of outfit you wear, and more.
In the same way, the sims around you will receive buffs reacting to some activities that your sims perform (exercise, dancing, yoga, sunbathing) and the type of outfit that your sim wears, their reactions will almost always vary depending on the type and/or level of relationship you have with that specific sim. Strangers will value you especially for your beauty, but your friends will see beyond your beauty and will love you for who you are.

Their reactions usually follow the following pattern:
Stranger: Flirty Moodlet.
Friend: Happy Moodlet.
Lover: Flirty / Happy Moodlet.
With exceptions, for example certain outfits will make your Sim irresistible. Everyone will be flirtatious, the difference this time will be the level of emotion and the description of the Moodlet.

But they are not the only type of reaction. Family is a special case. They will have the "beauty runs in the family" moodlet. There are more specific reactions, but those you will have to discover, is part of the fun.

Your sim can do a "sexy dance". This is just a moodlet / buff, it is not a special animation. She can use it to entertain her lover (increases the fun), or any male sim. How to do it?

1- You need fitness and dance skill at level 4 or more.
2- Gussy up successfully in a mirror.
3- Dance near the sim.

How women will react to your presence in details:

A comparison of how the reactions of the female sims were before to how they are in the new version:

For women (friendship 39% or less, excluding family members) the reaction was negative, with an angry moodlet. Now there are basically 3 different impressions that women will have on your sim. Remember that the following impressions will disappear when you become friends with that female sim (friendship 40% or more).

1. The reaction with the negative moodlet will continue there and is predominant (and as always it can be removed in an easy / lesbian way by advancing through the romance bar by only 10%). The exception to this negative reaction are female relatives and female sims with the following traits: "Self-Assured trait", "Pretty Girl trait" and "Romantic trait"
  2. Women with the "Pretty Girl Trait" or the "Self-Assured trait" will react with a happy moodlet.
  3. Women with the "Romantic trait" will react with a flirty moodlet.

I also add new moods focused on lesbian relationships which were much less and less worked, but now I have improved that part of the trait and now it is more balanced.

Moodlets and buffs:

Let's see some of the moodlets/buffs that your sim will receive.

Your sim will have a permanent +1 confidence buff. This buff has no skill requirements. 

Each type of outfit is assigned a moodlet. The type of emotion is thought to help in the type of activity that you may be doing with that type of outfit. The everyday outfit moodlet works a bit differently, since it is the type of outfit that is used the most, it will only appear from time to time. Some of these moodlets / buff also slow down a need. For example, sleepwear makes the energy decrease 20% more slowly. The logic behind this is that sleepwear makes your girl feel comfortable while she does her things, you can take advantage of this by keeping your sim in sleepwear for as long as possible so she doesn't get so tired.

Some activities have their own moodlet, but to unlock them you will need to be skilled at it. For example, to unlock the dance moodlet you need to have the dance skill at level 4 or higher. These moodlets have some advantages, such as improving the learning of that skill or reducing the speed at which one of your basic needs is emptied.

There are moodlets for activities like sunbathing and getting massages. These moodlets / buff focus on reducing tense states and negative emotions.

Random Buff: There are 4 random buff, which you will have depending on your level of fitness skill.
These buffs will make you feel sad (for having a low fitness skill), energetic (medium fitness skill), and the last two more confident. The last buffs have special qualities. They slow down the rate at which your sim's needs decay, but they only last 2 hours and will appear again every 60:00 sim hours or so.

Negative Buff: These buffs are designed with the purpose of giving the player options on the type of Pretty Sim they want to play. At the moment there are 3: Vain, Bimbo and Man-Stealer. To obtain them you must have a low logic skill at the same time as a high fitness skill level 8 or more. One of these buffs will appear randomly, every 24:00 sim-hours or so, and every time you travel. To get rid of them you just have to increase your logic skill to 4 or more. Among the disadvantages they provide are, reduction in the ability to socialize, increased penalties for bad interactions. "Bimbo" and "Man stealer" are a little different than "Vain". Besides having bad effects, they also have a positive effect on romance.

