Summoning creatures is cool works perfect.
But the program should have more options in it.
When I say options I mean training time options.
You can't play Skyrim with that message every 60 seconds appearing on the screen "your pet is horny and wants to have sex with you" man that sucks.
Another thing that was poorly done in this mod .... uninstalled it made a new save closed the game and came back, but even without the mod I keep getting the message from before, that the animal is horny and wants to have sex. if the animal no longer exists because the mod was uninstalled, why do I still get this message?
I uninstalled the mod and passed the (GenerateFNISforUsers.exe) because whenever I install or uninstall something I use this program to update things, but for Hentai Creatures it didn't solve the problem.

You removed a scripted mod during a play through and those scripts are now stuck in your save. Removing scripted mods during a play through is a big nono.

Edit: Do you have beastess installed? I think that message comes from that mod but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by ShivasBane

Uninstalling a mod mid play through that adds scrippts, changes the world or does something in your level list is never a good idea. you can try falrim tools to clean your save, otherwise reinstall the mod.

Did you stopp anything hentai creature related before you uninstalled it? Banish every creature you summoned and ending every Sexlab scene that maybe was running? I have the mod always in my game even if i don't use it and never got a message if no creatures where summoned.

also if you turn on the "Banish All Creatures" setting in HC's MCM it will remove any HC summoned creatures that try to start sex using HC's own sex scripts.

but as i already said:

15 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's not a message used by HC.

something else is starting the sex animations.

Edited by MadMansGun
18 minutes ago, T-lam said:

There is a rant thread.

Btw, not knowing how to use and handle mods is usually not a problem of the mod.

It's not a matter of not knowing how to use it.
This mod has no options just a sheet with five items for you to activate or deactivate, nor is there a time option to stop receiving the message your pet is horny every 60 seconds.
I use 2 mods that have the option of time that creatures can engage for the sex role, with the player or with NPC.
1- SexLab Aroused Creatures v04.0 Beta 05.7z
2-SexLabAroused_V28b.7z
These two mods that I mentioned have more options, but even setting it to the maximum time that doesn't solve it, because I think the Hentai Creatures mod doesn't work together with these two mods that I mentioned, because if it worked, the automatic message wouldn't appear every 60 seconds .

16 minutes ago, ShivasBane said:

You removed a scripted mod during a play through and those scripts are now stuck in your save. Removing scripted mods during a play through is a big nono.

I think I know what can be happening I just disabled it in the Nexus mod, I need to completely uninstall it to disable the messages, I'll do that and see if it works.

22 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Uninstalling a mod mid play through that adds scrippts, changes the world or does something in your level list is never a good idea. you can try falrim tools to clean your save, otherwise reinstall the mod.

Did you stopp anything hentai creature related before you uninstalled it? Banish every creature you summoned and ending every Sexlab scene that maybe was running? I have the mod always in my game even if i don't use it and never got a message if no creatures where summoned.

Well actually I didn't even summon creature I found a troll in the middle of the woods near a river, near a ruin that has a magician of destruction.
I killed the mage, and activated the option follow me in the troll and then activated the option to train, there can be training with the player or with the following NPC.
But as he wanted to train every 60 seconds that made me furious lol, after all sex in the game can't have with the player every 60 seconds, that gives crazy lag and you can't play.
So I decided to Ban it, I made a new know after banning it, and quit the game and disabled the mod on Nexus but I think I need to uninstall it for the script to completely leave the folders.

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

also if you turn on the "Banish All Creatures" setting in HC's MCM it will remove any HC summoned creatures that try to start sex using HC's own sex scripts.

yes I agree I used this mod a few years ago, but I didn't remember that it would appear this automatic training message every 60 seconds, and this disgusts because we can't play the game and have to keep answering if you accept or not.

6 minutes ago, Moricano said:

Well actually I didn't even summon creature I found a troll in the middle of the woods near a river, near a ruin that has a magician of destruction.
I killed the mage, and activated the option follow me in the troll and then activated the option to train, there can be training with the player or with the following NPC.

yea....that's NOT Hentai Creatures at all, that sounds like something the beastess mod (or another mod like it) would do.

Edited by MadMansGun
20 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's not a message used by HC.

if it is not a message used by the mod then what mod is using this message that your pet is dying of horny and wants to have sex with you !!!
The only mod that has training is HC.

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yea....that's NOT Hentai Creatures at all, that sounds like something the beastess mod (or another mod like it) would do

Now I already disduished the mod hc before I had only disabled it in the nexus, I want to see if now I stop receiving the message.
Then set here if it worked.

14 minutes ago, Moricano said:

if it is not a message used by the mod then what mod is using this message that your pet is dying of horny and wants to have sex with you !!!
The only mod that has training is HC.

