Hajimari no Kiseki Mods

29 minutes ago, undeadclown99 said:

Hajimari/Reverie is like Trails in the Sky 3rd. There are no side quests. In addition to the main quest (of which there are three routes with Lloyd, Rean and "C") there are little vignettes like the Doors in 3rd. All of this is translated. As for how just use the contents of the attached file. It's pretty self explanatory. You'll have to get the game yourself though.

1736910340_HajimariTLassets.zip 139.76 MB · 2 downloads

Ah I see. I hadn't looked into the exact structure since it's not officially out yet in English. Thanks.

hmm I'm having the same issue now, before i installed the mod controller was working just fine, installed the Juna nude mod and now stopped working, tried big picture mode and still nothing, went into controller config and nothing, any suggestions on how to get controller working again anyone?

I have a feeling its something too do with 3DMigoto but thing is iv used this program before and had no issues like this before so why now?

Thanks.

Edited by ludger166
typo
On 10/8/2021 at 2:17 PM, dafalln1 said:

i fixed it myself by disableing steam overlay love the mods cant wait for more 

request : the swimsuit nude mods you made for IV the super transparent ones and the emma nude mod

Thanks m8, this was it, just by disabling the overlay its working again, weird that the mod makes the controller stop working like that but thanks again, couldn't enjoy it with keyboard, some games just arnt meant to be played with keyboard, mby some or others can but i need a damn controller too enjoy it lol

Just wanted too find out if it would be possible too remove the skirt part of Rixias Default outfit? i mean there's a literal nice ass behind that piece of cloth and if removed just would be so much better, anyone might be able too do this? if not its cool just thought it be a cool idea as a mod.

THE LEGEND OF HEROES  HAJIMARI NO KISEKI Screenshot 2022.04.06 - 12.11.52.51.png

14 minutes ago, ludger166 said:

Just wanted too find out if it would be possible too remove the skirt part of Rixias Default outfit? i mean there's a literal nice ass behind that piece of cloth and if removed just would be so much better, anyone might be able too do this? if not its cool just thought it be a cool idea as a mod.

THE LEGEND OF HEROES  HAJIMARI NO KISEKI Screenshot 2022.04.06 - 12.11.52.51.png

seconded

On 4/4/2022 at 10:01 AM, Switch608 said:

很遗憾,我已经放弃继续制作这个游戏的MOD。
这个游戏比我想象的还要冷门。
甚至在我分享了MOD后,在很长一段时间内都没有任何的回应。
所以我失去了制作MOD的兴趣,并且已经卸载了这个游戏。

Unfortunately, I have given up on continuing to make mods for this game.
This game was even more cold than I thought.
And, after I shared the mods, there was no any response for a long time.
So I lost interest in making the mod for this game and have already uninstalled the game.

Thx for the mod. Any way t adjust the texture to meet the game original one?

7 hours ago, char967 said:

Thx for the mod. Any way t adjust the texture to meet the game original one?

太可惜了  剛剛才+入  這論壇我也是第一次來  也是被使用MOD的人導進來的

• 3 weeks later...

Vita.png.fb36f5ba20dc4c926f6179aeefa866c8.png

Here is my skirt removal mod forward-ported from CS4, removing skirts for many characters, playable and non-playable alike.  I did not include low-poly models.  It technically includes every model from my CS4 mod, but I'm sure many don't function or are irrelevant (i.e. not in the game).  I did not delete unused models just in case some of them are actually in the game.  I haven't played the game, and developed this almost entirely using a NG+ save and the model viewer.  Several models are new to Hajimari.

I'm not going to play the game anytime soon as I have not beaten CS4, so please don't ask me to mod any further characters that I can't see in the model viewer.  I don't want spoilers.  (I do plan to do some of the optional outfits for Rixia / Elie / Tio as time permits.)  Also, the costume menu will not be 100% for many models, because the save file I had didn't have most of the characters available there so I couldn't track down hashes, but the meshes should load correct in-game.

UPDATED VERSION 1.1: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/175040-hajimari-no-kiseki-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3751074

Hajimari_UnSkirtMod_v1.0a_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z - OBSOLETE (Version 1.0)

Press F1 for help, press F2 to turn mods on and off.

The mod includes 3Dmigoto v1.3.16.  I don't have it configured for 3D (I don't have a compatible setup). It *should* be compatible with the nude towel and swimsuit mods from @S_S_Majin above, but they will not function as is; copy the "Textures" folder from his mod into the "Mods" folder, and then overwrite the ini files with ones provided by me. (The big boobs / fluttering skirts mod using .inf files doesn't use 3dmigoto so it should be fine, but I haven't tested it).  The Hajimari nude towel mod doesn't include academy swimsuit, but you can use those from the CS4 mod, see the README I included.   If you are installing this setup, I advise deleting the "ShaderFixes" folder before installing (or better yet run the "uninstall.bat" file before installing, it won't delete any mods, just custom shaders).

HUGE thank you to @dafalln1 who generously purchased the game for me just so I could mod it!

