I don't know if there is a problem with moddingham , but i have tried for the last couple of hours to log in so i can download AAF , it either says user name not activated or incorrect password it tells me to get in touch with a moderator ,when i try to do this it says moderator page dissabled at the moment , i have used modingham before with no problems i shall try again tommorow 

46 minutes ago, formanfred said:

I don't know if there is a problem with moddingham , but i have tried for the last couple of hours to log in so i can download AAF , it either says user name not activated or incorrect password it tells me to get in touch with a moderator ,when i try to do this it says moderator page dissabled at the moment , i have used modingham before with no problems i shall try again tommorow 

I had to re-register. Apparently my account was purged, since I used the exact same info as before and it registered a new account no problem.

• 2 years later...

I had downloaded AAF before, so I came to get the latest version of AAF, but I am unable to access Moddingham.com.

1: Can't remember my username and password to login to Moddingham. (as I had downloaded AAF before)

2: Can't reset my password with my email because Moddingham doesn't send the prompt to reset said password. (I had assumed at this point the account was removed due to inactivity from not being on Moddingham for a while, and because the lack of the password reset email made me assume that the site likely could not find the account with the email as before I thought it was removed due to inactivity)

3: Can't register with my email because Moddingham says that the email is already being used. (Which doesn't make sense as the lack of a password reset indicates that Moddingham could not find the account that is using the email)

I am at a loss of what to do as any option I could think of and try to get the latest AAF through Moddingham have failed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

14 hours ago, lordshados said:

I had downloaded AAF before, so I came to get the latest version of AAF, but I am unable to access Moddingham.com.

1: Can't remember my username and password to login to Moddingham. (as I had downloaded AAF before)

2: Can't reset my password with my email because Moddingham doesn't send the prompt to reset said password. (I had assumed at this point the account was removed due to inactivity from not being on Moddingham for a while, and because the lack of the password reset email made me assume that the site likely could not find the account with the email as before I thought it was removed due to inactivity)

3: Can't register with my email because Moddingham says that the email is already being used. (Which doesn't make sense as the lack of a password reset indicates that Moddingham could not find the account that is using the email)

I am at a loss of what to do as any option I could think of and try to get the latest AAF through Moddingham have failed.

I gave up on moddingham 2 years ago because same problems as this user except i never even got to download AAF, why on earth did it move to moddingham when it had a perfectly good home here on LL.

23 hours ago, lordshados said:

I just got the recovery email as of five seconds ago

I had thought that it was automated and would send the email the moment I asked (Every other website had sent it in less than a minute but Moddingham took at least a day, which I did not know had a wait time, otherwise I would not have posted (I don't think I even saw the FAQ mention anything about "the recovery email should take any time between 1-3 business days" but if it did I completely missed it)

I am grateful for the help I was given and apologize to those that took time out of their day to give said help. 

Unfortunately, the reset token I apparently supplied was either invalid or expired, I don't know which one it is but I am going to try again later and see if any change happens.

Edited by lordshados

We can discuss why mod creators pull their mods off various mod hosting sites, but ultimately it's their decision. And since this thread has a generic name and has been rezzed once already, it will be again, so with that in mind...

When you can't get AAF to do what AAF does, and that includes getting or installing AAF, just join the AAF discord. Ms Scarlett's guide told you as much, but you missed it. It's ironic she's a voluptuous succubi as she's the most giving demon you'll come across. Things like user access to moddingham they may just tab over and fix it for on-the-spot and you can login.

https://discord.gg/B95qTEn 

It's a helpful place monitored by people I love, but know they have little time for your bullshit, so try being respectful not argumentative. Most of them are mod creators themselves, and you're using their stuff right now, for free. So be nice. (This isn't a warning to anyone, just generic common netiquette we all forget when we're frustrated.)

19 hours ago, DeathApproaches said:

We can discuss why mod creators pull their mods off various mod hosting sites, but ultimately it's their decision. And since this thread has a generic name and has been rezzed once already, it will be again, so with that in mind...

When you can't get AAF to do what AAF does, and that includes getting or installing AAF, just join the AAF discord. Ms Scarlett's guide told you as much, but you missed it. It's ironic she's a voluptuous succubi as she's the most giving demon you'll come across. Things like user access to moddingham they may just tab over and fix it for on-the-spot and you can login.

https://discord.gg/B95qTEn 

It's a helpful place monitored by people I love, but know they have little time for your bullshit, so try being respectful not argumentative. Most of them are mod creators themselves, and you're using their stuff right now, for free. So be nice. (This isn't a warning to anyone, just generic common netiquette we all forget when we're frustrated.)

Oh were not frustrated just a little annoyed that back in the day when LL was used as a testing ground everything was free and easy now that dago has a worthwhile engine he drops us like canned horshit, and as for friendly people noone has helped me once and i suspect that once something comes along that can replace AAF, well lets leve you all allone on your little site shall we. no malice intended love to all.