Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

2 hours ago, kyotu0054 said:

anyone can check the japanese board for more nude mods ? looking for nude mods for Edna

You're not going to find a full nudity mod on a Japanese forum because of their stupid obscenity laws. I think that's why that Edna mod was a micro-bikini in the first place. If you look beneath the Bikini you can sorta tell there are visible nipples underneath, so all a modder would need to do to make a legit nude mod is remove the bikini (from the looks of it).

6 hours ago, chrisssj2 said:

What is the 2nd/3rd picture's mod like? the one with the black stockings and black top shirt and whiteish thong? I think kisara
Is that mod out yet?

Thats a 2B outfit for Kisara and no its not released by the modder yet. He wants 100 Endorsements  in order for a public release which we are close now above 50

3 hours ago, Futa Lover said:

Thats a 2B outfit for Kisara and no its not released by the modder yet. He wants 100 Endorsements  in order for a public release which we are close now above 50

Honestly happening faster then I thought it would! Wanted a bit of space between releases... but this is fine too! :P

Ok, since this game is extremely popular with mods (akin to Code vein) is anyone willing to organize all the available mods into an AIO package? Separated by character, costume, semi nude, nude, etc? That way newcomers can just download an AIO package with every mod available up to the date of the package.

54 minutes ago, HTGC said:

I really like your Shionne with dildo and Kisara semi nude 2B?

Hope there is a vibrating egg version of shionne?
keep up the good work ?

(I copied the wrong language when I wrote down comments using GOOGLE Translator?)

Big buttplug! Buttplug!

2 hours ago, HTGC said:

I really like your Shionne with dildo and Kisara semi nude 2B?

Hope there is a vibrating egg version of shionne?
keep up the good work ?

(I copied the wrong language when I wrote down comments using GOOGLE Translator?)

This... was a pretty good idea.

unknown.png

But... I won't share it... until people upload 3+ vids of Succ Shionne to Nexus! Ahahaha!

33 minutes ago, LovelyLad said:

This... was a pretty good idea.

unknown.png

But... I won't share it... until people upload 3+ vids of Succ Shionne to Nexus! Ahahaha!

Alright, I'll help contribute to that. :)

Edit: Okay, maybe not as soon, since I haven't made it to the chapter to get the required outfit. xD

Edited by Sinyu

Someone can assign only naked bodies for boys and girls to outfit of hot springs towel? I would like to know if there is a mod or is it possible to order to have panties made under L'Aze Phiarquis's dress? And just one more simple question. Does anyone create clothes for the Clerk's costume slot? I to replace these terrible costumes with something more interesting.