EVERY. DAMN. UPDATE!!

7 hours ago, Airazor said:

Hello, I'm back... 

Once more, the Sims 4 is getting stuck trying to load a household. Go figure. Can anyone lend me a hand? Unfortunately, Better Exceptions was not given the chance to help me this time. I will include my logs. Thanks!

lastException.txt 321.12 kB · 6 downloads lastUIException.txt 726 B · 1 download GameVersion.txt 16 B · 1 download lastCleanException.txt 689.54 kB · 1 download Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt 3.76 kB · 0 downloads

OMG you have so many errors that is difficult to say where you should start.

Custom gender functionality is broken, i guess it is in a mod called etheria romance overhaul?. You have to update it or just remove it, because it is very possible that one of the sims in the household have it and it is giving you errors. Then i really would get rid of sims community library unless you REALLY NEED it. It is launching also a ton of errors. 

Better build buy mod by tmex might need an update, it broke after cottage living and there is an updated version, and it is another mod that is creating a ton of errors. 

Basemental drugs is also outdated, go and install the newest version.

There might be more, but as a general rule of thumb check that all your other mods are updated and functional for 1.78 sims. 

Edited by babuchas

According to the lastException, the mods that went up in smoke are "etheria_romanceoverhaul", "customgendersettings", and "Tmex-BetterBuildBuy". AFAIK, the first two require S4CL, so that one might not be working properly as well. Update or temporarily remove these mods from your game.

Nisa's Wicked Pervs also shows up at the end of the LE, but is at its latest version (same for WW). Basemental Drugs on the other hand has received an update to version 7.13.140 (yours is 139), so better get that too, while you're at it.

On 8/31/2021 at 1:26 AM, babuchas said:

OMG you have so many errors that is difficult to say where you should start.

Custom gender functionality is broken, i guess it is in a mod called etheria romance overhaul?. You have to update it or just remove it, because it is very possible that one of the sims in the household have it and it is giving you errors. Then i really would get rid of sims community library unless you REALLY NEED it. It is launching also a ton of errors. 

Better build buy mod by tmex might need an update, it broke after cottage living and there is an updated version, and it is another mod that is creating a ton of errors. 

Basemental drugs is also outdated, go and install the newest version.

There might be more, but as a general rule of thumb check that all your other mods are updated and functional for 1.78 sims. 

Etheria's Romance Overhaul requires S4CL. It says so somewhere in the description.

22 minutes ago, Airazor said:

Etheria's Romance Overhaul requires S4CL. It says so somewhere in the description.

True, but if a mod is causing errors and you want your game to work you have to remove it if updating still causes errors.

If you have to remove ERO there is no need for S4CL was the point I believe.

Now these two mods might be conflicting with more than just one other mod too.

Sometimes all you can do is keep removing mods until the errors stop.