MO2 Saying I'm Missing Plugins When I Try To Launch, Game Doesn't Even Start

6 hours ago, travelmedic said:

In the right pane of your MO, if you hover your cursor directly over the triangle warning icons for "morenastycritterss.esp" and "hornycreatures.esp" what do the individual warnings say?

"Missing master(s) CreatureFramework.esm", which doesn't make sense since I have that installed and it shows up as an active plugin

If this helps any, I do get a couple errors when running FNIS

Capsdfture.PNG

Edited by JustWyvern

Looking at your FNIS window, it looks like maybe you've got the wrong versions of your animation packs for the version of Skyrim you're running.  In other words, your trying to run Legacy Skyrim (Oldrim) animations with your Skyrim Special Edition build.

That might also be the reason your other mods are showing up as not being detected - they're for the wrong version of Skyrim.

Make sure you have the proper version of all your mods for the version of Skyrim you're using, whether it's Oldrim or Special Edition.  The MNC install guide has separate guides for the LE and SE versions, you might have accidentally got them mixed up.

If that's not it I'm running out of ideas...

9 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Looking at your FNIS window, it looks like maybe you've got the wrong versions of your animation packs for the version of Skyrim you're running.  In other words, your trying to run Legacy Skyrim (Oldrim) animations with your Skyrim Special Edition build.

That might also be the reason your other mods are showing up as not being detected - they're for the wrong version of Skyrim.

Make sure you have the proper version of all your mods for the version of Skyrim you're using, whether it's Oldrim or Special Edition.  The MNC install guide has separate guides for the LE and SE versions, you might have accidentally got them mixed up.

If that's not it I'm running out of ideas...

Hmm, if that's the case then the mods that are warned abut being form 43 are lying about ignoring it. Any this leaves me futher confused on where to get some of the mods as I can't find the SSE version on this messy site. Could I potentially get the links fromn you for SSE creatureframework and SSE sexlabtools if this is the case? Those ones are the only problem children that MO2 recognizes

also

9 hours ago, T-lam said:

it's FNIS for LE, this 32 bit window. Cannot work

Try this one

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

Yep, thank you for noticing that. Wiped my overwrite and redid it with the new FNIS. Only getting 3 Errors in FNIS now but two are really vague on their mod location. The third points to XPMSE but also to FNIS so i'm a little confused about that one as well:

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Overall though, if the v6 SL+ MNC guide is not the most up to date SSE guide that will give me access to MNC (and additively SL dragons) then please link me a more up to date guide on it. I'd gladly start over if it means getting it working straight.

Edited by JustWyvern

I don't have the links, haven't played Skyrim in over a year.

I think MNC Install Guide has two sets of instructions, one for LE and one for SE.  Check the SE guide to see if it has the right links.

On the other hand, maybe you do have the right animations and T-lam is right and it's just the wrong FNIS.

20 minutes ago, travelmedic said:

I don't have the links, haven't played Skyrim in over a year.

I think MNC Install Guide has two sets of instructions, one for LE and one for SE.  Check the SE guide to see if it has the right links.

On the other hand, maybe you do have the right animations and T-lam is right and it's just the wrong FNIS.

Aight, in any case I'm rebuilding from scratch and paying a bit closer attention to detail this time around. Just getting to the part where I add the required stuff for SL Dragons and only have 1 error... form 43 stuff.
Capture3.PNG.c893e61a9fafa25e43b4ac5a491a94af.PNG

Are these 3 safe to convert to form 43? All the versions I have installed say they are the SE version, proven here:Capture4.PNG.539de789d87fbeb1613e8a8aad9b45eb.PNG
Capture5.PNG.47d1eb8d790fcb8362296f4542f076bd.PNG

Edited by JustWyvern
added info/images

Alright, so list rebuilt with proper stuff. 0 warnings in FNIS (although it did indicate a total 16% chance of CTD?)

Only the form 43 warnings in MO2, which I am going to ignore rather than fix this time around.

Load order for future reference and fixing:
Capture6.PNG.b013cf9310c986fed80dde208045d9b5.PNG

Ok so, after testing the rebuild and paying more attention to what I'm doing I seem to have a functional build of LL-MNC! Thank you for your help in reminding me that it's not as straightforward as other mod collections I've used. 

You're a cut above the usual brutes the jarl foists upon me!