5 hours ago, MrDuctTape said:

Hey all! I've got some conversions that I made for NV than I will upload soon, do I need to meet some requirements to do so? I saw that I like need to send some messages to change my propic so I wanted to be sure.  

Cheers! :beer:

Yes, you should have activity on your account to prevent bots from overwhelming the site.    As for the mods, be sure to look at the latest on downloading here:

Also, welcome to LL!

Edited by steelpanther24
12 hours ago, Roll4Initiative said:

Greetings, nice place.

I've been wanting to try the mods here for a few years but never got the chance, hope to do so now. 

Great to see you post!  Welcome to LL and this is one of the better places to find the mods you want and the help you need!  Also there are a fair number of old school AD+D players in the forums, so that might be of interest to you as well.

Howdy