@Richard: i traced thru the scripts, with an weird result:

The magic effect only triggers for BathWaterfallScript.psc. Does ofc nothing, due to PNWaterfallList.

BathScript.psc is not firing up at all. BathSwimmingScript triggers as intended.

i'm using PureWaters. Will try again w/o this mod.

Edit: it's PureWaters fault. -.-

Mind to add an MCM option for PureWaters, that runs a copy of the BathWaterfallScript, just w/o the formlist that checks if the player is actually close to a waterfall? Maybe add a completly different bath power, when PureWaters is toggled, that only covers swimming and bathing?

i mean, the bathing animation is the same, so it won't look weird.

i attached the edited and recompiled BathWaterfallScript, for other PureWater users.

it's a rather dirty solution, as i just commented out initializing the formlist and the condition for waterfalls.

But it works nontheless, as a simple solution, until richards takes care of this problem.

Simply extract into your data folder and overwrite the PSC and PEX file, when prompted.

i demand proof of your claims  !

Tigers. Visit a zoo or watch a documentary. if they don't take a nap or hunt, they'll actual enjoy a bath.

Ya, ya. it's a rather big kittie, but not more dangerous then my little Khajiit kitten, that now enjoys taking a bath.

thanks much! this seems to have fixed my no bathing problem i was having w/ Realistic Water 2. hate adding another script tho if i don't have to. i had PN and RW2 working before by using a patch that was on the WATER page. it's not there anymore but i still had it. but reinstalling that patch didn't help. it was only like 3-4 meshes

the script fix is in post #787

Well, I am not using Pure Waters, and I still can't bathe.  I am using the latest 3.0 with the hotfix.  When I stand next to a couple of waterfalls that used to work in earlier versions of this mod, while carrying 1 Soap, the hotkey menu only has the option to "Do Nothing".  I just keep getting more and more dirty and looking it too.

What is this ? :o

PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.rar

still need..? :)

Only needed if you are using Sexlab and Private Needs 2.11, so not use if using v 3.0

Being able to decide when to urinate and can do several times in succession, it is very useful when there is to take screenshots.. Private Needs in 3.0 there is the ability to urinate and defecate on when he wants, as in mod NPC private need ? :)

or is there a mod / spell that allows you to urinate the PC and every time you want ? ^_^

I have a few suggestions.

1. Different hotkeys for urinating and defecating, and an option to skip confirmation when you hit them. I know there's Private Needs Discreet but as far as I can tell it doesn't talk to this mod.

2. Popping a boner when one's bladder is full

3. I don't know if it's possible, but make my dick clip through my clothing when I pee.

Is there any possibility of a Shlongs of Skyrim patch for RND?

( Or should I be asking the SoS author if there's a chance for an RND patch for SoS? )

Is such a patch even possible?

I can see the problems with matching the end of the plumbing with the start of the flow animation, but I've no idea what is and is not possible animation wise.

Even something that prevents SOS plumbing from being used during RND urination animations, so standard plumbing would show, would be better than the current "hand-full-of-air" results.

Asked this before but got no response, so I thought I'd try again.

• 2 weeks later...

A great mod but i have also sexlab's mods and they looks incopatible ( sexlab's animations don't stop and we can't control them)  I've install Private needs Sexlab but it change nothing. Please can someone help me?

So you're using the new version?

My version of this mod is 2.11 and i havent install the hotfix. Is it link with this problem?

Oh...so you're not?

Btw, SexLab is not incompatible with Private Needs. You're problem may be with FNIS. Did you run FNIS "as administrator"?

How do you install mods? Do you use a mod manager?

Any other problems going on that seem related?

I've made a second version of my Follower fix (you still need to fire the quest manually by typing setstage followerurinatequest 0 but now it supports multiple follower mods by force filling the alias with the akSpeaker). Only problem is that you can ask one of your followers if he/she wants to go to the washroom successfully, because of the GlobalVariables (FollowerurineLastUpdateTimeDiff and FollowerurineLastUpdateTimeStamp) used by Richard. If I was to use a ActorValue (which isn't used in the vanilla game), this value would be individual for each follower and the issue would be fixed, but I fear that this might introduce incompatibility with other mods. Does anyone have any suggestions for an ActorValue which doesn't introduce incompatibility with other mods?

PrivateNeeds Follower Fix 2.rar

I've made a second version of my Follower fix (you still need to fire the quest manually by typing setstage followerurinatequest 0 but now it supports multiple follower mods by force filling the alias with the akSpeaker). Only problem is that you can ask one of your followers if he/she wants to go to the washroom successfully, because of the GlobalVariables (FollowerurineLastUpdateTimeDiff and FollowerurineLastUpdateTimeStamp) used by Richard. If I was to use a ActorValue (which isn't used in the vanilla game), this value would be individual for each follower and the issue would be fixed, but I fear that this might introduce incompatibility with other mods. Does anyone have any suggestions for an ActorValue which doesn't introduce incompatibility with other mods?

What is this exactly? Does it make my followers have these needs as well?

What is this exactly? Does it make my followers have these needs as well?

Sort off, you can ask your followers if they need to go to the restroom and depending on the time between the last time you asked, they will respond affirmatively or negatively. Either they will go do their business in the woods or on the toilet you've found for them. When richard wrote this quest, it was functioning but a few issues kept it from running, I'm trying to get new life in this project by fixing these issues.

Also I have made a compatibility patch with the IthliaOuthouse I've posted earlier (you'll need to download both files). All credits must go to Ithlia (she made the design of the Outhouses).

I'm deleting the previous posted versions of IthliaOuthouse, because I've fixed the seating frame (now you will be able to sit on the outhouse) and I made some modifications to the seating frame itself so the FollowerUrinateQuest can detect it as a toilet for your follower (when the compatibility patch is installed). Use the Urinate/Defecate hotkey when seated. Please redownload and install this latest version because the older ones will not work with the compatibility patch and probably had a bug preventing you from sitting on the outhouse itself.

Ithliaouthouse & privateneedspatch.rar

Ithliaouthouse.rar