"your pet" has never been in HC's vocabulary.

and it sounds like you also have/had a older version of HC installed as well, since i replaced "train" with "mate" quite a while ago:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

(edit) here are the messages used by the old HC:

Debug.Notification(target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " is being raped by " + source.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())

Debug.Notification(victim.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " took a giant load from " + creature.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())

Debug.Notification(source.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " is lusting after " + trainee.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())

Edited by MadMansGun

The SOP for removing a mod mid way (ie if the mod was installed a while ago) is

1. open game
  2. open current save
  3. create new save
  4. close game
  5. clean new save (and save cleaned results)
  6. open game
  7. open newly cleaned save.

8. In the somewhat rare situation where that uninstallation really bunges up things, you'll probably have to hunt for a save created prior to its installation.

For "checking out" a mod, where you've only got one or two incidental saves

1. uninstall mod
  2. open save created prior to installing now uninstalled mod.
  3.  optionally: delete intervening save files that were present while now uninstalled mod was active.

Edited by anjenthedog
On 8/25/2021 at 5:28 PM, anjenthedog said:

The SOP for removing a mod mid way (ie if the mod was installed a while ago) is

1. open game
  2. open current save
  3. create new save
  4. close game
  5. clean new save (and save cleaned results)
  6. open game
  7. open newly cleaned save.

8. In the somewhat rare situation where that uninstallation really bunges up things, you'll probably have to hunt for a save created prior to its installation.

For "checking out" a mod, where you've only got one or two incidental saves

1. uninstall mod
  2. open save created prior to installing now uninstalled mod.
  3.  optionally: delete intervening save files that were present while now uninstalled mod was active.

Thanks already I managed to solve the problem those messages were with the mod of name (untamed) it makes the messages of the creature appear.
The only way to make the messages disappear is to kill your animal, because then it leaves your faction and the messages disappear.

On 8/25/2021 at 12:13 PM, MadMansGun said:

"your pet" has never been in HC's vocabulary.

and it sounds like you also have/had a older version of HC installed as well, since i replaced "train" with "mate" quite a while ago:

Thanks already I managed to solve the problem those messages were with the mod of name (untamed) it makes the messages of the creature appear.
The only way to make the messages disappear is to kill your animal, because then it leaves your faction and the messages disappear.

On 8/25/2021 at 12:00 PM, MadMansGun said:

yea....that's NOT Hentai Creatures at all, that sounds like something the beastess mod (or another mod like it) would do.

6 hours ago, Moricano said:

Fair enough, with only ~30 posts to "your name" I was presuming something of an SE newb (not an offensive term in my book so there) and was attempting to make sure you know what to do in mid game situations (or at least what's worked for me without fail since I began doing it about 7 months in... (I've been playing since feb 2019, so about 2yrs I've been doing it this way)new Skyrim release excepted. thing get messy when SKSE and the game are updated) 

- Too many (IMO) claim that "installing mods midgame is seriously bad mojo" If it's so bad, my game should be completely broken, since I routinely install and uninstall mods and have been doing so on the same vectors (ie Not a "new game") for going on three years. Again, Skryim/SKSE64 version changes excepted, but even then, the worst I had was having to drop 38 levels to regain my vector (the update to 1.5.80, when I was still a newb and was initially hacking my way into figuring out things, and in part because I had some contentious mod combos (SL & OSA), as well as a couple of LE mods that "worked-ish" but were introducing serious errors into the save files without my knowledge) 

Edited by anjenthedog
On 8/28/2021 at 1:42 PM, anjenthedog said:

Fair enough, with only ~30 posts to "your name" I was presuming something of an SE newb (not an offensive term in my book so there) and was attempting to make sure you know what to do in mid game situations (or at least what's worked for me without fail since I began doing it about 7 months in... (I've been playing since feb 2019, so about 2yrs I've been doing it this way)new Skyrim release excepted. thing get messy when SKSE and the game are updated) 

- Too many (IMO) claim that "installing mods midgame is seriously bad mojo" If it's so bad, my game should be completely broken, since I routinely install and uninstall mods and have been doing so on the same vectors (ie Not a "new game") for going on three years. Again, Skryim/SKSE64 version changes excepted, but even then, the worst I had was having to drop 38 levels to regain my vector (the update to 1.5.80, when I was still a newb and was initially hacking my way into figuring out things, and in part because I had some contentious mod combos (SL & OSA), as well as a couple of LE mods that "worked-ish" but were introducing serious errors into the save files without my knowledge) 

Every time I install or uninstall a mod in the middle of the game I run the program (GenerateFNISforUsers.exe) it updates everything within your game, without any conflict.
If any mod gives conflict it is because the mod is of an old version and is not compatible with the current updated mods.
I only had that problem with messages appearing all the time because the message is from the Untamed mod, I uninstalled the mod completely, I entered the game, I made a new save, I left the game I installed it again and that's it without any messages from animals.
I have a good method for this to work too, choose all your animals and kill them all this will completely delete all the animals you had from your mod, and it will stop all messages like (your pet is super excited and wants to do it sex), this solves too.
I just needed to be patient and find out how I did before a few years ago because I didn't remember anymore that's why I posted the message here.