14 hours ago, ls_52 said:

Hi!

I want to learn about the wonderful world of modding and I have many questions no one could anwser me. You guys are pro modders so I guess you could help me. I hope so! ?

Hello!  There are some very good modders here who will likely help you.  I recommend you hang out in the tech support sections to get a feel of who helps with what (for example, I am only a FO4 tech helper).    As for pro modders, not so with the FO4 and Skyrim modders, I do not know about the Sims modders though.   

Hope to see you in the tech support forums soon! 

5 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hello!  There are some very good modders here who will likely help you.  I recommend you hang out in the tech support sections to get a feel of who helps with what (for example, I am only a FO4 tech helper).    As for pro modders, not so with the FO4 and Skyrim modders, I do not know about the Sims modders though.   

Hope to see you in the tech support forums soon! 

Hi! May be I posted my doubt in the wrong section. I need help with Idol Master Starlit Season and I posted here in General Discussion, should I move it to Technical Support? 

13 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hello and welcome to LL!.   I hope you have found the Skyrim section, though I am guessing that is how you found us anyway.

Yes, I found the section easily... it was on the homepage of course!

Regarding how I found you, it was with the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" mod, during installation he had selected the "SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim" option by default and your forum is indicated on the mod page.

Basically I didn't intend to look for mods of this type, but the quality of the proposed works caught my attention.

Of course I also checked the Fallout one but due to the theme and setting of the game I found the content less interesting on a personal level.

Edited by efpandhs
17 hours ago, ls_52 said:

Hi! May be I posted my doubt in the wrong section. I need help with Idol Master Starlit Season and I posted here in General Discussion, should I move it to Technical Support? 

That game does not have a tech support section yet, so General Discussion or General Gaming would the right areas.  

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/24-general-gaming/

Long time website user, first time commenter or poster. I have a love for coding and enjoy installing sexualised content to games such as skyrim and the sims I guess?

Anyway about time I said hello as it may encourage me to become more interactive with this site lol.

So hi everyone!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 4:15 AM, leiriad said:

Hi, everyboby! I'm new here, I joined because of the Sims modding. I would be happy to learn how to mod so if someone is available to teach me a few things...

Hello!   I have heard that in some of the game forums, it is easy to find people who will help you mod, and in some others....it is more challenging.    However, I can say that LL has more than its fair share of people willing to help, just be patience, as this isn't a fast moving forum site (i.e. that is why it took so long to respond to you).   

Also, I modded Sims when it was just the Sims, so.... I am afraid there are much better modders here in the Sims 3 and Sims4.