When I make my sim nude from cas menu, the sim is not ashamed

When I make my sim nude from cas, the sim is not ashamed. or when sim wear underwear from cas, it doesn't give the effect of wearing sim underwear. My naturism level is 0. but when I say take off your clothes from the naturalism tab, a feeling of shame comes. Is this problem only for me or is this how the mod works?

Edited by Epinefrin
29 minutes ago, Epinefrin said:

When I make my sim nude from cast, the sim is not ashamed. or when sim wear underwear from cas, it doesn't give the effect of wearing sim underwear. My naturism level is 0. but when I say take off your clothes from the naturalism tab, a feeling of shame comes. Is this problem only for me or is this how the mod works?

The first one you used is the nude bathing outfit I think so all is normal.

Naturism uses the nude sex outfit so the skill effects kick in.

Once your sim gains that skill they won't be shy anymore.

It has to be leaned over time like other skills.

Talk about Naturism with other sims to build the skill.

Bathing and Showering also raises the skill.

Might take a bit of time tho.

I mean not how to increase the level of Naturism skill.

My level of Naturism skill is 0 but sim CAS tan is not shy when i put underwear on or bare it. He acts like he's dressed.

It looks like a Bug of this WickedWhims mod to me.

In my opinion, when we leave the sim naked or wear underwear from the cas menu, if the Naturism skill is low, the sim should react like shy.

• Epinefrin changed the title to When I make my sim nude from cas menu, the sim is not ashamed

They don't get ashamed because getting your Sim nude in CAS is different than doing it in-game.

When you undress your Sim in CAS what you're actually doing is you're putting on underwear that mimics the naked look, but your Sims will act as if they're wearing underwear.

Similarly, dressing your Sim up in underwear won't cause them to feel any shame since base game doesn't have that kind of mechanic and dressing your Sim in their underwear in CAS is also different than doing it through WickedWhims and choosing the "Undress" option.