Oblivion crashes if I have any tamango mods enabled

Well, as the title says, whenever I enable tamangoclub or any of it's files, the game crashes to the desktop, I've checked and I have all of the mod requirements, all of the files are in the correct place, yet the game still crashes, I can't even start a new game, I click it and nothing happens, whenever I load a saved game with the mod enabled, it crashes to the desktop. Just boom. Any way to fix this? I'm at a loss at what to do.

Alright, so I downloaded the master set like you said, and put it all in and enabled them, but when I load up a saved game, it removes ALL of my stuff and resets my stats, as if I started a new game, is this normal?

As for checking my load order, I'm unsure how to do that, I dunno how to SS my desktop, unfortunately.

Which mod manager do you use ? Every mod manager has something like a loadorder.txt or similar named txt somewhere. It could be somewhere in the mod managers directory or in your Documents. All you do is copy and paste that information. No need for screenshots.

Edited by Sladen2019

Totally botched!  That cannot even be a load order as you have TamagoClub.esm  be so far down  with the .esp files.

Esms are   Elder Scroll Masters.   They are the first files that must load before all others.  OF these, the very first is (of course) Oblivion.  And insofar as Lovers with PK content, the last would be TamagoClub.esp, HiyokoClub.esp and (if present) LoversCreature.esp.   They cannot be that far down among the Esps (Elder Scroll Plugins).

Copying screencap and will work on a possible revised order.   In the meantime, the yellow link in my signature goes to a thread for LAPF help.  It includes a recommended Mod Load Order that I highly recommend.

EDIT:  Dang, I have to type each one in notepad to see about sorting.....  Still, I applaud you for Unholy Darkness.

DOUBLE-EDIT:  It took a while, and I don;t know ALL of them. 

* YELLOW ---- Confirmed Mods and their order

* WHITE   ----  Educated guesses based on believed content.  Heard of, but never used.

* ORANGE ---  Requires support mod

* GREEN  ----- Recommended Locations for Mods

* BLUE   ------ Haven;t a clue.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
TamagoClub.esm
HiyokoClub.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp.
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DLCVileLair.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

* ITEM MODS GO HERE *
Dominatrix Suit.esp
R18PM - Lingeries.esp
DMRA BBB R18N Lingerie Set.esp
DMRA Store.esp
TafasSexyLingerieSet.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp  <---- mebby???

DLCThievesDen.esp

* GROUP OVERHAULS GO HERE *

RMDailyIncomeV2
Unholy Darkness.esp
ScriptEffectSubduer.esp

* QUESTS, LOCATIONS, PLAYER HOUSES GO HERE *
DukeCity.esp

Knights.esp

* UNIQUE LANDSCAPES GO HERE *

<And now TamagoClub stuff... in order>
TamagoBreak
TamagoNews.esp
TamagoShop.esp
TamagoTopic.esp
TamagoConfide.esp
TamagoDischarge.esp
LoversTamagoClub.esp
LoversEncounter.esp
HiyokoGenetics.esp
HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp   <--- REQUIRES SETBODY.ESP

<And now LAPF Content... and yes, Lovers is actually NOT first in the list>

LoversAutoPlayPlusfoSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPPlus.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversTrucrimeEx.esp

LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp

LoversBrute.esp
LoversSituationsYHN.esp

<----SETBODY.ESP WOULD BE NEEDED HERE FOR TAMAGOSETBODY

* POSE AND ANIMATION MODS GO HERE *

personality_idles3b.esp
Woman's Move - Animation.esp

* RACE/BODY MODS WOULD GO HERE *
DMRA GUTS BBB BB.esp
Slof's Boners! V5.esp 
<---- um, usually, LAPF has its own?

LoversMB2.esp  <-------------------------  Like always the
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp  <-----------  last of the list
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  <---------  (except my books?)

What I did not organize or include were these....

ShadderHeelsSeason

zConversion - Games...
zConversion - Merged...
zConversion - Poser D...

I haven't a clue what they are.  But note the GREEN text as they are places for recommended mod placement.  This is covered in the MOD ORDER list you can find by clicking my signature.

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 9 months later...

LoversTamagoClub.esp is part of a set.  But it fully depends upon you having both TamagoClub.esm and Lovers with PK.esm as they are master files and the 'parents' to LoversTamagoClub.esp.    Essentially, you COULD run a game with TamagoClub and Lovers with PK and not LoversTamagoClub, but NOT the other way around.  Fully dependent.

Doublecheck and make sure you have both active...

I supplied an edited version of your mod list as it was previously ... not sorted.

The yellow link in my signature goes to a topic that has a recommended mod order that I use all the time when sorting.  It is practically the bible when sorting, though newer mods after 2013 were not added.  Still, it give suggestions where said mods would go.

Edited by LongDukDong