Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

8 minutes ago, Shadowknight502 said:

To add on to the growing list of curiosities in this thread, I wonder if its possible/easier to make more hairstyle mods? I always thought Rinwell for example would look great with longer hair.

Not exactly what you're asking for, but there is a mod to give her longer pigtails. So hair modding is possible at least.

https://www.nexusmods.com/talesofarise/mods/130

54 minutes ago, Shadowknight502 said:

Ah, I don't have that DLC yet, but it is what similar to what I'm talking about yes. Just longer hair for the girls is what I'm looking for. Mostly for Rinwell since hers is the shortest.

Long curly hair would be cool. But I love her short hair too. 

1 hour ago, chrisssj2 said:

How do you know which file is active in your mod folder? When you have mutiple customes. How does it choosw priority? 

If you put _P at the end of the mod name it will take priority. I feel like most have the _P already, so remove that from the one you want to be overwritten.

8 hours ago, Futa Lover said:

I haven't. And this is what I feared even when Berseria was booming with mods. Shionne has so many good mods its hard to choose what to use based on scenes.

There are so many funny lines for when she (and sometimes the other girls) are butt ass naked. It is highly entertaining.

1 minute ago, Rinkawa said:

Looks like moderchan has started to do some mods on this game.

But my question though is how did he manage to get those camera angles?

Free Camera stuff is usually done with either Cheat Engine or a console unlocker for dev commands. Depends on the game.

one who wants to dress up : game company VS one who wants to strip : game user

This is war!

Beyond national and racial barriers, we are one!

?

On 10/2/2021 at 11:52 PM, Futa Lover said:

I haven't. And this is what I feared even when Berseria was booming with mods. Shionne has so many good mods its hard to choose what to use based on scenes.

LOL ?

Edited by XOoOaX
5 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

Wait, we gonna get Kirito and Asuna in the game, not just as skin replacements?

Otherwise I'm not sure how a small female sword wielding character without a shield makes sense?

Just look at Soulbreaker88 comment. He can read better than me. But yeah just a collaboration boss fight with skins

Edited by Futa Lover
2 hours ago, Futa Lover said:

Its a DLC story collaboration meaning they will be playable characters. Asuna never had a shield

Completely wrong - except you mean "playable SKINS", then yes.
Just read the description below the Trailer...

1 hour ago, Animenoob said:

In the trailer it says you only fight them and then unlock skins. I don't think you can play as them. Unless I have missed something that says you can play as them.

Right, and its written down in the description below the Trailer.

For the ones who could not find the description or are not able to read, here:

NO playable Characters!
Only New Skins for Law, Shionne and Alphen and Weapon-Skins!
ONE exclusive Mystic Arte!

That's it.

I quote the Trailer-Description below the Trailer:

✨ Fight Kirito and Asuna
✨ Get new outfits for Alphen, Shionne and Law
✨ Obtain Kirito's weapons
✨ Unlock an exclusive Mystic Arte

So, only mod-able skins.

But I would LOVE to see some Modded Asuna and Kirito skins in some jucy designs!

Edited by Soulbreaker88
adding Details
9 hours ago, Animenoob said:

In the trailer it says you only fight them and then unlock skins. I don't think you can play as them. Unless I have missed something that says you can play as them.

Just have to wait until someone figures out how to swap character models.