Your sim can also react to other sims. Sometimes only when they are feeling a specific emotion. She may feel: Judged "sad" by some strangers, feeling appreciated "Happy" with friends, and desired "Flirty" with her lover.

Woohoo Moodlets:

You may be wondering why this mod is under the label of sexual content. Well, this trait has some moodlets that appear during woohoo (they also appear with wickedwhims interactions). And those descriptions are sexually explicit.

A bit of technical data:

This trait is a emotional trait, and uses the Active (trait) autonomous actions. 

There is much more to discover about this trait I hope you like it!

20 hours ago, Bungholio18 said:

Hi,

your mod is fun to have, great job! 

I just want to let you know that the moodlet „Goddess Body“ has a broken or missing image.

There is just the Lama template image being displayed.

?

Thanks. I forgot to export it with the new version of the "mod constructor". I haven't updated my game yet so I hadn't noticed. I have been working on a new version of the trait, it is almost ready so I will update everything at once, it will take me a day or two to post it. Thanks for letting me know :)

On 9/10/2021 at 6:49 PM, JesseSchnee said:

already updated the Mod. If after updating the mod, the Lama template still appears instead of the "Goddes Body" icon. Try not to put the mod too deep in your mod folder, that may fix it.

Hi, I put your file into mod root folder. 
Haven’t had any issues yet since the update!

Keep up that good work ?

Just like to comment to give this mod my thumbs up. Works great, and I wish there were more traits that were this impactful while also being quite varied. Most similar mods just put the sim in a permanent flirty mood, so this is a nice break from that while still having strong in-game effects. Would be great if it also came with whims though! Unless it does and I just haven't seen them yet. 

8 hours ago, Kashked said:

Just like to comment to give this mod my thumbs up. Works great, and I wish there were more traits that were this impactful while also being quite varied. Most similar mods just put the sim in a permanent flirty mood, so this is a nice break from that while still having strong in-game effects. Would be great if it also came with whims though! Unless it does and I just haven't seen them yet. 

Thank you, I'm glad you like it. I like your idea of adding whims to the mod. I already wrote it down, I will implement it in the next update, although it will take a while before the next update. Thanks for comment :)

On 9/10/2021 at 5:26 PM, caseymac1 said:

I enjoyed this mod too! I did test it by making the girl avatar quite heavy to start with. (Just used the CAS body slider.) Through exercise and diet she still achieved the goddess body. Good job!

I haven't tried that in a long time, you've inspired me to create a new game. And thanks for commenting, I'm glad you like the trait :)

On 9/7/2021 at 4:32 PM, JesseSchnee said:

Pretty Girl Trait

View File

Changes in the latest version (7.5):

• The trait was exported with the latest version of the "Mod Constructor".
  • Women's reactions to a Sim with this trait have received an adjustment, in addition to improving lesbian relationships. I will talk about these changes in the section "how women will react to your presence" found in this post.
  • I adjust and fix some moodlets/buffs.

Overview: This trait works like an aspiration. To unlock moodlets and buffs you will have to develop skills. Fitness skill is the main skill. Since moodlets have different skill requirements, it is not necessary to have the fitness skill at 10 to enjoy this trait, but I recommend that you eventually do so.

-Friendly and romantic relationships will grow 20% faster, 40% if the target is flirtatious (Inherent).

-Increase in career performance (20%) (Inherent).

-Hygiene Need decays 20% slower (Inherent).

-You will earn 40% more fame (Inherent).

-Wide variety of situational moodlets/buffs (High level fitness skill).

-The sims around the sim using this trait will also receive a wide variety of moodlets/buffs (High level fitness skill).

-This Trait only works on teenagers and Young adult sims.

-Female sims will react differently than men to the presence of the sim with this trait.

Did you know that there are ways to increase your fitness skill without gaining muscle in the process?

Some of those ways:

Running Machine (any choice)
Jogging
Swimming
Basketball (with sims 4 City Living)
Through books (it's slow).

What is this trait about?

