I'm trying make a harem and I have 7 girls living with me (most were girlfriend status) only 1 was still engaged with someone else, but when I try invite more to join my Sims they say "X person has someone special" or something of sorts I gave all of them the Poly, Incest, Shallow and the Marriage thing attribute, and I also have the open love life mod and all set to poly relation, can someone tell me what's causing this? I can try post a picture of the message once I play it again 

5 hours ago, MLGMagicHoodini said:

I'm trying make a harem and I have 7 girls living with me (most were girlfriend status) only 1 was still engaged with someone else, but when I try invite more to join my Sims they say "X person has someone special" or something of sorts I gave all of them the Poly, Incest, Shallow and the Marriage thing attribute, and I also have the open love life mod and all set to poly relation, can someone tell me what's causing this? I can try post a picture of the message once I play it again 

I think the easiest way is to uncheck the "relationship awareness switch" in wicked whims settings. Click on "settings", then "sex settings", then "autonomy settings", then "autonomy awareness", and then uncheck the "relationship awareness switch". If for some odd reason that does not work you can also use MCCC to delete any other romantic relationships your "girlfriends" still have. 

3 hours ago, babuchas said:

I think the easiest way is to uncheck the "relationship awareness switch" in wicked whims settings. Click on "settings", then "sex settings", then "autonomy settings", then "autonomy awareness", and then uncheck the "relationship awareness switch". If for some odd reason that does not work you can also use MCCC to delete any other romantic relationships your "girlfriends" still have. 

I'm gone try that, I'll say something if it works or not

3 hours ago, Geomancer99 said:

i dont know about that  but, with the 7 girls and you, the household has reached 8 and that means you cant have more people

unless i read wrong and your sim is included in the 7

No, the problem is that I want my Sim to have sex with most of them, but sometimes when I try invite someone to join they will say "X person has someone special" even tho they don't have anyone in their contacts or atleast I can't see anyone tehre

30 minutes ago, MLGMagicHoodini said:

No, the problem is that I want my Sim to have sex with most of them, but sometimes when I try invite someone to join they will say "X person has someone special" even tho they don't have anyone in their contacts or atleast I can't see anyone tehre

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

If these don't work then your stubborn sim might be bugged or broken. 

Edited by Scorpio
1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Relationship Settings:
/Personality Settings:(Your Choice)
/Attractiveness Settings: (Your Choice)
Open Relationships: ON (Cheating)
Romance Age:ON (OFF by default.. Now requires game restart after changing)
Cheats: Desire Switch: ON, Global Jealousy: (Your Choice), Global Incest: (Your Choice

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Player Sims: ON, Joining Sex: ON, Relationship Awareness: OFF,(Cheating)
Pregnancy Awareness: OFF, Sex Location Memory: ON, Sex Animation Memory: ON
Block around Children: (Your Choice)
***Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for sims to auto join in group sex)***
Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON=less joining in sex if in romantic relationships)

If these don't work then your stubborn sim might be bugged or broken. 

Disabling the relation ship awareness fixed it thanks