Characters do not line up

Nothing makes me want to help you less than making your thread title in all caps, and then proceeding to ask a question that proves you haven't read a shred of instructions on using the mod.

But as dpflutie9 says; the player hotkeys are listed in the mod configuration menu, under "Player Hotkeys" of all things.

Edit: Removed your all caps thread title.

Nothing makes me want to help you less than making your thread title in all caps, and then proceeding to ask a question that proves you haven't read a shred of instructions on using the mod.

But as dpflutie9 says; the player hotkeys are listed in the mod configuration menu, under "Player Hotkeys" of all things.

Edit: Removed your all caps thread title.

Sorry it was an accident I had been up working for 16 hours when this happened I wrote thread and went to bed never looked twice. also I did not have hot key list in mcm so that is why I didn't find it

Hi, I have some alignment problems with animations as well:

1. After I used the hotkeys to align them right, the game doesn't save the positions and I have to align them again everytime

2. Some animations, mostly AP animations that are locked up initially, are impossible to align somehow, as if there's invisible barriers between actors

Any hint or help on this would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have some alignment problems with animations as well:

1. After I used the hotkeys to align them right, the game doesn't save the positions and I have to align them again everytime

2. Some animations, mostly AP animations that are locked up initially, are impossible to align somehow, as if there's invisible barriers between actors

Any hint or help on this would be appreciated.

I have the same thing going is there a way to adress this?

TO ashal: Thanx for your patience

Archived