This trait focuses on beauty and how it makes you feel, what it's like to live being beautiful, and how other sims react to your beauty.
You will receive many different types of moodlets/buffs, depending on factors such as the activities you do, the type of outfit you wear, and more.
In the same way, the sims around you will receive buffs reacting to some activities that your sims perform (exercise, dancing, yoga, sunbathing) and the type of outfit that your sim wears, their reactions will almost always vary depending on the type and/or level of relationship you have with that specific sim. Strangers will value you especially for your beauty, but your friends will see beyond your beauty and will love you for who you are.

Their reactions usually follow the following pattern:
Stranger: Flirty Moodlet.
Friend: Happy Moodlet.
Lover: Flirty / Happy Moodlet.
With exceptions, for example certain outfits will make your Sim irresistible. Everyone will be flirtatious, the difference this time will be the level of emotion and the description of the Moodlet.

But they are not the only type of reaction. Family is a special case. They will have the "beauty runs in the family" moodlet. There are more specific reactions, but those you will have to discover, is part of the fun.

Your sim can do a "sexy dance". This is just a moodlet / buff, it is not a special animation. She can use it to entertain her lover (increases the fun), or any male sim. How to do it?

1- You need fitness and dance skill at level 4 or more.
2- Gussy up successfully in a mirror.
3- Dance near the sim.

How women will react to your presence in details:

A comparison of how the reactions of the female sims were before to how they are in the new version:

For women (friendship 39% or less, excluding family members) the reaction was negative, with an angry moodlet. Now there are basically 3 different impressions that women will have on your sim. Remember that the following impressions will disappear when you become friends with that female sim (friendship 40% or more).

1. The reaction with the negative moodlet will continue there and is predominant (and as always it can be removed in an easy / lesbian way by advancing through the romance bar by only 10%). The exception to this negative reaction are female relatives and female sims with the following traits: "Self-Assured trait", "Pretty Girl trait" and "Romantic trait"
  2. Women with the "Pretty Girl Trait" or the "Self-Assured trait" will react with a happy moodlet.
  3. Women with the "Romantic trait" will react with a flirty moodlet.

I also add new moods focused on lesbian relationships which were much less and less worked, but now I have improved that part of the trait and now it is more balanced.

Moodlets and buffs:

Let's see some of the moodlets/buffs that your sim will receive.

Your sim will have a permanent +1 confidence buff. This buff has no skill requirements. 

Each type of outfit is assigned a moodlet. The type of emotion is thought to help in the type of activity that you may be doing with that type of outfit. The everyday outfit moodlet works a bit differently, since it is the type of outfit that is used the most, it will only appear from time to time. Some of these moodlets / buff also slow down a need. For example, sleepwear makes the energy decrease 20% more slowly. The logic behind this is that sleepwear makes your girl feel comfortable while she does her things, you can take advantage of this by keeping your sim in sleepwear for as long as possible so she doesn't get so tired.

Some activities have their own moodlet, but to unlock them you will need to be skilled at it. For example, to unlock the dance moodlet you need to have the dance skill at level 4 or higher. These moodlets have some advantages, such as improving the learning of that skill or reducing the speed at which one of your basic needs is emptied.

There are moodlets for activities like sunbathing and getting massages. These moodlets / buff focus on reducing tense states and negative emotions.

Random Buff: There are 4 random buff, which you will have depending on your level of fitness skill.
These buffs will make you feel sad (for having a low fitness skill), energetic (medium fitness skill), and the last two more confident. The last buffs have special qualities. They slow down the rate at which your sim's needs decay, but they only last 2 hours and will appear again every 60:00 sim hours or so.

Negative Buff: These buffs are designed with the purpose of giving the player options on the type of Pretty Sim they want to play. At the moment there are 3: Vain, Bimbo and Man-Stealer. To obtain them you must have a low logic skill at the same time as a high fitness skill level 8 or more. One of these buffs will appear randomly, every 24:00 sim-hours or so, and every time you travel. To get rid of them you just have to increase your logic skill to 4 or more. Among the disadvantages they provide are, reduction in the ability to socialize, increased penalties for bad interactions. "Bimbo" and "Man stealer" are a little different than "Vain". Besides having bad effects, they also have a positive effect on romance.

