Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

57 minutes ago, Myriad0 said:

Edna Micro Bikini Mod

05KRIIq.png.c8f64c634f9834600ae7be762497168f.pngThe author is some Japanese guy, not me.

ToA_EDN_MicroBikini.rar 1.3 MB · 17 downloads

Some Japanese Guy? Where exactly? I'd like to know where to find Japanese mods so I don't have to wait around and rely on people to upload them here.

I've tried finding Japanese websites or forums where mods are uploaded in the past to no avail.

Edited by HaldoPain
Not specific enough
2 hours ago, HaldoPain said:

Some Japanese Guy? Where exactly? I'd like to know where to find Japanese mods so I don't have to wait around and rely on people to upload them here.

I've tried finding Japanese websites or forums where mods are uploaded in the past to no avail.

I found it here: https://egg.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/game/1632608146/

I am not sure what this website is but it looks like Japanese version of loverslab.

1 hour ago, Myriad0 said:

I am not sure what this website is but it looks like Japanese version of loverslab.

I've found this over there, any interest.

20211013190609_1.jpg

20211013190604_1.jpg

20211013190600_1.jpg

20211013190557_1.jpg

Don't know if there's any problem with it, if you find anything wrong with it make sure to let people know.

Shionne T bikini.zip

Shionne T bikini V2.rar

Edited by F.Oak
Added V2
On 9/27/2021 at 5:01 AM, 1010_0 said:

There is something wrong with the mesh of the thongs's string and it is currently being fixed.

But for the time being, I go to bed. gn

イラスト2.jpg

イラスト3.jpg

イラスト4.jpg

イラスト5.jpg

On 9/30/2021 at 6:03 PM, F.Oak said:

So, any news on this one?

On 10/2/2021 at 6:46 AM, Soulbreaker88 said:

Also, still waiting for news about this one

I got some information about this one... or better said, some keywords.
It is titled as following:
それはそうとloversにリンちゃんアイドル衣装紐パン化MODきそうしかも縞々
(Yes, it is a text in japanese - feel free to copy it, if it helps) I tried to find some more hints, but nothing so far.
At least, no creator or download-source - even not by translating. Maybe some of you can get more results about this?

Edited by Soulbreaker88
More epcific information
29 minutes ago, Bmezzi said:

I think I downloaded this one. For some reason I think shionne t Poses in cutscenes.

If you tried both versions and still have the same problem, there's the tactical version on discord by Pizzatime.

Edited by F.Oak
7 hours ago, RikkuRiku said:

Awesome! Hope to see more cutscenes with the nude mods. Thanks.

I laughed when Dolheim said "You all dress so humbly" when they are all butt naked ? As a PS gamer who can't play with mods for this it's appreciated you uploading cut scenes like this. Will you post more here or on a YouTube channel?

10 minutes ago, Golden Power said:

I laughed when Dolheim said "You all dress so humbly" when they are all butt naked ? As a PS gamer who can't play with mods for this it's appreciated you uploading cut scenes like this. Will you post more here or on a YouTube channel?

Not gonna upload at YouTube because I don't want stuff randomly deleted, but if you have a request for a scene I may make it happen. Still playing thru the game right now.

7 hours ago, Myriad0 said:

I noticed they use "LL" to refer to us, seems like they know we take their mods. Hopefully they aren't hiding other good mods somewhere else.

It's been a while as I've been busy - was supposed to upload a Kisara mod a day, but stopped for a few days... so instead, you all can have the rest now...

These were all commissioned by @zkanoe over here on LoversLab, so big shout out to him - send your thanks and appreciation his way too.

Note the Teresa edit comes with her hair, eyes, sword and costume seperated - so very worthwhile grabbing so you can swap the parts around. Actually quite love the red hair/silver eyes look myself.

1. Thicker Thighs mod - a nice inbetween the regular and the thickest versions.

637289503_Screenshot2021-10-06144824.thumb.png.6c3a07c6dbe46beb04ade6133623a56c.png1109420156_Screenshot2021-10-06144807.thumb.png.8bc1c93e93d4d8de629a4064668cd0e3.png

2. Teresa from Claymore.

1840441147_Screenshot2021-10-06143907.thumb.png.e81b581109aa1992f6e26b97f6d95c4e.png2027888490_Screenshot2021-10-06143923.thumb.png.caf481f458616991e68d404d6287e46e.png

3. More accurate Nina Edit of Kisara.

1286150655_Screenshot2021-10-06145239.thumb.png.0edcc9b26a59991860dc1df2c52c730f.png663991579_Screenshot2021-10-06145254.thumb.png.899ce61cceee6dac35bc249a4a7cf717.png

Kisara Teresa.zipKisara Bikini Armor Thicker Thighs V1.1_P.zip

Kisara Nina Edit_P.pak

Edited by LovelyLad
10 hours ago, Bmezzi said:

Not gonna upload at YouTube because I don't want stuff randomly deleted, but if you have a request for a scene I may make it happen. Still playing thru the game right now.

I noticed they use "LL" to refer to us, seems like they know we take their mods. Hopefully they aren't hiding other good mods somewhere else.

Alphen Shionne scene where she first gets his outfit would be funny with him having a boner.

But yeah, send plenty of cutscenes (or even some skits) that you think are funny or on point. Law and Rinwell interactions might work well.

3 minutes ago, RikkuRiku said:

Alphen Shionne scene where she first gets his outfit would be funny with him having a boner.

But yeah, send plenty of cutscenes (or even some skits) that you think are funny or on point. Law and Rinwell interactions might work well.

her outfit * ??‍♂️

Also maybe some thorns scenes would be hot in the nude for the bondage/sadist/masochist folks out there lol.

22 hours ago, Soulbreaker88 said:

I got some information about this one... or better said, some keywords.
It is titled as following:
それはそうとloversにリンちゃんアイドル衣装紐パン化MODきそうしかも縞々
(Yes, it is a text in japanese - feel free to copy it, if it helps) I tried to find some more hints, but nothing so far.
At least, no creator or download-source - even not by translating. Maybe some of you can get more results about this?

That's not new info, that's just someone being hyped about the mod potentially being released here. 

3 hours ago, Tomopo923 said:

That's not new info, that's just someone being hyped about the mod potentially being released here. 

Really? Ok, my bad then. I couldn't find any hints in any way (searched through this whole topic).
And as it was asked about 3 times already, I was wondering. So I thought, searching for information is no bad thing. Which would be true, if the Mod would have gone public.
And since it's source is NOT loverslab itself, but a Japanese Website, I thought it might be helpful for some.

Edited by Soulbreaker88