Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

17 hours ago, SirDoge said:

This is so cool,love these edits,will you be doing something to Shio's skirt's also ,like the white one in the beginning ? 

Now we are customizing Shionne's regular outfits. If you wish, we can customize something for the first dress she wears, too.

【Chirarism Shionne MOD】

This is a normal costume mod for Shionne that is slightly more revealing.

• The cloth on her breasts has been removed, and the metal part has been tilted forward a little. Depending on the angle, even her nipples can be seen (although they may not be easily seen).
  • The skirt has been shortened overall.Each color of the costume has its own file, so it is possible to change only a specific color.

The gray attire of the early purchase bonus is not supported.

【How to install】
Select the file of the outfit you want to change from the pak file that comes out after unzipping the zip file, and put it in the folder below.
If you do not have a ~mods folder, please create one.

Steam\steamapps\common\Tales of Arise\Arise\Content\Paks\~mods

A corrected version is posted below due to an error.

Translation: DeepL

Spoiler

image.png.d711b56a9abb05fc43f45ccd11ac7c4c.pngimage.png.f6250b7f3ac307f4af8e6b15578f6c8c.png

Edited by ALALALFA
4 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

[Chirarism Shionne MOD

• The cloth on her breasts has been removed, and the metal part has been tilted forward a little. Depending on the angle, even her nipples can be seen (although they may not be easily seen).
  • The skirt has been shortened overall.Each color of the costume has its own file, so it is possible to change only a specific color.

【How to install】
Select the file of the outfit you want to change from the pak file that comes out after unzipping the zip file, and put it in the folder below.

Hide contents

image.png.d711b56a9abb05fc43f45ccd11ac7c4c.pngimage.png.f6250b7f3ac307f4af8e6b15578f6c8c.png

Chirarism Shionne.zip 60.28 MB · 35 downloads

Gorgeous,any chance you can make a version that makes the whole skirt short ,like in the back also and remove those frills in the back ?

5 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

[Chirarism Shionne MOD

【How to install】

Hide contents

Chirarism Shionne.zip 60.28 MB · 37 downloads

This is great but I keep getting errors in battle. I'm in Talka Pond Road if that helps.

【Chirarism Dress Shionne MOD】

The bust of Shionne's initially equipped dress was made a little looser and the undergarments were changed.

I also made a version in which the color of the dress is gray.

【How to install】

Spoiler

image.png.098346c0a16939603c19e5883810517a.pngimage.png.64fc98cf935da081519dadb05fa5828d.pngimage.gif.b5259f4a526ba48240ca92458fd2a754.gif

Chirarism Dress Shionne.zip

2 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

The bust of Shionne's initially equipped dress was made a little looser and the undergarments were changed.

【How to install】

Hide contents

image.png.098346c0a16939603c19e5883810517a.pngimage.png.64fc98cf935da081519dadb05fa5828d.pngimage.gif.b5259f4a526ba48240ca92458fd2a754.gif

Chirarism Dress Shionne.zip 5.46 MB · 9 downloads

Great mod as always! Though the upper part of the dress is not free flowing like in the GIF or I'm missing something?

4 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

【How to install】

Hide contents

Chirarism Dress Shionne.zip 5.46 MB · 16 downloads

Shorter version of this when possible also ? :D

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Salawal said:

Great mod as always! Though the upper part of the dress is not free flowing like in the GIF or I'm missing something?

If it works the same way on the costume change screen, I think the introduction was successful, but apparently it does not work the same way on the field.
I am using the cloth physics function for the breasts, but if I try to move them any further, it will cause all sorts of problems, so I apologize, but please bear with me.

【Skimpy Almeidrea MOD】

This is a mod to increase Almeidrea's exposure.
A mod to make Almeidrea's mouth smaller and nose thinner is also an added bonus.

【How to install】
Select the file you want to change from the pak file that comes out after unzipping the zip file and put it in the folder below.

Spoiler

image.png.7bddea1c32e7bef565633b86771e735f.pngimage.png.367f0979d5bfc1ceb1f23e42a908379e.pngimage.png.6abaf8cd8046f9c8661b3d28d14f00de.png

Skimpy Almeidrea.zip

1 hour ago, ALALALFA said:

【Skimpy Almeidrea MOD】

A mod to make Almeidrea's mouth smaller and nose thinner is also an added bonus.

【How to install】
Select the file you want to change from the pak file that comes out after unzipping the zip file and put it in the folder below.

Hide contents

image.png.7bddea1c32e7bef565633b86771e735f.pngimage.png.367f0979d5bfc1ceb1f23e42a908379e.pngimage.png.6abaf8cd8046f9c8661b3d28d14f00de.png

Skimpy Almeidrea.zip 1.07 MB · 7 downloads

Nice, someone finally did mod for other character beside the Main Party.  Thank you very much.

Is it possible to make Chirarism Dress Shionne mini skirt MOD so that it is, let's say, a little splattered a little in blood or mud

I had a feeling that she was a prisoner at the beginning of the game and it is possible that she was tortured
Well, or at least kept in a dungeon for a long time

Well, or reflect it somehow on the body
Let's say dirty clothes + fresh lash traces of whip on the back

Maybe a little torn I don't know do what you think is best

Although maybe everything written above would be better suited to 【Chirarism Dress Shionne MOD】 to this version of the mod

And by the way, the mini version of the mod has almost panties nor can not be seen due to the lack of skirt physics

Edited by Ailong
19 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

【Skimpy Almeidrea MOD】

【How to install】

Reveal hidden contents

Skimpy Almeidrea.zip 1.07 MB · 66 downloads

Awesome! I had hoped someone would expose other female mods besides the player characters. Love your work!

Could someone modify the L'Aze Phiarquis costume and add a black panties or thong? Please

I would also love to know how to do it myself so I don't have to ask others to do it for me, but the guide I found on discord seemed overwhelming for someone like me, with little experience,

I just want to make small modifications like removing certain parts of a costume, so I would appreciate it if someone has a link or video that can help me