Your sim can also react to other sims. Sometimes only when they are feeling a specific emotion. She may feel: Judged "sad" by some strangers, feeling appreciated "Happy" with friends, and desired "Flirty" with her lover.

Woohoo Moodlets:

You may be wondering why this mod is under the label of sexual content. Well, this trait has some moodlets that appear during woohoo (they also appear with wickedwhims interactions). And those descriptions are sexually explicit.

A bit of technical data:

This trait is a emotional trait, and uses the Active (trait) autonomous actions. 

There is much more to discover about this trait I hope you like it!

Hello, have really enjoyed using this MOD but unfortunately since last update (and Origin update also) my game has an error.

It is the Sim with a "hole in their torso error  (if you haven't seen this before, it looks like a half circle was cut out of body)

Have had this odd error in past, but thankfully not in a very long time...

Just curious if anyone else has reported an issue? I removed it and game is fine so far - perhaps its "another" MOD that is conflicting with it?

I will have to test using 50/50 again when I have some time.

Thanks again for a unique MOD.

2 hours ago, Brirena said:

Just curious if anyone else has reported an issue? I removed it and game is fine so far - perhaps its "another" MOD that is conflicting with it?

I will have to test using 50/50 again when I have some time.

It's a fairly common error. I am fairly certain it's connected to custom breast-sliders, so nothing to do with this mod. Change the outfit a couple of times or go into manage world and back and it'll go away.

Sul Sul,

Hmmm, I will have to check for Sliders - I don't think I use any, but there is probably at least one buried in my Mods Folder (from adding someone's Sim Creation).

Yes, changing Outfit or World typically works, just that I had not seen this error in awhile (since I did the 50/50 Mod cleaning everything has been smooth).

Appreciate the suggestion!

On 9/14/2021 at 10:56 AM, Kashked said:

Works great, and I wish there were more traits that were this impactful while also being quite varied

Totally agree with your comment ABOVE and why I reached out for help. A very unique Mod, hope we see more of this type.

Dag Dag (for now ?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I just wanted to tell you that I play with the  trait you created and I abso-fucking-lutely love it (lol!). Currently, there are two of my girls (in different saves) who have it. One of them lives with her brother and he gets the moodlet "Beauty runs in the family" everytime they are in the same room and I find it so freaking funny! She is in the Painter career so she had to level up her logic skill at some point. I almost cried with the moodlet she got, "I'm not just a pretty face, I can be smart too!"

I have a question, though! I noticed that the "pretty girl" trait is available even when I create male sims, how can this work? The male sim has to be gay/bisexual? Now that I'm thinking about it, I want a "pretty boy" trait too, is this possible???

Thank you for making my game so much more enjoyable and keep up the good work!!!

• 1 month later...

With your mod , everytime my sim leveled up the fitness/charming , her boyfriend and her got new moodlet , it is interesting really , it let me got new feeling and memories with my treasured sims . Thank you really for your amazing work . EA should really learn something from moders like you and working on the right side of the updates , not just add few clothes or furnitures .

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Remel said:

I installed you latest update and MCC says it's broken causing an exception in the game.

Can you post the exception? It's most likely because of a game update that's happened since Sept 2021 when it was released. This sounds like a pretty good mod, so maybe they just moved to pateron or MTS or elsewhere and forgot to update LL? If not, if this was just made using Mod Constructor (as creator indicated), then it should be a quick fix using S4Studio to update whatever XML needs to be updated.

11 hours ago, sirsleepy said:

Can you post the exception? It's most likely because of a game update that's happened since Sept 2021 when it was released. This sounds like a pretty good mod, so maybe they just moved to pateron or MTS or elsewhere and forgot to update LL? If not, if this was just made using Mod Constructor (as creator indicated), then it should be a quick fix using S4Studio to update whatever XML needs to be updated.

I've been looking for instructions for updating mods via S4S but have yet to locate any. I'm sure it's not as simple as opening the mod in s4s then saving it again.