Hajimari no Kiseki Mods

On 9/29/2021 at 3:04 PM, rnlcksdk23 said:
thank you
But the controller doesn't work in Steam.

Controller settings doesn't have anything to do with mods, once your controller is plugged in and is being recognized by your pc start the game (some controllers may need to be configurated, best use xbox or playstation controller, my ps controller was plug and play without any settings, also be sure to check C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\THE LEGEND OF HEROES HAJIMARI NO KISEKI or where ever you installed the game to set gameconfig)

On 8/29/2021 at 1:02 AM, S_S_Majin said:

The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki

All mods in this post were created by @S_S_Majin .

• Bathing Clothes See-Through Mod
    This is an improved version of the Trails of Cold Steel 4 - Bathing Clothes mods.
    Hajimari No Kiseki Bathing Clothes See-Through Mod.7z
    Preview :
      Reveal hidden contents

89781837_BathingClothes.jpg.7effeee4d2463455ed295618e6e59e35.jpg

• Swimsuit See-Through Mod (Noel and Rixia)
    This is a see through swimsuit mod for Noel and Rixia. (Noel and Rixia have no Bathing Clothes.)
    I tried my best, but Noel's swimsuit is not very good. If this is unacceptable to you, please feel free to delete it.
    Hajimari No Kiseki Swimsuit See-Through Mod (Noel and Rixia).7z
    Preview :

Reveal hidden contents

2063378230_SwimsuitSee-ThroughMod(NoelandRixia).jpg.c31a884a0cc7f4fb4b44c2c0e4862a36.jpg

• Big Boobs and Fluttering Skirt Mod - Added option files.
    This is a mod that makes a girl's boobs bigger, shakes them, and makes her skirt flutter. However, flat chest will not get bigger.
    For costumes that will be changed, please refer to the list inside.

There are also mods for Trails of Cold Steel 3 and 4, so if you need them, please download them from their respective threads.

Hajimari No Kiseki Big Boobs and Fluttering Skirt Mod.7z
    I have prepared an options file for you to choose what to modify. Please use the file of your choice.
    Big Boobs and Fluttering Skirt Mod Options.7z
    Preview :

Reveal hidden contents

Big-Boobs.gif.0b81e1f7915a1feabc505e45f1540e6d.gif

871790620_FlutteringSkirt.jpg.74815716ce30d263d5e40b513a933b59.jpg

the controller gets disabled with your mods its been an issue with many games something in the dxd11 file not sure which one disables the controller but when i delete your mod the controller works fine

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 8:45 PM, S_S_Majin said:

I don't remember where I got the costume, but I looked it up and found the information.
Bargains for the millennium treasury or using the silver sealing stones(or shards).

Yes.

Idk if this is the right thread to ask for this or the cold steel 4 one, but since the vofan is available on hajimari no kiseki, do u think you can mod that file and backport it into cold steel 4 you think? I still wishing for a way to get the vofan on CS4 since the beginning of CS4 on steam.

Been a long time now and seeing this kinda give me hope, but im ready to be crushed by disappointed, still hoping for a positive answer from you though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you guys are interested there's an English patch for this game. Most of the game is translated. The only thing missing are a good portion of the field NPCs. So if you're one of those people who likes to talk to everyone in a Trails game it will bum you out a bit but other than that it works well and since the game won't be officially translated until late next year some people might prefer this. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to directly link files like that here though.

12 hours ago, undeadclown99 said:

If you guys are interested there's an English patch for this game. Most of the game is translated. The only thing missing are a good portion of the field NPCs. So if you're one of those people who likes to talk to everyone in a Trails game it will bum you out a bit but other than that it works well and since the game won't be officially translated until late next year some people might prefer this. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to directly link files like that here though.

Oh huh. I thought the english patch got shutdown? Did somebody else do it by themselves? For the record, I'm not talking about the spreadsheet, I'm talking about people patching the spreadsheet into the game.

Also how's the translation for this then?

33 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Oh huh. I thought the english patch got shutdown? Did somebody else do it by themselves? For the record, I'm not talking about the spreadsheet, I'm talking about people patching the spreadsheet into the game.

Also how's the translation for this then?

The first one did. Because they advertised on reddit like idiots. This one was done anonymously and it just put the spreadsheet in the game and translated the menus (most of which could be copied from CS3 and 4). One person is machine TLing NPCs and has most of Crossbell done in Lloyd's chapter 1. But all the main plot and side episodes are fully translated and it's fine. Kind of like your standard anime subs.

RexNoel.jpg

5 minutes ago, undeadclown99 said:

The first one did. Because they advertised on reddit like idiots. This one was done anonymously and it just put the spreadsheet in the game and translated the menus (most of which could be copied from CS3 and 4). One person is machine TLing NPCs and has most of Crossbell done in Lloyd's chapter 1. But all the main plot and side episodes are fully translated and it's fine. Kind of like your standard anime subs.

RexNoel.jpg

Side episodes? You mean sidequests or are there other smaller episodes that aren't rean/lloyd? If all the main quests/side quests are translated I'd be down to play it then. How do I get the patch?

1 hour ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Side episodes? You mean sidequests or are there other smaller episodes that aren't rean/lloyd? If all the main quests/side quests are translated I'd be down to play it then. How do I get the patch?

Hajimari/Reverie is like Trails in the Sky 3rd. There are no side quests. In addition to the main quest (of which there are three routes with Lloyd, Rean and "C") there are little vignettes like the Doors in 3rd. All of this is translated. As for how just use the contents of the attached file. It's pretty self explanatory. You'll have to get the game yourself though.

1736910340_HajimariTLassets.zip

Edited by undeadclown99