Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

12 hours ago, Myriad0 said:

I don't think that's the case. He sometimes opens them to public after 5 days instead of 3. And in all of his rinwell mod releases in discord he states that it's an "early access post" so I suppose it means that they will become public after some time, I would say 1 or 2 days later.

Unless of course, he specifically said that he won't :(

Its public now so the issue is moot, but on his Discord he was weird about doing Rinwell mods in the first place and said he might not release them publicly.

10 minutes ago, strayalive said:

Its public now so the issue is moot, but on his Discord he was weird about doing Rinwell mods in the first place and said he might not release them publicly.

I see it and, I'm personally glad I didn't put any money down for it. I had to cycle through the preview images a few times to even notice what the difference was.

Hi guys, I made a Blender Model for Shione's Inori Yuzuriha Costume, but having issues with assigning the custom texture to the outfit.

Could someone please continue this work that I have done and post the finished pak file here later, as I won't be able to continue the work for a while? 

Thanks!

Shione_InoriYuzurihaCos_004.blend YuzurihaInoriTexture.rar

Edited by kunobanget

On 10/6/2021 at 3:11 AM, LovelyLad said:

Got a bunch of mods to release. Gonna do them a day at a time. Let me know what you guys want first.

1. Normal Bikini Armor Update (Both exposed and bikini versions). Added connections from her pauldrons to the top bikini strap at the back, also removing clipping on the pauldrons.

4. Teresa from Claymore

2065374265_Screenshot2021-10-06143907.thumb.png.d003b215e85123197847e6eef7bf3a13.png

When are you releasing the Terasa conversion from Claymore. Been waiting for this O__O

Good work on this!! Never knew Kisra would fit her so perfectly!!

22 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

@loxoss bikini armor Kisara approves!

Alright, another mod release! Thickest Kisara for lover of big thighs. This Kisara gonna give Chun Li a run for her money!

937836157_Screenshot2021-10-06145142.thumb.png.47d753a5fb1c6cb89dd0d68317906921.png

Screenshot 2021-10-06 145157.png

Kisara Bikini Armor - Thickest Thighs V1.1.zip 4.88 MB · 100 downloads

Your works are super high quality! If you don't mind, do you know any tutorial movie to make or just edit these mods with Blender(?) in youtube? I have Blender but I cannot imagine how I do to make these outfit mod... I have used Blender few times to edit skyrim mods, but in other games, I know nothing.

11 hours ago, VeraXona said:

When are you releasing the Terasa conversion from Claymore. Been waiting for this O__O

Good work on this!! Never knew Kisra would fit her so perfectly!!

I'll try to release her later tonight.

5 hours ago, oipami said:

Your works are super high quality! If you don't mind, do you know any tutorial movie to make or just edit these mods with Blender(?) in youtube? I have Blender but I cannot imagine how I do to make these outfit mod... I have used Blender few times to edit skyrim mods, but in other games, I know nothing.

You'll need a bit of experience with Blender to do the finer grain stuff with modding. There are a few core tricks I can probably teach to help significantly boost a person's on boarding experiencing in blender modelling.

Suffice it to say... learn your hotkeys. Learn how to setup quick favourites. Learn how to use the pie menus to switch between all the modes. Learn how to manage the meshes and collections. Learn how to select things easily and quickly (a lot of different selection techniques depending on the task required).

Once you become familiar with the various tools, you basically start to compose models like playing on a piano; the models are cut, chopped, changed, stretched, twisted, moulded, joined, pasted, etc, etc - until it reaches the form you want to see it in.

It's very satisfying... but it's not an overnight skillset unfortunately.

Start by going through some online tutorials. Familiarize yourself with the workflow and speed... then do a character modelling tutorial. By the time you're done there, you have most of the skills you'll need to have a good go with editing models to your liking, although you'll get stuck in some places - and you can always check in on the discord ToA modding server for help.

18 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

I'll try to release her later tonight.

You'll need a bit of experience with Blender to do the finer grain stuff with modding. There are a few core tricks I can probably teach to help significantly boost a person's on boarding experiencing in blender modelling.

Suffice it to say... learn your hotkeys. Learn how to setup quick favourites. Learn how to use the pie menus to switch between all the modes. Learn how to manage the meshes and collections. Learn how to select things easily and quickly (a lot of different selection techniques depending on the task required).

Once you become familiar with the various tools, you basically start to compose models like playing on a piano; the models are cut, chopped, changed, stretched, twisted, moulded, joined, pasted, etc, etc - until it reaches the form you want to see it in.

It's very satisfying... but it's not an overnight skillset unfortunately.

Start by going through some online tutorials. Familiarize yourself with the workflow and speed... then do a character modelling tutorial. By the time you're done there, you have most of the skills you'll need to have a good go with editing models to your liking, although you'll get stuck in some places - and you can always check in on the discord ToA modding server for help.

Thank you for your kind reply! Ok, learn and try basics and ask experts, right? I'm not familiar with discord, but gonna check that. Thanks again LovelyLad!

finally finished the game, here are some text edits i made myself that i hadn't got around to sharing,

the ini files are in there too, should go in Tales of Arise\Arise\Binaries\Win64\ReplacementTextures folder

rinwell and kisara share the same eye texture, sometime alphen and law show up with them at first, they actually look okay with them imo

anyway have fun, so long and thanks for all the mods

edits.png

edits.zip