ERF Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b Uncut Otion (alpha)

ERF Futanari CBBE SSE V1.1b Uncut Otion (alpha)

View File

This is alpha release of Uncut sliders for SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE

Its a very interesting tecnical issue so i make a try :)

What you will have: two new sliders for uncut cock state (see screenshots).

Why alpha: because mod still need some workaraunds with few sliders and ofcourse tests. I cant test all aspects by muself so i asking you to help me with this.

Some tecnical info:

Spoiler

To avoid any possible mesh distortions i was need to remakake almost all current sliders.  Problem was in this part of the mesh

1.png

It mast be exactly the same in all sladers wich not affecting this area. In other case there will be unexpected mesh distortions when you will use uncat options with other sliders.

Dont worry. All works as usual. This is only a littlre changes for more smooth result.

Warning!

1. Do not use size option in SOS MCM menu. It changes bones so results can be.... weird. For ajusting the cock form you can use BS sliders and ingame Race Menu options (showracemenu command in console and then Genital settings tab)

2. DO NOT use both uncut options at the same time!

3. Some sliders still conflicting with uncut options. Working on it.

Little explanation

Uncut_1 and Uncut_2 sliders must be used only in slider position 100% They are more tumblers then usual sliders. I just dont know how to do this in OS

How to install this

1. Install main mod SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE

2. Install this addon

3. Set up and build your cock in BS

Credits:

To EvilReFlex for main mod SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE and permission for this experiments

Permissions

Do not reupload this mod enywhere else.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    SkyrimSE, SOS, SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Little explanation

Uncut_1 and Uncut_2 sliders must be used only in slider position 100% Tey are more tumblers then usual sliders. I just dont know how to do this in OS

In different erection position sliders can change how they looks. Its normal. That was the idea - try to simmulate skin mowing on erection stages so i try to calibrate mesh for this effect.

Edited by m4mk203

Some thoughts about this mod:

1. Yes i can do this in much more esyest way - just make a new uncut mesh and rebuild all sliders for it. In this case all will working good and smooth. But there will be only one otion - uncutted

2. Second way more uniwersal but also more complicated: make uncutted options as sliders. This will cause a lot problems with gethering sliders and make some of them unusable with new options (but still usable with cutted state). Sliders can be affected via scripts so this variant can give us mor options to toransformation and randomisation cock form for PC and NPC. So i think potentially this way is more interesting. So if i will not succseed with this wersion i will just do it in mor easy way. But i want to try :)

14 minutes ago, oblivionwithdongs said:

Awesome! Been wanting an uncut futa cock for ages, not sure how widespread circumcision would be in Tamriel lol. Couple of questions, does the cock 'unsheath' when getting hard? Is it possible to have some chars be cut and some not?

1. Technically any slider can be changed via scripts so this give to us a lot of interesting possibilityes

2. I think yes  By some  magic effect with script function.