Help with getting strap on to work?

1 hour ago, tiddyandbooblover said:

I've been trying to get a sim to wear a strap on whenever they have sex, but I can't really seem to find an option where it will allow me to do so.

(I already have a strap on downloaded btw)

What strap on are you using?

12 hours ago, tiddyandbooblover said:

im using Azmodan's currently, only strap on I have too.

If it's for a female sim, click her, select the option for WW, personalization, anatomy & clothing, and then strap on. Then it's just like selecting an outfit.

?

43 minutes ago, tiddyandbooblover said:

is there a second option FOR a strap on or something like that?? Because if there is, im not getting that option

Not sure what "second option" you're looking for. Once you select it like I said, your sim should use it when it is required for an animation. If you're looking to just wear it as an outfit bottom, it should be in there in CAS. If it isn't showing up for animations once you have selected it like I've said, go into your WW settings and make sure strap ons are set to be used. Like I said, I'm not sure what other options you're looking for. Unless you mean another strap on model and you could use the one made by @simdulgence.

?

50 minutes ago, tiddyandbooblover said:

is there a second option FOR a strap on or something like that?? Because if there is, im not getting that option

If using Azmodan's it's automatic equipped as needed unless you have them disabled in WW settings.

Or you have the Strapon mod installed wrong or have missing files.

Or if you didn't extract it first.

On 8/28/2021 at 1:21 PM, Scorpio said:

If using Azmodan's it's automatic equipped as needed unless you have them disabled in WW settings.

Or you have the Strapon mod installed wrong or have missing files.

Or if you didn't extract it first.

hey, sorry I haven't replied to anyone, but I could have possibly forgotten to extract it or installed it wrong, I'll go check. And uh, I'm not sure where to find the setting wher eit lets me see if I disabled strap ons...

On 8/28/2021 at 1:16 PM, GreyMouse said:

Not sure what "second option" you're looking for. Once you select it like I said, your sim should use it when it is required for an animation. If you're looking to just wear it as an outfit bottom, it should be in there in CAS. If it isn't showing up for animations once you have selected it like I've said, go into your WW settings and make sure strap ons are set to be used. Like I said, I'm not sure what other options you're looking for. Unless you mean another strap on model and you could use the one made by @simdulgence.

?

well, all I've been getting is only an option to change the underwear. But I'll start digging into my WW settings a little bit more to see what's up.

7 hours ago, tiddyandbooblover said:

well, all I've been getting is only an option to change the underwear. But I'll start digging into my WW settings a little bit more to see what's up.

If you're not seeing the option to select it from the personalization menu, that's an indicator that you might not have extracted it correctly or its to deep in your mod folder. Make sure it's only one folder deep.

?