[mod] Dirty Talk ( RJW SpeakUp Addon)

In theory most of the dialogue xml should work just fine, as 1.4 and speakup made no major changes to anything it needs. That being said author has not posted in a while so I'm not sure we will see an update anytime soon. When HAR and updates from mods for biotech settle more and I get back into RW I will be both doing an update for speakup and looking at this mod again.

SpeakUps feature seems to be heading in the direction of no Biotech support for now, I do the C# and am willing to code in the necessities, but the main xml writer has no interest in biotech.

Edit: On the child age thing, not sure how we would approach this. There's a couple ways to fix but, well, not a core speakup issue currently

Edited by matthewes

No clue how dirty talk checks for it, as that is all xml and not the code. It could be that dirty talk doesn't even look at thoughts to see if it does a dialogue. Speakup is simply a framework, all the actual comparisons or "checks" are done in xml. In fact, speakup doesn't even have any RJW specific code, and Dirty Talk has no code at all, just xml. Just take a look and tinker with it, I wrote a pretty in depth wiki for speakup on the github: https://github.com/sergiodinapoli/SpeakUp/wiki

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...