On 9/18/2014 at 6:32 AM, Content Consumer said:

Exposed lurker...

Great. Now I'm picturing a big fish-monster roaming the shores of Solstheim, all bundled up in a greatcoat.

He sees his prey approaching. It's the Dragonborn!

He leaps out, steely talons of death ready to do their work...

He opens his coat and giggles, possibly thrusting his hips for good measure.

And forever more, no matter how long she tries, no matter how much she spends on therapy, the Dragonborn will never be able to remove that image from her memory.

Actually, the first time I ever got to Freeside and was accosted by those guys that show you the dead body and try to rob you, when the dude told me to follow him to see something, my first thought was he was gonna take off his clothes, and I was gonna have to belt him one upside the head.

I was close, but (thankfully) not right on.

And actually, since I never did say hi or anything even in my first posts, here it is.

Hi, everyone! I have come to consume your content!

When I hear exposed lurker, somehow, that brings tentacles to mind. Especially when you say 'he opens his coat and giggles'

<-- Another lurker and part troll.

On 4/5/2023 at 9:16 PM, steelpanther24 said:

Hello!   I have heard that in some of the game forums, it is easy to find people who will help you mod, and in some others....it is more challenging.    However, I can say that LL has more than its fair share of people willing to help, just be patience, as this isn't a fast moving forum site (i.e. that is why it took so long to respond to you).   

Also, I modded Sims when it was just the Sims, so.... I am afraid there are much better modders here in the Sims 3 and Sims4.   

I'm not often there anyway... Thank you for your answer, and welcome to the new ones !

On 4/6/2023 at 11:05 PM, Z3R0L!F3 said:

When I hear exposed lurker, somehow, that brings tentacles to mind. Especially when you say 'he opens his coat and giggles'

<-- Another lurker and part troll.

Hmm..   I suppose this website would attract a certain kind of pervert, but hey ...we welcome them too!

On 4/21/2023 at 7:25 AM, BuggierPaige said:

Hi, not new, just a new account as I forgot the details of my old one. I mostly lurked anyway.

Well, a belated hey then and glad you came out to post at least one time.    Hopefully you will continue to lurk and enjoy LL!

Edited by steelpanther24
On 4/20/2023 at 2:57 PM, steelpanther24 said:

Hello!  Always glad to see another modder join LL!  I hope your work will grace LL's Sims forum for a long time

It will :D

And, funny enough, i joined in 2013 if i remember, but just never finished the projects i was suppose to upload..

See you around the forum ✌️

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I'm Draedon, I joined this forum because I decided to mod Oblivion instead of Skyrim. I haven't modded Oblivion before, nor have I completed the main story or DLCs on my console, so I'm looking forward to experiencing them for the first time. Hope everyone reading this has a good day.