Hello Skyrim players, I recently discovered this blog and I was delighted with the content, but none of the mods worked so far, I explored the content, read the warnings and searched in forums but so far I haven't found the cause of the errors. I can't start the sex scene even though I have the necessary mods.

Until now I was researching how exactly the sex lab worked, now the sex "start" but doesn't work as it should I`m literally get into character. I downloaded some prerequisite mods and a mod to have the animations are these:
- Sex lab.
-M2M animations.
-FNIS.

Edited by Noah Axel

If that's all you have you didn't do your research right, for example your animation pack, to get them to play you need:

sexlab animation loader

A trigger mod like matchmaker or others. The Sexlab Debug Spell is as the name suggest a debug function, it was never intended to be used to start scenes regularly.

If nothing works we need far more infos from you to help you.

Have you really all requirements for the framework?

Did you run FNIS?, what did FNIS said (Log, the thing you get while running it.)

Did you install FNIS correctly?, needs to be in your skyrim data folder under tools

How did you run fnis, via mod manager or via shortcut?

Thanks for your attention, I installed sexlab animation loader, but the error persists, but now that you said it I realized that I don't have FNIS for Users, and I can't find where to download or how to install it for sure, I know I have a version of FNIS that I installed through Nexus mod, is there another way to install? Or is it really another mod dedicated to user changes? I'm still not well informed.

FNIS for Users is a program you get from installing FNIS, there is no separate download. Now that we know your Problem:
Normally FNIS should be here:
D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

If you can't find it there that means you don't have installed it correctly. When your Mod Manager can't to it, you will need to do it manually. Sounds a bit rough but installing mods without a Manager is quite easy to do, it's just not convenient to uninstall them afterwards. You just have to copy the content of its folders into the folders in Data with the same name. If they don't exist create them. (Google for a better tutorial then the short info i can give you here. i don't install manually.)

Edited by Gukahn

I found it! I installed correctly using Nexus mod installer. Now all the characters are frozen, I don't know if I did something wrong, I opened FNIS to user and tried to update character behaviors. I'm going to google it thanks for the tips, hope to find what I'm looking for thanks.

3 hours ago, Noah Axel said:

I found it! I installed correctly using Nexus mod installer. Now all the characters are frozen, I don't know if I did something wrong, I opened FNIS to user and tried to update character behaviors. I'm going to google it thanks for the tips, hope to find what I'm looking for thanks.

Check the guides in my signature below for the relevant version of Skyrim you are using in order to get things sorted.

6 hours ago, Noah Axel said:

You will just have forgotten to check one of the boxes you need to check. (the first 3, Gender, Skeleton, HKX, the rest can stay unchecked.)

For all the rest, the Guides Marg597 suggests are really helpful, even if you are using a different Mod Manager then the guides suggest.