14 minutes ago, Delafayette said:

Hello everyone. I found you all thru "ATF" and "F95 Zone" where I am members of both under my handle "Delafayette". I am currently playing "Sims 4" where I learned of the free DL of the base game. I am now on a quest to find Mods/CC's for Sims 4.

Hi!!! ?

Hi. Finally found my way back here today after following a little rabbit hole from a Steam game. I've been here on and off since 2015 (at least thats what my profile tells me), but suddenly today I feel like maybe this could be a good community to participate in rn.

Strong chance I will disappear as quickly as I have appeared... time will tell.

Hey hi hello for now.

3 hours ago, Frafildur said:

Hi. Finally found my way back here today after following a little rabbit hole from a Steam game. I've been here on and off since 2015 (at least thats what my profile tells me), but suddenly today I feel like maybe this could be a good community to participate in rn.

Strong chance I will disappear as quickly as I have appeared... time will tell.

Hey hi hello for now.

Hello!!!!!!!!

On 12/1/2022 at 4:14 AM, Apollo2077 said:

Hello been here for years. I'm still lurking 99% of the time. Love you all.

Hey thanks and glad you came out to stop in and say hey.     Keep enjoying LL in the best way that fits you, though you are always welcome to come out of the dark every now and then....or more often.....what ever works.

On 12/4/2022 at 3:24 AM, Daangerousda said:

Hello People, genius's that created the AAF mods and those supporting them.  Amazing how my Fallout 4 Game has changed , thank you all so much, its just amazing.

There are a number of amazing mods...... esp for FO4, but don't neglect considering the other games supported here.   The sims4 forum seems to be super active with modders.    Welcome to LL!    Also, gonna make a plug for "nuka ride" here on LL.

6 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

Hello Hello!   welcome to LL!   I see you are already off on a good set of posts so it looks like you are settling in very well! 

well, im trying to, the first game i tried to mod with the mods on this website was oblivion, which backfired pretty badly cuz i was using my C drive, but i got it fixed now

7 minutes ago, MorningDance1997 said:

well, im trying to, the first game i tried to mod with the mods on this website was oblivion, which backfired pretty badly cuz i was using my C drive, but i got it fixed now

The help sections are friendly, though some are not as active as others.   I am on the FO4 tech support forum often, but I am just a level 0 IT support.