Problem with Wig mod

Hey, guys!

I'm having problem with vanila hair mesh that I turned into wig.

The purpose is to make the head looked not bald when the visor is opened.

In Blender, the hair is rigged properly in pose mode.

But when in-game, the hair is floating around the head.

I tried to figure it out, re-rig the mesh in Blender over and over again, but still no solutions.

Any idea?

Spoiler

HairModIssue.jpg.f62794a26c66ef5d5fd7d3c2abfca08e.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Edited by lovender
  • 3 months later...

if you had posted the mesh, I would have take a look. I hope in blender you got rid of the pose when rigging because it could cause all sort of crap, but I think you know since you have checked the rigging over and over. If you still are in need for this and happen to be around, post the nif

Edited by ElectroOracle

I think the rigging/weighting is messed up and needs to be redone so that it is in the correct spot. Do not adjust it's position in the nif using nifskope as that'll fuck up the rigging even more as I tried that before with a nif that I had put together. After I had moved everything to where I wanted it to be at in nifskope and then put the outfit on in game the outfit was way out there in Tim buck two. It might work for minor moving adjustments but once you go past a specific spot it'll be way off in game.