My original CS4 mod: 

The CS3 backport: 

Edited by amorrow28
On 2022/5/3 at AM7點13分, amorrow28 said:

Vita.png.fb36f5ba20dc4c926f6179aeefa866c8.png

這是我從 CS4 向前移植的裙子移除模塊,為許多角色移除裙子,可玩的和不可玩的都一樣。我沒有包括低多邊形模型。從技術上講,它包括了我的 CS4 模組中的所有模型,但我敢肯定很多模型不起作用或無關緊要(即不在遊戲中)。我沒有刪除未使用的模型,以防其中一些模型實際上在遊戲中。我沒有玩過這個遊戲,並且幾乎完全使用 NG+ 保存和模型查看器開發了這個。Hajimari 有幾個模型是新的。

因為我還沒有打過 CS4,所以我不會很快玩這個遊戲,所以請不要讓我修改任何我在模型查看器中看不到的角色。我不想劇透。(我確實計劃在時間允許的情況下為 Rixia / Elie / Tio 做一些可選服裝。)另外,許多模型的服裝菜單不會是 100%,因為我的保存文件沒有大部分角色在那裡可用,所以我無法追踪哈希,但網格應該在遊戲中加載正確。

Hajimari_UnSkirtMod_v1.0a_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z 16.87 MB · 50 次下載

按 F1 尋求幫助,按 F2 打開和關閉模組。

該模組包括 3Dmigoto v1.3.16。我沒有為 3D 配置它(我沒有兼容的設置)。它*應該*與上面@S_S_Majin 的裸毛巾和泳衣模組兼容,但它們不會按原樣運行;將他的mod中的“Textures”文件夾複製到“Mods”文件夾中,然後用我提供的文件覆蓋ini文件。(使用 .inf 文件的大胸部/飄揚的裙子 mod 不使用 3dmigoto 所以應該沒問題,但我還沒有測試過)。Hajimari 裸毛巾模組不包括學院泳裝,但您可以使用 CS4 模組中的那些,請參閱我包含的自述文件。如果您正在安裝此設置,我建議在安裝之前刪除“ShaderFixes”文件夾(或者最好在安裝之前運行“uninstall.bat”文件,它不會刪除任何模組,

非常感謝@dafalln1誰慷慨地為我購買了遊戲,只是為了讓我可以修改它!

我原來的 CS4 模組: 

CS3 反向移植: 

if i use 3Dmigoto's mods, the game memory will continue to accumulate and will not be released, so I have to restart the game after playing for an hour or two. Is there a solution?

2 hours ago, Truth Seeker said:

if i use 3Dmigoto's mods, the game memory will continue to accumulate and will not be released, so I have to restart the game after playing for an hour or two. Is there a solution?

Give my install a try? That’s all I can suggest. My mod is completely dependent on 3Dmigoto.

I did build the config from scratch instead off basing it off the DOAXVV build, because I was also having stability issues with the original mods. I haven’t had too many issues since. Having said that, mesh injection is much more intensive than previous mods, so YMMV.

21 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:
28 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

Give my install a try? That’s all I can suggest. My mod is completely dependent on 3Dmigoto.

I did build the config from scratch instead off basing it off the DOAXVV build, because I was also having stability issues with the original mods. I haven’t had too many issues since. Having said that, mesh injection is much more intensive than previous mods, so YMMV.

It's the same situation when I use your mod, the game memory will only accumulate and will not be released, I don't know how to solve it at all..

Not only does it work, it actually even applies to certain Hajimari characters like Rixia. Though something has gone wrong with Duvalie. It's inverted her ass. As you can see from her swimsuit outfit, it's not supposed to be that flat. Also, worth noting: Kuro no Kiseki is coming out on PC in July so get ready for even more Trails. People might have to rediscover how to mod it, though. Have no idea how different it will be.

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_18_22 PM.png

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_18_07 PM.png

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_19_06 PM.png

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_21_20 PM.png

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_21_08 PM.png

Haha, don't blame the mod, blame Falcom!  That's the real model.  Here is a screenshot of an unmodded CS4 (using free camera / cheat engine)

2028540127_2022-05-0417_57_06-TheLegendofHeroes-TrailsofColdSteelIV_SteamEnabled_GoGInited.png.a092ce5020beae1ba22f799b8beaeeb9.png

I think they did that to get the physics of her skirt to work.

BTW I haven't played hajimari and I've not seen that swimsuit until your screenshot just now, but to me it looks like they just transplanted Musse's DLC swimsuit from CS4 onto Duvalie's body and made some tweaks.

36 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

BTW I haven't played hajimari and I've not seen that swimsuit until your screenshot just now, but to me it looks like they just transplanted Musse's DLC swimsuit from CS4 onto Duvalie's body and made some tweaks.

Not the least bit surprising. Falcom reuses whatever they can whenever they can, which I guess is natural to keep up the one game a year pace. Judith's swimsuit in Kuro is just a recolor of Alfin's. And now that I look at it, Nina's is just Emma's.

AlfinSwimsuit1.jpg

JudithNina.JPG

Edited by undeadclown99
5 hours ago, undeadclown99 said:

Not only does it work, it actually even applies to certain Hajimari characters like Rixia. Though something has gone wrong with Duvalie. It's inverted her ass. As you can see from her swimsuit outfit, it's not supposed to be that flat. Also, worth noting: Kuro no Kiseki is coming out on PC in July so get ready for even more Trails. People might have to rediscover how to mod it, though. Have no idea how different it will be.

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_18_22 PM.png

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_18_07 PM.png

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_19_06 PM.png

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_21_20 PM.png

THE LEGEND OF HEROES _ HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (D3D11) (x64) 5_4_2022 5_21_08 PM.png

Wait, Kuro No Kiseki is coming out in July on Steam?? the Japanese version I assume?? that's way earlier then I expected :O

Edited by ludger166